Search found 81 matches

by Antalyan
24 Sep 2016, 14:37
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: How to play Heroes 7 (sorry title truncated and I didn't notice)
Replies: 8
Views: 8363

Re: How to play Heroes 7 (sorry title truncated and I didn't notice)

cjlee wrote:Some observations from v2.2:

Ranged attacks nerfed since the double shooting bug eliminated.

Teleport nerfed. Now I can only teleport to a free position - ie like the Behemoth Leap and the Dire Wolf attack, the square I teleport to must be attainable by the creature's movement.
Or bugs?
by Antalyan
23 Sep 2016, 15:12
Topic: Bug Reports after patch 2.2
Replies: 11
Views: 7556

Re: Bug Reports after patch 2.2

cjlee wrote: It took them 3.9 gigabytes to patch these things up. Really scary.
I think Oak or someone else from Limbic answered me that they have to load the whole file again anytime they do changes in it, no matter how big or small they are (engine restriction).
by Antalyan
20 Sep 2016, 14:36
Topic: The Stupid Week Thread
Replies: 17
Views: 10995

Re: The Stupid Week Thread

@cjlee You probably know I personally really love H7, inspite of all its (especially technical) problems and less care from developer than it deserves. But what to discuss about H7? Balancing patch has not been delivered yet, so speaking about the things like which creature or which town is the best...
by Antalyan
19 Sep 2016, 15:03
Topic: The Stupid Week Thread
Replies: 17
Views: 10995

Re: The Stupid Week Thread

What a perfect way to get my mood better :D
by Antalyan
13 Sep 2016, 15:13
Topic: Important 2.0 tips & tricks
Replies: 10
Views: 21665

Re: Important 2.0 tips & tricks

@cjlee
Unfortunately the 2.1 hotfix did not fix some bugs it should, hopefully 2.2 one will do so.
Random skilling is interesting in you can reach any grandmaster from the skills you want and you have an access to/choice from more skills. It is pretty similar to H5 one.
by Antalyan
11 Sep 2016, 16:26
Topic: Heroes VII. Tutorial & Mods - List
Replies: 19
Views: 43344

Re: Heroes VII. Tutorial & Mods - List

Some new mods: New Heroes for Duels (by Libertad) Libertad has just finished his work on a brand new mod massively improving duels in H7 . Instead of 2 original heroes, you can enjoy duels with 6 heroes per faction - one per each class . If you enjoyed H7 duels before as I did but you missed more po...
by Antalyan
05 Sep 2016, 14:59
Topic: Q&A Thread
Replies: 2
Views: 2871

Re: Q&A Thread

hey mate sorry to butt in, just been meaning to point out this error to you for a while as you often make this error, which stabs me in the eye a bit sorry lol, bear in mind it's actually not critics mate it's critiques, a critic is an individual making criticisms or critiques, a critique or critic...
by Antalyan
04 Sep 2016, 15:45
Topic: Q&A Thread
Replies: 2
Views: 2871

Q&A Thread

Hi all, I have recently started a Q&A Thread on Steam where you can ask different questions about H7 and developers from Limbic are (hopefully) supposed to reply: http://steamcommunity.com/app/321960/discussions/0/350540780275160010/ If you don't have a Steam account with a permission to write c...
by Antalyan
04 Sep 2016, 15:35
Topic: Ubisxxt’s Many Screwups (updated with dozens more bugs)
Replies: 13
Views: 9299

Re: Ubisxxt’s Many Screwups (lousy in game photos included)

Come to think of it, if anyone knows how to do in game screenshots, please let me know. My photos suck but I really know only one other method, and that is to press alt-printscreen, minimize the window, open microsoft paint, paste and save to paint, and go back to the game. I prefer something easy ...
by Antalyan
02 Sep 2016, 14:54
Topic: Bug Reports after patch 2.1
Replies: 13
Views: 8150

Re: Bug Reports after patch 2.1

@cjlee
I think the first "bug" can be somehow connected to your Uplay version/settings or to your computer. If you use any cleaning app for example, it can delete your saved settings too. I have to say I do not have any problems with Uplay starting.
by Antalyan
26 Aug 2016, 13:46

Re: Important 2.0 tips & tricks

Info updated, thanks Pol for suggestions :)
by Antalyan
13 Aug 2016, 14:34

Important 2.0 tips & tricks

As these changes have not been officially highlighted and the majority of people probably don't know about them, I created this thread of useful new half-official ways how to get these improvements work. It would be nice if it could be pinned in order to get to more people to read it. I will update ...
by Antalyan
28 Apr 2016, 15:52
Topic: Skilling change is finally here!
Replies: 8
Views: 6021

Skilling change is finally here!

The changes for skillsystem finally come and I can say only that I am (positively) surprised. I think they have done the best they could. To sum up: - Added weight system to hero class template - Changed all skills to Major (Master) - You always get 1 old and 1 new skill as offer - No skill rank (le...
by Antalyan
09 Mar 2016, 15:04
Topic: Bug Reports after patch 1.7
Replies: 7
Views: 5884

Re: Bug Reports after patch 1.7

I suggest you to write all the bugs here if you have not done it before: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

This list is checked by Limbic devs.
by Antalyan
07 Jan 2016, 20:16
Topic: Bug Reports after patch 1.6
Replies: 33
Views: 20749

Re: Bug Reports after patch 1.6

Thanks for the 1.6 bug reports guys and girls. A LOT has been fixed (And I will go through the list and give a better breakdown later this afternoon) I can confirm that yesterday we pushed a fix internally that solves any and all artifact issues (transferring between heroes, possibly duping, someti...
by Antalyan
17 Aug 2015, 14:19
Topic: Factions line-up
Replies: 267
Views: 109230

Re: Factions line-up

It would be really difficult to add some new faction to the world. They did it in H6 and than had (and I expect they still have) many problems with it, because people will start to ask: why this faction was not mentioned in the previous titles? How about its connections with the others? I don't thi...
by Antalyan
16 Aug 2015, 15:01

Like I mentioned before, if they're doing 8 creatures per faction, 4 new and 4 old (or 3:5) would be a good balance; even if just reshuffling certain units into different factions. Every new addition to the series should have at least one brand new faction. It would be really difficult to add some ...
by Antalyan
13 Aug 2015, 15:12

The link has been fixed: https://www.quicksurveys.com/s/b7Z5Af

Sorry for issues.
Panda Tar wrote:Afraid of these links. :S
Don´t be worry B-)
by Antalyan
13 Aug 2015, 13:39

Disappointed with dungeon? Do you want Ubi to delay the release? Join dungeon and release survey: https://www.quicksurveys.com/s/b7Z5Af Results: http://tolu.na/1f9Dosd To rate the other units than dungeon ones and to share your vision about H7 future, please do my another survey: https://www.quicksu...
by Antalyan
13 Aug 2015, 13:38
Topic: H7 Units - large SURVEY
Replies: 1
Views: 2455

Re: H7 Units - large SURVEY

Dissatissfied with H7 dungeon? Do you want to rate dungeon units? Do you want Ubi to delay the release? If you have answered at least one question "Yes", join this survey: https://www.quicksurveys.com/s/b7Z5 Participating in this survey (as well as watching results) is easy, free and witho...

Go to advanced search