Search found 49 matches

by gomaki
08 Oct 2015, 10:58
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 43
Views: 21260

Re: Bug reports

As Kalah said please feel free to post here. I am constantly monitoring the thread/forum in general.
by gomaki
08 Oct 2015, 09:35
Topic: So is this game worth buying?
Replies: 292
Views: 129552

Re: So is this game worth buying?

Most so-called "reviews" at this point are first impressions. Me, I'm gonna start out using the editor. ;) Hi Kalah I have a little tip to make the editor run faster for you. By default the editor is loading Texure quality and terrain quality to Ultra/high. My advice is to open the editor...
by gomaki
07 Oct 2015, 13:01

The first deployment bug I haven't seen for a long while so i've brought it up with the relevant programmer to put in a fix (it's been found and fixed before so some weird stuff must be happening that you know have this issue) But a work around for it, for the time being, would be to drag any creatu...
by gomaki
06 Oct 2015, 14:36

Just a quick note that if you're experiencing crashes, or De-syncs in multiplayer please send me an email of your game log to my work email singleton[at]limbic-entertainment.de You can find your log files by following this path \Documents\My Games\Might & Magic Heroes VII\MMH7Game\Logs Then you'...
by gomaki
05 Oct 2015, 12:22
Topic: Ashan Games and Maps Chronology
Replies: 9
Views: 33053

Re: Ashan Games and Maps Chronology

This is really cool! I asked about those Sylvan and Academy maps as well, and it's intended so afraid I can't help you there with dates.
by gomaki
05 Oct 2015, 12:11
Topic: So is this game worth buying?
Replies: 292
Views: 129552

Re: So is this game worth buying?

Thanks for the honest reviews of the game. We're most certainly doing what we can sooner rather than later in regards to patches and fixing of things. If however you just don't enjoy the core game play mechanics, I can't speak for that.
by gomaki
05 Oct 2015, 09:28

Sorry to hear about your memory leak Issue. I have elevated this to the highest people who will be able to quickly address the issue should they be able to work out why it's happening.
by gomaki
02 Oct 2015, 16:04

thanks for the reports. Load save has certainly been a hot topic at work and will receive love in our support patch. As for the autosave load time i will make sure the programmer is aware of your specs and to see if we can reproduce the issue. Are you playing full screen or borderless windows ? I am...
by gomaki
01 Oct 2015, 19:30

Hey all just a quick one to say i'll be monitoring this thread closely and popping in and out of other threads if I have any relevant information for you. In regards with bugs it would be great that if you find an issue you could post you PC specs and if you know of a way to be able to reproduce the...

Go to advanced search