Search found 81 matches

by Antalyan
03 Dec 2016, 15:43
Forum: News
Topic: Marzhin Moving On
Replies: 45
Views: 26302

Re: Marzhin Moving On

I don't know what your "source" believe they know. What I do know with 100% certainty is that whatever this "Showdown" thing is, it has nothing to do with the cancelled game I was working on last year. That's actually one of the most optimistic things I have heard regarding MM f...
by Antalyan
21 Nov 2016, 18:19
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: MAPDBL - The Hunger Games Map in H7
Replies: 14
Views: 13760

Re: The Hunger Games Map in H7

Almost one month after my latest response, there is a quick update : - I researched AI possibilities a bit and as I have predicted, it would be extremely difficult to make this map for players controlled by AI too because AI does not recognize any other win & loss conditions than standart ones. ...
by Antalyan
18 Nov 2016, 16:38
Topic: We Asked Ubi Some Questions ...
Replies: 10
Views: 6266

Re: We Asked Ubi Some Questions ...

Actually, I'm not even sure if this statement says anything about Ubisoft having no plans regarding Might & Magic franchise at this moment. My interpretation is that there are no planned Limbic-Ubisoft projects or their updates. Nothing has been mentioned about the future of franchise itself. As...
by Antalyan
11 Nov 2016, 15:52
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The Cultists - Bugged?
Replies: 3
Views: 4412

Re: The Cultists - Bugged?

The best possibility is probably to play all vanilla & HoF campaigns in ToE.
by Antalyan
04 Nov 2016, 16:07
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Trial By Fire - The Dwarf expansion
Replies: 51
Views: 32508

Re: Trial By Fire - The Dwarf expansion

Danny wrote:
Antalyan wrote:
Danny wrote:Couldn't even find the info anywhere: are the two campaigns Fortress and Haven centered in the expansion?
Yes, at least as regards singleplayer experience.
Thanks, so that's almost like a Hammers of Fate rehash... :devious:
Technically yes but it comes with much better story this time ;)
by Antalyan
03 Nov 2016, 14:55
Topic: Trial By Fire - The Dwarf expansion
Replies: 51
Views: 32508

Re: Trial By Fire - The Dwarf expansion

Danny wrote:Couldn't even find the info anywhere: are the two campaigns Fortress and Haven centered in the expansion?
Yes, at least as regards singleplayer experience.
by Antalyan
27 Oct 2016, 12:17

@Kalah I really doubt the Steam Workshop works - there are very few things, and tehy are usually official. The majority uses hommdb.com. @cjlee Thanks a lot for ideas. 1) Don't be worry, it won't be too easy ;) 2) The map's originally intended exclusively for human players. I'm not sure how AI would...
by Antalyan
26 Oct 2016, 13:20
Topic: Where to Next for the M&M Franchise?
Replies: 64
Views: 34314

Re: Where to Next for the M&M Franchise?

Cjlee with all due respect you're not seeing straight, if most fans received Ubisoft Heroes like Antalyan did it would mean Ubisoft and Erwin would have won in their replacement of what Heroes is all about. The loss of quality would be agreed and validated who the hell wants that. Sorry but is extr...
by Antalyan
24 Oct 2016, 17:23

Well I can give you thumbs up for replying so politely after my one liners lol Look, Heroes has been raped for many of us, you're part of the VERY FEW people actually enjoying h7, let alone thinking it's the best in the franchise or whatever other BS. Subjective preferences are of course what they ...
by Antalyan
24 Oct 2016, 17:08
Topic: The Stupid Week Thread
Replies: 17
Views: 11005

Re: The Stupid Week Thread

Week of Ubisoft 2:
Everything seems to be perfect and nice at the beginning of the weak. The further the days pass, you can see more and more clear what the things are really like. On the last day of that week, you cannot prevent yourself from complaining about how much potential has been wasted.
by Antalyan
24 Oct 2016, 17:04
Topic: Advice about buying Heroes VI?
Replies: 8
Views: 6382

Re: Advice about buying Heroes VI?

Avonu wrote:
Antalyan wrote:What's the Christmas map you mention?
This one
Thanks, now I probably know what I'm going to play at the Christmas time :yes:
by Antalyan
24 Oct 2016, 14:57
Topic: Advice about buying Heroes VI?
Replies: 8
Views: 6382

Re: Advice about buying Heroes VI?

SoD were done by Virtuos. There are some game breaking bugs presented, if that happens you need to reload that part of campaign. The late is game is also bit of boring (yes, that's the part with bugs, when you are against Inferno). If you will be trying to playing it just for sake of completeness I...
by Antalyan
23 Oct 2016, 17:51

The post has been updated: poll results & answers for common questions.
by Antalyan
23 Oct 2016, 13:37

graphics is more important for me. Strategy games are not for you, but then Ubi didn't target strategy games players so you're not to blame. However I cannot play H1-H4 because they are too ugly for me nowadays. Some thoughts are better kept for yourself, I will just assume you mean the graphics ar...
by Antalyan
22 Oct 2016, 14:34

@Namerutan It may sound strange but I prefer the H7 way: both things (graphics & AI) on fine level (yes, H7 AI has some big flaws but generally it's not terrible). If I ignore the fact I do not like the graphic style of the game you used as an example of good graphics (H6 & H7 look like bett...
by Antalyan
20 Oct 2016, 15:52
Topic: Important 2.0 tips & tricks
Replies: 10
Views: 21678

Re: Important 2.0 tips & tricks

Final game version update!
- Added mod list, percentages for skills
- Improved technical support information
by Antalyan
20 Oct 2016, 15:50
Topic: Heroes VII. Tutorial & Mods - List
Replies: 19
Views: 43375

Re: Heroes VII. Tutorial & Mods - List

You mean Ubisoft actually planned three expansions, one with dwarves, one with demons and one with Sanctuary? Unfortunately I can't praise these guys. Seeing what they tried to do with Trial By Fire, that means Ubisxxt wanted to sell three more 'stand alone' expansions at full price, basically coll...
by Antalyan
19 Oct 2016, 15:19
Topic: Heroes VII. Tutorial & Mods - List
Replies: 19
Views: 43375

Re: Heroes VII. Tutorial & Mods - List

Unofficial 2.2.1 Modfix - download here . I've already deinstalled H7, but the truly heroic efforts of guys like KKND21 are much appreciated. Give it another year, two years, surely someone will make a Heroes7.5 patch that includes our last faction, the Inferno guys? In the meantime I am debating d...
by Antalyan
09 Oct 2016, 15:39

MAPDBL - The Hunger Games Map in H7

Discover details about my latest released map, The Hunger Games! PROJECT SUMMARY Map type: big scenario map for singleplayer or hotseat multiplayer Players: up to 6 Concept: designed to be a very unique map with various ways to victory Final Version Release: 07/05/2018 Download: maps4heroes.com Map ...
by Antalyan
24 Sep 2016, 14:38
Topic: Bug Reports after patch 2.2
Replies: 11
Views: 7559

Re: Bug Reports after patch 2.2

The game's state is even worse than with 2.1 patch.

H7 is exactly the game its features I really love (as well as the game itself) but which does not allow me to play it.

Go to advanced search