Search found 49 matches

by gomaki
28 Oct 2015, 10:42
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.3
Replies: 13
Views: 18460

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.3

Playing as Wizard on 8 player skirmish map Irresponsible War (and lost on Heroic! :loll: ) * AI attacked my empty scout hero and game locked up on stained glass loading screen Hey Madaxe. This is a really interesting one for us. Would if be possible for you to send us the game log (launch .txt file...
by gomaki
28 Oct 2015, 10:38
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.3
Replies: 13
Views: 18460

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.3

Thanks for the thread, This morning I sent out my weekly community bug thread message to all the devs so be assured we are monitoring this and I will try and update as and when I can. As always everyone is free to email me with crash logs and .save files and I will always reply so you know I receive...
by gomaki
26 Oct 2015, 14:55
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.2
Replies: 28
Views: 19047

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.2

Hey Alf cheers for the email I got it bud and gave it to the AI guru's hopefully be able to sort it out. Interesting one on summoned units Crislevin, see if i can repo at work. SS of what you mean would help me out as well in case it's something not obvious.
by gomaki
26 Oct 2015, 10:01
Topic: The 5 Most Important Things To Fix?
Replies: 10
Views: 9009

Re: The 5 Most Important Things To Fix?

Morning CH. I have now collated everything and added it to my list. We had a lot of similiar opinions on what needs/should change so I'm happy that i'm not out of touch with the community feeling. This week we will be having our meetings with the key individuals who will be able to say yes and no in...
by gomaki
22 Oct 2015, 14:53

gourley4p do you then experience any further crashes ? And was it the first time you tried to load since downloading the patch?
by gomaki
21 Oct 2015, 09:50
Topic: The 5 Most Important Things To Fix?
Replies: 10
Views: 9009

Re: The 5 Most Important Things To Fix?

Thanks for the Thread Kalah. I will be monitoring it closely so I would really like people here to use this opportunity as I will be taking the suggestions to the right people.
by gomaki
21 Oct 2015, 09:31

We have fixed the mini map flag issue in our next support patch. It was actually an old bug that some how crept back in so we knew how to tackle it quickly. Thanks for the reports all. Is everyone experiencing less RAM usage/memory consumption since the hotfix yesterday? Hopefully load times are als...
by gomaki
20 Oct 2015, 08:17

Thanks for all the reports. I will try to reproduce what I can at work. Remember you're always free to send me game logs and save games to my work email and I will get back to you. A lot of the above has been addressed in our next support patches so don't fear we are paying attention to all these po...
by gomaki
16 Oct 2015, 13:47
Topic: How did my campaign hero get warpath?
Replies: 6
Views: 5059

Re: How did my campaign hero get warpath?

We are investigating this hero right now actually. More logs and save files is always good though!
by gomaki
16 Oct 2015, 07:40

Hey all. Thanks for a lot for the post 1.2 reports i'll be monitoring the thread closely and i've made relevant developers keep an eye on it. A lot of the above mentioned stuff we've addressed in our next couple of support patches so be assured it's not like everything keeps slipping through the net...
by gomaki
14 Oct 2015, 14:04
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 43
Views: 20916

Re: Bug reports

by gomaki
14 Oct 2015, 14:03

Roger dodger. The one time you'll get a copy and paste from me. Hey all. Some people seem to not be downloading the correct version or the download is not going through correctly. So to confirm you should see on the menu screen 1.2 - 32489 THIS is the correct patch. If you are seeing 1.1 you DO NOT ...
by gomaki
14 Oct 2015, 13:59

Hi Alfalken I just spoke to the level designer and he's informed me both items should carry over as they are both set items. I will speak to the relevant programmer to ensure it's fixed in a support patch
by gomaki
13 Oct 2015, 13:20
Topic: How did my campaign hero get warpath?
Replies: 6
Views: 5059

Re: How did my campaign hero get warpath?

I have literally never heard of this before. You got a heroes 5 move in heroes 7??? Please send me your save file and game logs because you have created some serious wizardary with this one.
by gomaki
13 Oct 2015, 10:02
Topic: Post launch creature/skill/spell/other balancing feedback.
Replies: 0
Views: 2405

Post launch creature/skill/spell/other balancing feedback.

Hey all. So that was an interesting weekend on events aye. Right down to business. For those of you that have managed to play and put in a reasonable amount of hours I'd like to start gathering any sort of Unit/skill/spell/tactic balancing feedback so we can go forward with tweaking some numbers. We...
by gomaki
13 Oct 2015, 10:00

Hi Cebreva could you please send me your save game file so I can pass it on to our save/load engineer and he can dig into the issue. I'll make sure to get back to you with any info I have to help resolve your issue in the mean time.
by gomaki
09 Oct 2015, 10:41
Topic: So is this game worth buying?
Replies: 292
Views: 125854

Re: So is this game worth buying?

Hey Galaad.
Think it's just semantics with in title. I do more than just community manage but this is my primary roll right now.
by gomaki
09 Oct 2015, 08:30

You can also provide me the save game as well which you'll be able to find using the following path C:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Might & Magic Heroes VII\MMH7Game\Savegames and send me the SHOT file.
by gomaki
09 Oct 2015, 08:25

Thinking about it again, it might've been a case of a bugged hero not being completely killed or something like that. I remembered earlier in this game, when taking the top-right town, this hero (Sinthala, incase you're wondering) was defending the town. I defeated her, and the top-right town flipp...
by gomaki
08 Oct 2015, 13:52

Hi Alfalken. I will speak to the LD in regards to this Haven 4 issue. If it's the case of the AI not leaving the base this is an AI bug that has already been ficed for the next support patch, but perhaps it's something totally different or you need to do something not so obvious to complete the map....

Go to advanced search