Search found 303 matches

by DaveHer
Feb 21 2020, 0:36
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 Redone
Replies: 88
Views: 10527

Re: MM7Rev4modR1 Redone

The mod is finished. But there is a problem with the quests that did not exist in MM6. I left a post for GrayFace in the MMextention thread. See the pics for Shoals. Click on the link above for pics. I will be uploading the mod to the nexus soon.
David
by DaveHer
Feb 21 2020, 0:02
Topic: MMExtension v2.2 + MMEditor v2.1 Level Editor [June 4, 2019]
Replies: 768
Views: 244086

Re: MMExtension v2.2 + MMEditor v2.1 Level Editor [June 4, 2019]

@GrayFace I made three quests for MM7Rev4modR1 Redone. But instead of adding the quest topics to the NPCs, ( like in CCR ) They replace an important topic from each of the three NPCs. It seems that MM7 can only have two topics per NPC. I wonder if this can be corrected? I figured out the pro...
by DaveHer
Feb 15 2020, 16:07

Two more maps have been done Barrow Downs and Mountg Nighon. Only one left Shoals. See pics. They are 37 - 45.
David :-D
by DaveHer
Feb 14 2020, 0:30
Topic: [MM7] questions about modding and creatures
Replies: 3
Views: 763

Re: [MM7] questions about modding and creatures

cthscr wrote:
DaveHer wrote:but I think, not sure, that the game has a limit as to how many maps it can handle.

I suspect Scripts/Structs/After/RemoveMapStatsLimit.lua of MM Extension is addressing this issue.

Coping that file to MM7 might work.
David
by DaveHer
Feb 13 2020, 20:51
Topic: [MM7] questions about modding and creatures
Replies: 3
Views: 763

Re: [MM7] questions about modding and creatures

Hi. I started reading about MM modding and even tried some ASM coding myself on .exe file with various results. I have some questions of varying nature, from rather basic to more advanced ones and they are all about MM7 . Here they are: 1. Greyface shared an equation to calculate monster chance to ...
by DaveHer
Feb 2 2020, 12:21
Topic: GrayFace MM8 Patch v2.4.1 [Sep 20, 2019]
Replies: 267
Views: 133853

Re: GrayFace MM8 Patch v2.4.1 [Sep 20, 2019]

Hello again, long time no hear from ya. Just out of curiosity, how is the next version of this absolutely great mod of yours fare? :) I've been playing and doing stuff for Knytt Stories these past months. Didn't work on patches. No worries, I kind of gotten out of MM stuff as well, thus I completel...
by DaveHer
Feb 1 2020, 16:43
Topic: MMArchive and Txt Edit update (Feb 8, 2020)
Replies: 10
Views: 3171

Re: MMArchive and Txt Edit update (Feb 1, 2020)

Thanks for the new tools. I am redoing Maestro's MM7 mod. The images look very,very Good. They almost look like 24 bitmaps and I know it has to do with the late patch. Thanks again. :-D
David
by DaveHer
Feb 1 2020, 15:42
Topic: MM7 ESRGAN attempt
Replies: 52
Views: 11077

Re: MM7 ESRGAN attempt

GrayFace wrote:New MMArchive version supports bitmaps.hwl, which can have 24-bit HD bitmaps in it. Color correction is automatically applied by the patch.

Will The MM7 Engine support 24 HD bitmaps? Thanks For the new Tools. :-D
David
by DaveHer
Jan 31 2020, 21:46

Update:
I am working on Barrow Downs at this time. After that, three more maps to do and i will be done with maps. I plan to do some quests and i will be finished.
David
by DaveHer
Jan 27 2020, 4:31

Darkrage wrote:DaveHer: how is it going? Just wanted to let you know there is interest in new work! I created an account so I can let you know that!

Work is a little slow because I have been Sick. But the work will be finished. Another map has been done. I need to upload more Pics.
Thanks for the interest.
David
by DaveHer
Jan 12 2020, 9:50

Anubis wrote:Looks very nice. Good work!

Thank You. :)
David
by DaveHer
Jan 10 2020, 11:34

MM7Rev4modR1 Redone

This is a remake of “MM7Rev4modR1“by Big Daddy Jim. This mod was later redone by Maestro and now by me. The mod is finished. There are New textures, sprites, models(done with blender), runes, shields, rings, books, and bows. Repainted most of the buildings, replaced all of the trees, plants, and Rea...
by DaveHer
Jan 8 2020, 5:14
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone
Replies: 128
Views: 28083

Re: The Chaos Conspiracy Redone

I was troubleshooting that issue with Gwoorom on Discord. I think it was due to an incorrect install process on his part because I was having no issues with Maestro's mod at all in that area. The crash in particular was when any Goblin Chief enemy was spawning goblins, kind of like how Archmages su...
by DaveHer
Jan 8 2020, 2:24

@Anubis You and Gwoorom were discussing the crash at Harmondale. It is caused (I am pretty sure) by the fact the the spawn marks are spawning a little more monsters than they use to. Also because the monsters (goblins) them self spawn monsters as well. Thus you get wall to wall goblins and crash to ...
by DaveHer
Jan 8 2020, 2:03

I'm asking on behalf for someone else: Once someone finishes your TCC Redone mod, (i.e. the very end of Fortress of Anarchy) would they then follow the TCC Part 2 installation guide step-by-step in order to continue playing Part 2? Or is there something different that has to be done? Yes. Follow th...
by DaveHer
Jan 7 2020, 4:46

theorclair wrote:How do you save the changes to the chests in mm8leveleditor?

I never use that leveleditor but it might be that the changes are done automatically, like MMAchive.
David
by DaveHer
Jan 7 2020, 4:41
Topic: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling v1.0
Replies: 69
Views: 45159

Re: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling v1.0

I have simply dropped replaced the Merge's map files with Echo's and it worked. The only bug was that the volcanic looking grey soil in Shadowspire looked like normal healthy brown earth. If you can overlook that one visual oddity, then everything else was fantastic. I will add though, that, of the...
by DaveHer
Jan 6 2020, 11:15

Silly question, but how do you save whatever changes you make in mm8leveleditor? And how do you get that menu to appear when running the MMeditor? I can't get it to come up. You have to be in window mode for the MMeditor to appear. The old GrayFace patch allowed you to edit in full screen mode but ...
by DaveHer
Dec 31 2019, 17:00

I see, thank you both so much for your answers! And no need to apologize David! You both were really insightful with your posts, and it makes me feel better that it's an intended mechanic because at least that means I did not screw the mod up during the installation. I did not remember this happeni...
by DaveHer
Dec 31 2019, 16:57

Ranger762 wrote:Thanks for the little guide through the remake of the game! I'll download it ASAP, I'm supposed to come up with a detailed report on investments in this Nice real estate by mid January but, well, a couple hours of gaming won't hurt, right?

Right :-D
David

Go to advanced search