Search found 219 matches

by Black Ghost
25 Jan 2006, 20:29
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 145486

whats LoS? LoS means the Line of Sight, so it is a necessary to see the target to cast the spell (simmilar to ranged attacks, the target must be in the line of sight) and I also wanted to see your opinion on Robe of the Guardian moved up to a relic, because that is an insane artifiact to come acros...
by Black Ghost
24 Jan 2006, 21:47
Topic: Your ideas for new Artifact Combinations
Replies: 47
Views: 30104

Retribution+ Pain mirrior is too much :what: , it shouldn't reflect too much dmg as your troops will be nearly indestructible 8| . Single pain miror is better than efreet fireshield :devious: But as for the idea of Mass Magic Mirror combined with Mass Pain Mirror it's too powerful even for 3 Major a...
by Black Ghost
24 Jan 2006, 21:32

chaos- +50% efectivness to chaos spells order- +33% to evectiveness to order spells, order spells cost 33% less death- +50% efectiveness to death spells, death spells cost 33% less nature- +25% to efectiveness to nature spells, nature spells cost 33% less life- +50% to all life spells (not 100% onl...
by Black Ghost
22 Jan 2006, 19:06

As for new ideas for Eq...

When it comes to new things in Eq, what about gaining some goodies after killing middle and large neutral armies? some gold (20-250 for middle armies and randomly) or mabye some resource 1-2 ore, ore 1 gem? Or mixed? And sometimes artifact, from items to minor (depends on the strength, and level of ...
by Black Ghost
22 Jan 2006, 13:38

Well today I'll focus on artifacts. It's nothing about combination so I suppose this is a good topic to put it in: As for old artifacts: Well, mabye some little improvements and increasing power of some of them, which were overlooked: Staffs, I know that they weren't strong enough to be major but IM...
by Black Ghost
22 Jan 2006, 12:54

How about a major-minor artifact that give lightning resistant? I like that idea. :) Mabye give resistance to non-fire/ice damage spells like implosion, desintegrate ? Since we have a sugestion about an item that allows you to cast mass spells how about one that disables the ability to cast mass sp...
by Black Ghost
11 Jan 2006, 21:17

Or as for order to disable the opp. from casting spells :)
Yeah It would be realy powerful, but probably might be overpowered as well.
by Black Ghost
08 Jan 2006, 20:54

Sauron wrote: I made a topic about artifact combinations here:
http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/ ... .php?t=516
good work ;) I was too lazy :D
by Black Ghost
08 Jan 2006, 20:42
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HOMM 4: How do I beat my friend online, Life vs Chaos!?
Replies: 61
Views: 35375

Re: the last things to add to hero

Warden would look really cool, but you can't afford not to concentrate on combat and resists. The only exception is maybe going for the Crusader cast, since always 10 morale is a huge bonus. . the idea is to have: knight (warden) focused on: tactic (even E is enough) offence (try GM) deffence (try ...
by Black Ghost
08 Jan 2006, 20:27

To powerful.But,combining shield and armor of something should give some great effect. It is my idea, but with combination of new artifacts. I havent written about them as I haven't enough time to think about them. For each fraction-combination would be at least 3 artifacts of their god: ex. for ch...
by Black Ghost
08 Jan 2006, 14:03

I thought for artifact combination for each fraction: CHAOS: Grants all friedly targets with Cat Reflexes and Bloodlust: DEATH: Casts automatically Mass Curse, Mass Weakness & Mass Sorrow when combat starts LIFE: Casts automatically Mass Bless and all Mass Wards when combat starts NATURE: Grants...
by Black Ghost
08 Jan 2006, 13:22

Making another set of artifacts that combined becomes stronger. Good idea :D Mabye each fraction could have such set which would give characteristic, unique ability like: For example gryphon set(helmet,sword and shield)could give all your troops infinite retaliation. It might be for Nature. The nam...
by Black Ghost
08 Jan 2006, 13:13

According to my previous post the better idea is B.nature magic for tactican. I've forgotten that Warden gives your troops additional defence :)
Additionally B nature is simmilar to B.chaos
by Black Ghost
07 Jan 2006, 20:59
Forum: Campfire
Topic: How would you rate the new forums?
Replies: 133
Views: 52417

vote Very Good

pluses:
-bigger avatars
-quicker launch
-nice graphic [but could be more 'darker' :D)
-many improvements

minus:
-old post remained in old forum, but mabye now it woulb me a bit better organised and ordered ;)
by Black Ghost
07 Jan 2006, 20:53
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Your browser
Replies: 59
Views: 23131

I'm having Firefox and would never return to IE :)
And of course CH sites run faster :D
by Black Ghost
07 Jan 2006, 19:15

Re: Heroes

Hero1 = Priest (GM Life) Hero2 = Knight (GM Tactics) Hero3 = Priest (GM Resurrect) replaces Squires Hero4 = Druid (GM Nature) replaces Crossbowmen Hero5 = Mage (GM Order) replaces Pikemen Stack6 = Angels Stack7 = Monks :| LOL, Tell me how are you going to have 5 GM heroes? You need special scenario...
by Black Ghost
07 Jan 2006, 18:27

Would it be possible to change the window of Level Up ? I mean: there would be 4 skill options: 1) current basic skill (for knight tactic, druid nature m., etc) 2) another current basic skill (mabye there 4-th skills like charm, m-resistance, summoning, ect) 3*) magic skill from alligned castle (for...
by Black Ghost
07 Jan 2006, 17:56
Topic: Heroes IV - Winds of War help needed - Mongo Campaign
Replies: 15
Views: 11132

Well that strategy was very usuful in Equilibris as the power of Life was increased (tactic is awesome, GM resurrection, stronger crusaders) ;) I suppose that normaly it should be easier to win. :D The campaign was made considering that Life was weaker than other fractions so that's probably the rea...
by Black Ghost
07 Jan 2006, 17:47
Topic: Heroes IV - Winds of War help needed - Mongo Campaign
Replies: 15
Views: 11132

I don't remember a lot but it was the most difficult point in the Mongo's campaign. I'm not sure weather you have to capture the city near the bridge. Truthly I suppose it's not possible to defeat the army of 5 heroes + at least 20 champs :| so I haven't fight with them. I let those army take the Ha...

Go to advanced search