Search found 31 matches

by Erisian
22 Mar 2019, 10:00
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification
Replies: 44
Views: 28661

Re: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification

Been hoping for a MM8 mod for a long time. I hope it's not too difficult doing an english version. It looks totally awesome and I wish you good luck! If you want to play a very good MM8 mod project that is pretty much complete and only small bugs remain, so you can play and finish it, check the MMM...
by Erisian
22 Mar 2019, 09:56
Topic: [TOOL] .hwl unpack utility
Replies: 13
Views: 8928

Re: [TOOL] .hwl unpack utility

How do you open a texture file using these tools?
by Erisian
21 Mar 2019, 09:43
Topic: Invisible Bridge before Castle Darkmoor
Replies: 5
Views: 3598

Re: Invisible Bridge before Castle Darkmoor

Same here. I used to cast Fly before crossing it until I found out that to fly, you have to use the page up key. I suppose if somebody has an all might party they woulk have a problem if a fly spell was needed as Castle Darkmore is an essential quest.
by Erisian
21 Mar 2019, 09:35
Topic: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4
Replies: 69
Views: 49542

Re: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4

What a really really beautiful remake of NS. It's a shame I missed the exe download.
by Erisian
20 Mar 2019, 08:00
Topic: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification
Replies: 44
Views: 28661

Re: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification

Been hoping for a MM8 mod for a long time. I hope it's not too difficult doing an english version. It looks totally awesome and I wish you good luck!
by Erisian
20 Mar 2019, 07:53
Topic: MMche editors on Win8 64bit (SOLVED)
Replies: 3
Views: 3645

Re: MMche editors on Win8 64bit (SOLVED)

In case anybody else has this problem, the editors are opening saves from program files but saving them in app data. You have to make app data visible first then copy the save file from C:\Users\<your_account>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\3DO\mm7\saves and paste into your 3DO saves folde...
by Erisian
18 Mar 2019, 07:52
Topic: Elmarion - a new game like Might and Magic
Replies: 6
Views: 5131

Re: Elmarion - a new game like Might and Magic

This looks really cool. The graphics are excellent and you have come along way in such a short time. Will you be needing alpha testers when it is finished?
by Erisian
16 Mar 2019, 16:44

Re: MMche editors on Win8 64bit

I have it solved. The games are now saved in a hidden folder and changing the saves file in program files doesn't do anything. As the editor can't fnd the folder, I found it using a search, copied the save file and pasted it over the other one. I hope this makes sense. The hidden folder is "app...
by Erisian
15 Mar 2019, 09:34
Topic: Need pictures for sides of the screen
Replies: 8
Views: 4773

Re: Need pictures for sides of the screen

I may have a go at this but don't hold your breath - I have to go easy with commitments. I have Daz studio, Bryce and Gimp so I may be able to come up with something.
by Erisian
15 Mar 2019, 09:29

MMche editors on Win8 64bit (SOLVED)

I recently started playing again after a number of years but operating systems have moved on from then. I've managed to get MM8 and MM7 to play but now I want to use an editor. I tried adding a ring to my game using MM7che into my paladins inventory but it didn't appear in the game. It did however a...

Go to advanced search