Search found 514 matches

by DaveHer
07 Nov 2022, 22:32
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced Ultimate
Replies: 52
Views: 11938

Re: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced Ultimate

Eksekk wrote: 07 Nov 2022, 21:07 Someone needs to reverse engineer part 2 installer and modify it so that it works in TCCR. I will maybe look into it, but no guarantees I'll be able to complete the patch.
I too say "Good Luck" :)
David
by DaveHer
07 Nov 2022, 11:15

@Echo About your question (What do the difficulty settings change by the way?) Quit some time ago, I studied the decompiled EVT scripts for TCC1 and it is clear that more monsters are added to the maps and dungeons when you select a harder level. Be careful, there is a post in the TCC redone thread...
by DaveHer
07 Nov 2022, 03:21

@Echo About your question (What do the difficulty settings change by the way?) Quit some time ago, I studied the decompiled EVT scripts for TCC1 and it is clear that more monsters are added to the maps and dungeons when you select a harder level. Be careful, there is a post in the TCC redone thread ...
by DaveHer
06 Nov 2022, 21:15

Do you mean the last saved game of the regular TCC2 that you put on the first slot of the saves. The files in the data folder of Both regular TCC1 and TCC2 are different from each other. This is what I did last month. I played the enhance version all the way through, placed the last save game in the...
by DaveHer
06 Nov 2022, 17:45

Will this have Part 2 of TCC in it? No, Sorry. But will TCC 2 Be playable with the save from this version? :creative: No, because of the way Part 2 is installed with an installer created by Big Daddy Jim and for that reason I can not modify part 2. :( Sorry. The only way I can modify it, is for som...
by DaveHer
06 Nov 2022, 02:02
Topic: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced
Replies: 23
Views: 24121

Re: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced

@ Echo Here is a link for the files you need: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1laip6ePiz9WvPO2CwregaTtlr-R52OdZ?usp=share_link They are from Maestro version and yes, the ground does disappears for me also. It may have something to do with the editor. The files belong in the icons.lod file. I ...
by DaveHer
05 Nov 2022, 20:23

@Echo If you have the unmodified version (or the original version) of Tcc, replace the following files with the unmodified version. ITEMS.TXT and MONSTERS.TXT. Use MMArchive to open icons.lod from the original Tcc and extract the text files from it. Then open the icons.lod from the enhance version a...
by DaveHer
05 Nov 2022, 01:42

Also, edit the file OUTD3.lua and remove the line evt.Set("Gold", 21000). Notepad++(it is free) is excellent for editing LUA Files. Where is this? I can't find it 8| It is in the Scripts/Maps folder. You need to install the TCCR Enhanced (this has the file) first and then the TCCR Enhance...
by DaveHer
04 Nov 2022, 23:01
Topic: "MM7Rev4modR1 Redone Final" Second Patch
Replies: 8
Views: 2906

Re: "MM7Rev4modR1 Redone Final" Second Patch

After checking though everything, just realized I had applied the second patch to the wrong mm7 folder. It was a vanilla install of mm7 I had prepared for another mod that I was going to try later, so I didn't have the Rev4mod applied to that one. Rather surprisingly, it ran quite well though. I've...
by DaveHer
04 Nov 2022, 19:47

Re: "MM7Rev4modR1 Redone Final" Second Patch

Very fun mod, glad someone cleaned up the old maestro version as some bugs broke quite a few things in the version I played years ago. If I remember correctly anyway. One issue I've had in this one is that the most/all of the trees/rocks/etc (and most/all potion ingredients on the ground also) are ...
by DaveHer
03 Nov 2022, 15:03

Sounds great, I'd just like to avoid anything making the game faster/easier so if there's some bonus items/experience/money, do let me know which files I should edit to undo those little changes. And if there's no such things, then great, I'll definitely give it a go when I have a big of free time!...
by DaveHer
02 Nov 2022, 22:54

Does this mod make TCC easier? It sounds like it due to more money and increased monster drops? :) It is the same as the one that is not enhanced. GrayFace made it look better and add some monsters. You need to try the ultimate. It has everything that GrayFace put and a whole let more. :-D David So...
by DaveHer
02 Nov 2022, 15:45

Echo wrote: 30 Oct 2022, 15:52 Does this mod make TCC easier? It sounds like it due to more money and increased monster drops? :)
It is the same as the one that is not enhanced. GrayFace made it look better and add some monsters. You need to try the ultimate. It has everything that GrayFace put and a whole let more. :-D
David
by DaveHer
27 Oct 2022, 14:35
Topic: The original MM7 has been redone
Replies: 20
Views: 5336

Re: The original MM7 has been redone

staidvictory wrote: 26 Oct 2022, 07:24 Very nice, It's worked well.
Thank you.
by DaveHer
15 Oct 2022, 22:38
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge redone
Replies: 160
Views: 1814051

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge redone

I noticed a problem with the circus at Bootleg bay. The entrance to the circus is right next to the wall. Did I install something wrong or is this the way it should be? It is not possible to enter it, only from above using a flying or jumping spell. ps. Great mod, great work. :applause: https://zap...
by DaveHer
06 Oct 2022, 14:45
Topic: [New Mod] Custom Dungeon Mod for MM7 is out!
Replies: 74
Views: 68338

Re: [New Mod] Custom Dungeon Mod for MM7 is out!

You are welcome. :-D
David
by DaveHer
06 Oct 2022, 10:38
Topic: [New Mod] Custom Dungeon Mod for MM7 is out!
Replies: 74
Views: 68338

Re: [New Mod] Custom Dungeon Mod for MM7 is out!

I have been watching your videos and may I say that the building look very nice. :) You might want to replace the trees, Flowers, rocks etc. with HD images. If you like, you can have the images from MM7Rev4modR1 Redone Patch Two. It has the best HD images. You do not have to worry about palettes bec...
by DaveHer
06 Oct 2022, 10:27

"MM7Rev4modR1 Redone Final" Second Patch

With this patch, you will need to start a new game (sorry). If you are installing "MM7Rev4modR1 Redone Final" for the first time, you will need "MM7Rev4modR1 Redone Final" and the second patch only (overwrite all). You do not need the first patch. If you have already install the ...
by DaveHer
04 Oct 2022, 16:52
Topic: Save modification and final score
Replies: 1
Views: 946

Re: Save modification and final score

Any save modification by basic character editor = final score cheater ? For example, add more fire resistances before Emerald Island first dragon fight - is possible or not (always final score cheater) ? While in game press Ctrl-F1 to bring up the console and paste the following lines. Then press C...
by DaveHer
04 Oct 2022, 14:51
Topic: The original MM7 has been redone
Replies: 20
Views: 5336

Re: The original MM7 has been redone

Coldy wrote: 03 Oct 2022, 22:37 Oh excellent, time to reinstall mm7 and play it again with the mod.
Many thanks, Dave! :D
You are welcome.

Go to advanced search