Search found 219 matches

by Black Ghost
11 Aug 2008, 19:30
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Creature stats discusion
Replies: 38
Views: 25128

:D I didn't intend to surprise you Good suggstions for online but also for solo are always welcome. About being online player... Recently I had only played with friends in hostel, maybe just a bit solo (few chalenging campaigns/scenarios). Anyway the maps and strategies got far more different from w...
by Black Ghost
11 Aug 2008, 19:07
Topic: Let's change the advanced classes!
Replies: 45
Views: 28476

Thanks for your replies. I'm glad you find some of ideas acceptable. I'd like to have better options to test them practically in order to strike the right balance, but I lack programming skills, so I wish we could polish those overpowered together. But to some point we could agree, that non-magic co...
by Black Ghost
11 Aug 2008, 18:17
Topic: Map Editor Discusion
Replies: 25
Views: 17005

I guess you mean hero editing window. But it could be implemented also in map properties. Moreover, instead of letters like D, L, etc how about a colourful highlighting? (a glimpse is faster to verify magic school than checking the letters) This solution I've seen in a hero editing tool (don;t remem...
by Black Ghost
08 Aug 2008, 11:29
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Insectoid Evolution
Replies: 19
Views: 8901

Mantis

the model looks better IMO. Also I like idea of big mantis as unit more than of flying serpent.
by Black Ghost
07 Aug 2008, 11:56
Topic: Artifacts Discusions
Replies: 40
Views: 26587

Phoenixfeather Cloak:
Hero has Rebirth ability and has Rebirth spell (12 mana)

this way our hero won't die as long as he/she has enough spell points
by Black Ghost
07 Aug 2008, 11:48
Topic: Heroes 4 is DEAD
Replies: 81
Views: 45452

Great pics. And it's just a fraction of all new goodies. I didn't expected so many adv_map objects to be created.

Waiting for release. Good job Eq Team.
by Black Ghost
07 Aug 2008, 11:37
Topic: Equilibris creature choices
Replies: 16
Views: 14520

I don't remember my choices in Standard, I'm playing only Eq: Pikeman He's faster and has quasi-No Retaliation Crusader (65%) - Monk (35%) His pre is Blacksmith. Besides stronger and faster (sometimes too good in Eq) Champion (60%) - Angel (40%) Cheaper pre, especially when you have Crusaders. Stabl...
by Black Ghost
07 Aug 2008, 10:41
Topic: New Heroes IV (with equilibris)
Replies: 11
Views: 11619

first you need new Equilibris to be released :) And Wizhga, idea about making 1st and 2nd lev creatures more stratrgically useful is intersting but magic guilds are too expensive. Note you need 15 skills to use GM spells. Oh, and increased weekly growth for 1st and 2nd would be necessary since you w...
by Black Ghost
07 Aug 2008, 10:18
Topic: Let's change the advanced classes!
Replies: 45
Views: 28476

New Equilibris is going to be released soon, but it doesn't seem to be final and as many wrote there will be probably 3.7 Playing all this time with diffrent guys I've figured out how adv classes should actually work in the game. Bonuses shouldn't be complicated. It looks like they should neither be...
by Black Ghost
07 Aug 2008, 09:41
Topic: Creature stats discusion
Replies: 38
Views: 25128

better move for nigthmar to 26, same for licorne and champion the second is more vampire growth (3 to 4 / week), cheaper (1100 to 950) same for ghost, cheaper (4000 to 3000- 3500) decrease the xp dark champion (1000 to 850-900).......to have more of them . Agree, and... Monk: 60hp (now 55) & ad...
by Black Ghost
08 Dec 2007, 14:44
Topic: Suggestion: Advanced Class lock
Replies: 13
Views: 9276

Intersting. Having unique archmages would be awesome but in some cases even too powerful. Consider dark priest with combat and +20% to magic...
by Black Ghost
24 Jul 2007, 12:40
Topic: Map Editor Discusion
Replies: 25
Views: 17005

-> Would it be possible to make spells (character-hero screen/ menu spells) to appear in the spellbook regardless of the magic skills? -> Could this be added also in script "Give spell"? example: level 5 Barb with Vampire Touch & Summon Mantis Since the editor modifies heroes in differ...
by Black Ghost
24 Jul 2007, 12:15
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 145440

to klaymen: I was thinking about necro. library for mages and alchemist shop for golems, but it requires some changes in other factions to keep the balance. Otherwise, academy would be the slowest developing town (about 5k gold only for dwelling 2's requirements). However I'm going to try to work ou...
by Black Ghost
19 Jun 2007, 10:52
Topic: Death & Chaos Magic: Underpowered?
Replies: 15
Views: 10308

No magic school is inferior to other ones, but each one is different, what has been already mentioned. Even on pure RPG-maps with single hero Death is powerful if you play well death-style (different from life- or nature-style). However, it took me some time to get used to that style since I'm more ...
by Black Ghost
09 Jun 2007, 11:39
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 101190

Nature has Dragon Strength. What about Chaos lev5 "Dragon Flame":
Target unit gains ability Arch Breath like Mega Dragon (it's also Fire Attack like Fire.E) . Unlike hydra's Multiple Attack it could be a double edged sword.
by Black Ghost
09 Jun 2007, 11:25
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 101190

Level 5 :Frenzy Description:Greatly increases the friendly target's attack skill, movement and speed, but severely decreases the defense skill. Duration: 1 round. Effect: The attack skill is multiplied by 4. The speed is increased by 5, the movement is increased by 5, The defense skill is divided b...
by Black Ghost
08 Jun 2007, 12:13
Topic: III (interface improvement ideas)
Replies: 18
Views: 13284

In H4 there's option to replay turn but only adv. map moves. :ill:

IMO your proposal to save battle replays is very good.
As for format I'd prefere not .avi, because converting extracted standard intro made it 1GB size :drama: And some battles are sure longer.

Let's wait what Eq Team will say.
by Black Ghost
07 Jun 2007, 11:59
Topic: Price of PoI
Replies: 34
Views: 19701

1500 is fair price for the effect.
by Black Ghost
07 Jun 2007, 11:43
Topic: New Faction?
Replies: 58
Views: 31757

As for issue of 7th faction - NO. Impossible to make without source code, plus it requires tons of animations, etc. Better would be stabilizing factions: Life: protections + resurrection Order: control + counters Death: curses + dead manipulation Chaos: devastative magic + brutal strike Nature: stre...
by Black Ghost
07 Jun 2007, 11:06
Topic: The Necromancy skill in Equilibris
Replies: 49
Views: 25887

Something about Necromancy, Summoning and other stuff: -Necromancy skill is weaker than normal but don't underestimate it. Maybe +20% would satisfy Metathron, but still balance the game. -Summoning skill gives only Nature-aligned units. No mixing with other factions or demons. (Demon Summon spells a...

Go to advanced search