Search found 81 matches

by Antalyan
01 Oct 2017, 17:26
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Buglist 2.21
Replies: 13
Views: 20979

Re: Buglist 2.21

cjlee wrote:OK, but who's doing the modfix? I thought Ubisoft washed their hands of this game?
They did, it's only me in my free time :)
by Antalyan
01 Oct 2017, 13:56

Link & list updated, new version of the mod with more bugfixes coming in the upcoming weeks.
by Antalyan
13 May 2017, 13:29
Topic: [RUMOUR] Heroes 8 - by BlueByte?
Views: 20640

Re: [RUMOUR] Heroes 8 - by BlueByte?

Although it would be incredibly nice if it was true, I really don't think so.

Besides the fact they made the majority of the fanbase really angry during H7 development, the article mentioned RTS - real time strategy, not TBS.
by Antalyan
22 Apr 2017, 14:40
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes Returns to China
Replies: 15
Views: 10859

Re: Heroes Returns to China

I see nothing in common with Might & Magic: Heroes, or even with Might & Magic. Except the name of course. It's the name which is sold, not the game itself nowadays. :tired: Feel free to think anything about the newest Might & Magic: Heroes VI & VII but they kept the concept at least...
by Antalyan
03 Apr 2017, 13:30
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: H5 installation with Win 10
Replies: 7
Views: 8759

Re: H5 installation with Win 10

Just to make the situation a bit more clear: H5 has three parts which are the original game (part 1) and two add-ons: Hammers of Fate and Tribes of the East (parts 2 and 3). For playing HOF, you need to own the original game while TOE is a stand-alone. However, each of these three parts has its own ...
by Antalyan
26 Mar 2017, 14:23
Topic: Heathenish hope problem?
Replies: 4
Views: 5506

Re: Heathenish hope problem?

I did that. And then, nearby Hangvul and Tolghars fortresses (one just outside each one, and some others around), there are some armies that say "Will talk". But when I approach them, with either hero, nothing happens. Yep the neutral rune patriarchs and so on, right? I guess they could j...
by Antalyan
25 Mar 2017, 18:20
Topic: Heathenish hope problem?
Replies: 4
Views: 5506

Re: Heathenish hope problem?

First of all, you must defeat all 3 fortress armies. As soon as you do that in the mission, the armies of Hagvul and Tolghar should join you.
by Antalyan
19 Mar 2017, 16:13
Topic: Important 2.0 tips & tricks
Replies: 10
Views: 21427

Re: Important 2.0 tips & tricks

Important 3 information added:
- How to make the game more difficult
- How to fix problems with skilling in campaign
- Where to go to fix bugs
by Antalyan
05 Feb 2017, 18:29

Updated.
by Antalyan
04 Feb 2017, 16:25
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: MAPDBL - The Hunger Games Map in H7
Replies: 14
Views: 13648

Re: The Hunger Games Map in H7

The version 2.0 is in progress : - much faster preparation phase (you will be able to prepare your army within several minutes - one game week, perfect for players with less time, also much decreases the % chance of desync issues) - a possibility to play against AI too (to be available for any amoun...
by Antalyan
20 Jan 2017, 16:51
Topic: Marzhin Moving On
Replies: 45
Views: 26098

Re: Marzhin Moving On

Slight derail: Marzhin, have you played the game Crowntakers (available on Steam and mobile devices)? It was a small indie game without much budget for content and balancing, but in terms of art style and tightness of design it hit on a lot of what I wished to see in Heroes. I didn't know it but th...
by Antalyan
14 Jan 2017, 17:01

Updated :D

Maybe to get it pinned is not a bad idea.
by Antalyan
07 Jan 2017, 17:00
Topic: Upcoming Interviews: Send in Your Questions!
Views: 10244

Re: Upcoming Interviews: Send in Your Questions!

JVC: How would you rate MMH6 and MMH7 from your subjective point of view? Which potential future would you like to see for this series? Is there any idea which has never been implemented you would like to see in? Are there any spin-offs you'd like to see (which game types if any?)? RK: Can all the t...
by Antalyan
06 Jan 2017, 19:10

Hello Heroes, The time has finally come and the map can be released! After months of working with buggy (but mighty) MMH7 editor, I have finally finished my work and now its up to you to test my effort! The map has been uploaded to maps4heroes.com and hommdb.com . As these websites have their own w...
by Antalyan
29 Dec 2016, 19:00

Buglist 2.21

Hello all, This is the list of all bugs (and their descriptions) in MMH7 latest version 2.21 which I have experienced. Its purpose is to provide true information about the game state, and possibly if any modders volunteer to do some bug fixes, to make the work for them easier. Check this thread for ...
by Antalyan
29 Dec 2016, 14:26
Topic: Marzhin Moving On
Replies: 45
Views: 26098

Re: Marzhin Moving On

May I ask which two main game campaigns scripts you worked on? I wrote Stronghold and Sylvan, and the general synopsis of Dungeon (although not the actual scriptwriting for that one). I also wrote the campaigns of Trial by Fire (based on and expanded upon my story pitch had Fortress been voted for ...
by Antalyan
22 Dec 2016, 12:11
Topic: Stuck on Necromancer - Thoughts and intentions
Views: 25044

Re: Stuck on Necromancer - Thoughts and intentions

I am not attacked right after defeating the simurgh, but shortly after I take either the haven town or the fort (or anything, really). I don't have time to build up a defense or enough troops to defeat him. On the other hand, the game considered the campaign completed, for some fun reason, so I jus...
by Antalyan
21 Dec 2016, 16:17

Well, people complained about low difficulty and weak AI. And when it's very powerful in this mission, the're complaining again :D I do remember this mission and agree it's one of the toughest in the whole game. If you did not level-up Adar Malik in the second mission, you could experience serious ...
by Antalyan
18 Dec 2016, 13:51

Well, people complained about low difficulty and weak AI. And when it's very powerful in this mission, the're complaining again :D I do remember this mission and agree it's one of the toughest in the whole game. If you did not level-up Adar Malik in the second mission, you could experience serious t...
by Antalyan
13 Dec 2016, 18:30

December update: As you might have noticed, I originally planned to release this map even this year. However, as the map painting process is more time demanding than I previously expected, and as I also came up with several new ideas (like how do the feast in the arena), it's obvious now that I won...

Go to advanced search