Search found 749 matches

by Dalai
Jun 28 2016, 12:14
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Windows 10
Replies: 116
Views: 40025

Re: Windows 10

Thanks, Karmakeld. I see that I missed a lot, now it's time to catch up.
by Dalai
Jun 27 2016, 14:19
Topic: Can you add new creatures?
Replies: 12
Views: 5050

Re: Can you add new creatures?

We still can not add creatures. All we can is replace one with another. Sorry.
by Dalai
Jun 27 2016, 14:17

it ain't easy on a laptop, with no cd/dvd drive.. ( just buy a portable DVD drive.. Sure, who expects it to be standard anway, surely they soon produce laptops without incorporated screen.. Sigh Come on, Win7 is very easy to install using thumb drive. You don't need portable DVD drive for this. Jus...
by Dalai
Jun 27 2016, 14:09
Topic: Trojan detected in H4mod.exe
Replies: 8
Views: 4388

Re: Trojan detected in H4mod.exe

It's a false-positive report. The way we change the code is very similar to what viruses and trojans do to infect applications. Smart antiviruses learnt to look deeper, not so smart raise alarm right away.
by Dalai
Oct 15 2015, 12:18
Topic: Equilibris logo?
Views: 7557

Re: Equilibris logo?

No, I wasn't really waiting for it. Next day when it launched I read the news and understood what you meant. But my expectations from H7 were and still are very low, so... Yeah, may be next time.
by Dalai
Oct 13 2015, 14:33
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Ubisoft accused of deceptive marketing for h7
Replies: 16
Views: 4047

Re: Ubisoft accused of deceptive marketing for h7

lol that's a good one, let's face it though, even if Heroes 7 was in the box there still wouldn't be anything playable in it lol No argument here :D And Dalai, don't forget that many millions of people voted for George Bush II. Dumb people are everywhere; that's how a dishonest manufacturer of 'gam...
by Dalai
Oct 13 2015, 9:44
Topic: Ubisoft accused of deceptive marketing for h7
Replies: 16
Views: 4047

Re: Ubisoft accused of deceptive marketing for h7

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/10/12/ubisoft-accused-of-deceptive-marketing-for-heroes-of-might-and-magic-7?abthid=561bf8c2e657508d6b000013 . This is amazing! There are people on this planet ready to spend $100 on MnM:H7! Just mind-blowing! 8| apparently there's nothing playabe in that box How dar...
by Dalai
Oct 9 2015, 14:41
Topic: So is this game worth buying?
Replies: 291
Views: 51347

Re: So is this game worth buying?

Kalah wrote:my PC at this point should be able to handle anything.
Famous last words! If you know what I mean :D
by Dalai
Oct 9 2015, 14:35

No progress so far.

It's a valiant attempt to fight a bug without having access to Win 10. He's trying to "guess" the bug from your error messages. I'm a bit skeptical about the approach and I think he still needs proper hardware to run Win 10.

I'll keep you posted about progress.
by Dalai
Oct 6 2015, 11:35

Ramborusina's review on Ubi forums is quite what I felt while watching the game unravel. I was sure that posts like that do not stay long in Ubi forums. Did they fire all mods? :| Quote from the very beginning: The game should not have been launched in this state(beta)! It shows either huge amount ...
by Dalai
Oct 5 2015, 14:47

For anyone who is wondering about buying the game, here is a very, very thorough review (40 plus minutes!). Author goes through every single aspect of the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74GRowG4SSc&feature=youtu.be Author concludes that in many ways, the game is technically inferior to p...
by Dalai
Oct 5 2015, 12:58

Of course you can't! For one game 4 resources are much better than 7. For next game 7 resources are much better than 4. But to be even "more better", you have to rename them. Because you care about the lore so much. Just one of too many cases that really shows how consistent your design pr...
by Dalai
Oct 5 2015, 11:15

I expected it to score 0/100 in gameplay and 80/100 in technical. Well, I was too optimistic. It's very satisfying to see that more and more people come to conclusion that problems are not in engine, or graphics, or spellbook. There is only one problem, but it is major - Ubisoft. The team is just in...
by Dalai
Sep 29 2015, 20:22

Thanks for balloon. Is it some anniversary? And the phone... I'm confused ;|
by Dalai
Sep 23 2015, 9:17

A fan offered his help with logo long time ago. We accepted. He did not provide additional info, and we did not ask. Sorry to disappoint you. ;|
by Dalai
Sep 21 2015, 13:43

Just to clarify - Max_HMMI is the one who is trying to catch the bug and solve the problem. Wish him luck :)
by Dalai
Sep 11 2015, 15:12
Topic: Equilibris Map Editor is not working
Replies: 2
Views: 2811

Re: Equilibris Map Editor is not working

Looks like the same thing as Jeff has experienced with Win 10. We'll look into it.
by Dalai
Sep 11 2015, 15:08
Topic: A big warning for people using crossfire setup for H7
Views: 3205

Re: A big warning for people using crossfire setup for H7

My comment was only related to the lack of support of Crossfire/SLI by the Unreal Engine. Since it's a limitation of the engine itself, there's nothing we can do about it. And my comment was only related to the usual lack of accountability by Ubisoft. Nobody cares about engines and their limitation...
by Dalai
Sep 8 2015, 17:52

What is truly strange is that Unreal, which is *the* 3D engine par excellence , doesn't support it. According to our main engine programmer, it's because, and I quote, "it’s purely a marketing ploy to claim that 2 graphics gives 200% of the power, but Epic's developers are no fools so they don...
by Dalai
Sep 7 2015, 14:28

We don’t support Crossfire or SLI because Unreal doesn’t. ... It’s purely technical and actually UE4 doesn’t support it either. OMG!!! 8| It seems I was a student when I first heard about SLI and Crossfire. I am old and cranky now, planning my retirement, and Heroes still can not use those techs. H...

Go to advanced search