Search found 225 matches

by cjleeagain
21 Sep 2020, 12:44
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Homm4 The Gathering Storm Walkthrough
Replies: 12
Views: 10773

Re: Homm4 The Gathering Storm Walkthrough

Map 2 Everytime I play this scenario, I play it wrong. But since you’re reading my walkthrough, you have the opportunity to make things right! You start in the SW with no town. This area, what I’ll call your ‘home area’, is basically an island with two bridges one in the N and one to the E. You have...
by cjleeagain
21 Sep 2020, 12:43

Alita Eventide I really wonder how I did it on Champion last time. I frankly could not repeat my performance, and had to lower the difficulty to Advanced. So this walkthrough is also written with Advanced Difficulty in mind. I did remember one thing about playing Alita on Champion. It was incredibly...
by cjleeagain
21 Sep 2020, 12:42

Map 5: Mire of the Dead In this final map of Bohb’s campaign, he needs to grab the Staff of Disruption from the Dark Lord Cardonis, the Master of Death magic. This map is basically divided into two. You’re on the West, with 4 Chaos towns. Your sole opponent is on the East, in the middle of swampland...
by cjleeagain
21 Sep 2020, 12:42

Map 4: Mt Anon After being with Violet for 3 maps, Bohb has now gained the Angelfeather cloak. Henceforth he will proceed alone. Your purpose on this map is to ‘retrieve’ (aka rob) the Ring of Flares from Raylon, the master of Chaos Magic. You start out on the SW corner of the map. Your home area is...
by cjleeagain
21 Sep 2020, 12:41

Map 3: Lambent Plains In this third scenario, Bohb is facing the Master of Life Magic, Alberon. He’s trying to get (aka rob) the Angelfeather Cloak from Alberon. This is probably the most boring of Bohb’s 5 maps, given the irritating geography and the layout. If you want to properly level up and lea...
by cjleeagain

Scenario 2: Slart’s Fjord Bohb’s next scenario is called Slart’s Fjord. There he is up against the Order Wizard Delnar, and also has to defeat a Might hero called Gurt. You start in a Nature Town on the SW. The level 1 creature dwellings are already built, and you have one week’s worth of sprites an...
by cjleeagain

Map one: The Island of Pyre This Island is actually three islands joined together by bridges. You start in a Might town on the top right. Several days to the SE there is another Might town. Then several more days to the W, on a separate island, is yet another Might town. In the N of the same island ...
by cjleeagain
21 Sep 2020, 12:40

This is my walkthrough for Bohb’s campaign from The Gathering Storm. Bohb is the name of the Archmage/ Wizard member of the 5-person Gathering Storm team. Bohb’s campaign put me in a dilemma. On one hand, I intended to do a playthrough on the hardest possible setting because I wanted to write a walk...
by cjleeagain
21 Sep 2020, 12:40

Scenario Three This is the last scenario in Agraynel’s campaign. You’re thrown into a scenario with some really fearsome looking enemies. You start with a Nature town and some level one creatures. There are three more neutral, poorly defended Nature towns to your north. Your enemies are allied, and ...
by cjleeagain
21 Sep 2020, 12:39

Scenario Two This scenario has a level cap of 25. If you’re coming in as a level 18, there is just enough experience for you to hit level 22, after which you can level up three more times because there are two Trees of Knowledge and one Coliseum of Might. If you’re coming in as a level 12 having opt...
by cjleeagain
21 Sep 2020, 12:39

Agraynel: A Bard’s Tale Agraynel’s campaign is by far the easiest. I would recommend everyone play it on Champion. Because it is so easy, I intend to replay it later using a ‘fastest possible approach’ to see if I can get a Megadragon score. Walkthrough for A Bard’s Tale Agraynel Map 1 You start nex...
by cjleeagain
21 Sep 2020, 12:38

Homm4 The Gathering Storm Walkthrough

I wrote this in the past year when I replayed H4 The Gathering Storm. Sadly, some information was lost thanks to having to reinstall Windows 10 after an updates debacle. I liked The Gathering Storm very much. The campaigns were varied, challenging and helped to introduce you to less-often used class...
by cjleeagain
17 Sep 2020, 05:30
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant
Replies: 27
Views: 35867

Re: Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant

There is one thing I don't understand also, about the most recent Win10 update. I assume this update is causing most of my problems, of course. I did save passwords, and re-loaded the saved passwords, and I can see in Google Chrome that there are indeed many passwords. But I still have to do fresh l...
by cjleeagain
16 Sep 2020, 17:50
Topic: Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant
Replies: 27
Views: 35867

Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant

Hi Everyone I have been away for quite a while. I'm afraid the H7 disappointment was more than I could bear, and I just lost interest. Recently I ran into a problem, so this post is to request or appeal for H7 and H6 logins. Basically I have lost my Ubisoft account, and don't know how to retrieve it...
by cjleeagain
24 Feb 2019, 19:30
Topic: Stuck on Necromancer - Thoughts and intentions
Replies: 14
Views: 25185

Re: Stuck on Necromancer - Thoughts and intentions

Hi, I just finished this map scenario and would like to share how I managed to Clear it out. I managed to lure Johari to the oasis, then I teleported to town ad then ran straight for the mission objective, which is to capture a town. No fight With Johari. :) Played like a true Heroes top ranked pla...
by cjleeagain
24 Feb 2019, 18:52
Topic: H4 Renaissance: Greatest Mod V18 released [DOWNLOAD]
Replies: 4
Views: 5938

Re: H4 Renaissance: Greatest Mod V18 released [DOWNLOAD]

If U Be Soft even put 1% as much effort as some enthusiasts, we wouldn't have disasters like H6 and H7.
by cjleeagain
24 Feb 2019, 18:51
Topic: H4 Renaissance: Greatest Mod V18 released [DOWNLOAD]
Views: 5938

Re: H4 Renaissance: Greatest Mod V18 released [DOWNLOAD]

The love that people put into this game...
by cjleeagain
17 Jan 2019, 08:51
Topic: HOMM3, Horn of the Abyss mod, Cove Faction - some views
Views: 9766

Re: HOMM3, Horn of the Abyss mod, Cove Faction - some views

https://ibb.co/nzYmm1Z Here is an image of the Sea Dogs at work. They really look good in this combat! 128 sea dogs wiping out 4 Ancient Behemoths in one shot plus another 6 Ancient Behemoths felled by accurate shot! But never forget that this is an unnatural situation, a best-case scenario: 1. It i...
by cjleeagain
17 Jan 2019, 08:32
Topic: H3: ban grail on random maps
Replies: 5
Views: 4216

Re: H3: ban grail on random maps

I don't understand the poster's concerns. Most veteran players should feel the same - the grail contributes minimally to victory or defeat if you are an experienced player versus the computer. I can't count the number of times when I have trashed a strangely numerous AI only to find that the AI has ...
by cjleeagain
06 Jan 2019, 08:44
Topic: HOMM3, Horn of the Abyss mod, Cove Faction - some views
Views: 9766

Re: HOMM3, Horn of the Abyss mod, Cove Faction - some views

OK, having accumulated some more experience with HOTA Cove by finishing maps of different sizes, I am sharing my thoughts. Cove, like Fortress and Stronghold, is a faction that depends a lot on might. Their heroes get high attack stats and low defence stats. So if you are not careful, your forces di...

Go to advanced search