Search found 77 matches

by sirDranik
06 Oct 2021, 11:49
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: fheroes2: Resurrection
Replies: 127
Views: 110231

Re: Free Heroes of Might and Magic II Resurrection

Dear fans and supporters of Heroes of Might & Magic II! After delayed a little by technical issues we're pleased to present you 0.9.8 version of fheroes2 project! In this release we put a lot of efforts to fix remaining issues with object passabilities to make the logic exactly the same as in th...
by sirDranik
06 Sep 2021, 13:01

Hello fans of Heroes of Might and Magic 2! Today we're presenting you a new version of fheroes2 - 0.9.7 which as usual includes a lot of changes! In the last few months the team spent enormous amount of efforts for code optimization and preparation for the upcoming add-on . Everyone knows, that Farm...
by sirDranik
18 Aug 2021, 07:34

We're working on fheroes2 engine not only to make it possible to add new campaigns into the game, but also implement new features making campaigns much more exciting and enjoyable. Original H2 campaigns were really outstanding and we're going to keep that high quality standard.
by sirDranik
14 Aug 2021, 17:33

I'm not sure, he has enough time for the second project. We've already had a conversation with Darmani. I don't want to divert him much from his nice project We currently work on fixing minor bugs, polishing code and enhancing AI. So, the original code is not needed anymore, I think. Surely, we woul...
by sirDranik
14 Aug 2021, 09:43

It's still and amazing work, you cannot deny it! :tongue: And very ambitious plans, fingers crossed. BTW did you ever heard about Darmani and his team with Iron Fist Mod ? Sure. But I found information somewhere, that the project is really far from its final release. And there's no clear informatio...
by sirDranik
14 Aug 2021, 07:37

Blake wrote:
This is AMAZING work!!
Thanks, but there're still lots of issues need to be fixed.)
by sirDranik
12 Aug 2021, 12:51

Cannot tell anything specific right now. With the help of new engine we will add to campaign new innovative features. Also we're going to expand game experience using this campaign related stuff for the whole game.
by sirDranik
08 Aug 2021, 11:52

Dear supporters and fans of HoMM 2! Great news: fheroes2 is updated to 0.9.6 version ! As usual we spent a huge amount of time polishing the code to make it more stable and less error-prone. However, this is just a normal thing to say. First of all, we boosted translation support in the project. Sta...
by sirDranik
03 Aug 2021, 10:09

Sorry for late answer, gsandro1. Currently we're focused on fheroes2 engine itself, so multiplayer is limited to a "Hot Seat" mode only for now. We cannot work on full multiplayer support, until we finish the engine. In future we definitely will work on multiplayer, as this is one of the m...
by sirDranik
31 Jul 2021, 12:24

Hi, @gsandro1!
Thanks for your contribution so much!
To play campaign maps you need to have full official version of HoMM2.
by sirDranik
29 Jul 2021, 13:57

This explains while I recall seeing no new updates to the version 0.72 (was it?) that I downloaded years ago. I actually thought that the team had given up and disbanded for good. That's what happened exactly. We are, as totally a new team, took the project ~1.5 years ago and start working to devel...
by sirDranik
11 Jul 2021, 19:08

Each month - new release - new progress and features. ;)
Enjoy!
by sirDranik
06 Jul 2021, 09:01

Hello, Heroes of Might & Magic II players! Today we're presenting 0.9.5 version of fheroes2 project with many changes. First of all, we added Monster Description information for every creature with special abilities. This change is extremely useful for newcomers and even for pro players who want...
by sirDranik
20 Jun 2021, 08:27

It is the name of the original project, that was started 10+ years ago. Our team picked the project, after the years being abandoned, back in 2020 and made a decision to finish up the engine. It is not correct to change the name, of an existing project. Don't forget, that the project is opensource a...
by sirDranik
11 Jun 2021, 14:35

We really appreciate that! :)
by sirDranik
10 Jun 2021, 20:31

We're trying to make highest quality project to prove, that even a fan-made, opensource project could shine and offer fans and players flawless experience.
by sirDranik
09 Jun 2021, 10:10

I like your passion for this nice old game! But unfortunately, both these games (H1 & H2) work in essential different manner. So this is not possible to adapt fheroes2 engine for Heroes 1 game. I even no sure, that images are rendered in the same way in this games.... So, to create a remake for ...
by sirDranik
09 Jun 2021, 08:54

Hi, Blake! How is your new AI going? As recreating the AI to behave similar to the old one without any source must be a nightmare! We're working on it constantly, improving multiple aspects of its behaviour each month. I believe, we can make it much better than the original one. That's true, impleme...
by sirDranik
07 Jun 2021, 19:08

The more popular our project becomes, the more contributors appear. Things can happen, so we can finish even earlier. ;) Between, Pol. I've talked to master dev, and he counts that shadow of Lighting Rod is correct.. It's a small stick standing with a certain angle to a ground and it's shadow falls ...
by sirDranik
07 Jun 2021, 14:16

Blake wrote:Jeez.. this is coming along really well! Wowzer!
We hope, this year will be 1.0 release. ;)

Go to advanced search