error
by Baronus
16 Apr 2016, 20:45
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Mystery of Sand M&M7
Replies: 83
Views: 32949

Re: Mystery of Sand M&M7

Very, very complicated interpretations. Nomads in Heroes of MM are eg. peoples. So peoples can be nomads and goes everywhere :-) In this way we can completly mixed everything :-) In fact there is NO dead peasant only orcs. In Harmondale orcs are invaders. It is no arguments. In MMVII was planned the...
by Baronus
16 Apr 2016, 16:53
Topic: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?
Replies: 50
Views: 29262

Re: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?

But in MMVI-VIII we have situations when you are 50 level and you fight with weak monsters because location needs rats with 5 or 7 health. Eg. temples of Eep. Better is when firsts locations rats are 5 health but in middle game 30 etc.
by Baronus
16 Apr 2016, 16:31

In MM VI there is not another peasants. Only two man and women. In MM VI we have one stables one bank one people race, only people. In MMVII we have a lot of factions peasants stables etc for each faction. Completly another game. Completly missed arguments. Not my liking but game world logic. JVC pl...
by Baronus
16 Apr 2016, 12:15

they designed it to be different. ... Opinion contra facts. You think they designed orcs to Deyja? And green/desert ground? It was theier ,,artistic creation? REALLY? Have you ever played in Heroes III? Or in MMVIII eg. Shadowspire? As Jon said they have no time. And thats a reason weird Tatalia, we...
by Baronus
16 Apr 2016, 06:20
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 4 Advanced Options Map Editor
Replies: 304
Views: 275384

Re: Heroes 4 Map Generator / Utility

Ok rest :-) It will be big tutorial to this editor.
by Baronus
16 Apr 2016, 06:18

MMVII is game in Heroes III world not another game in another world. Model units are the same. Greenskin orcs NOT BE designed to deadlands as peasants but to barbarian lands. Its CERTAIN for all players who knows MM etc. etc. etc. You are closed for facts and arguments. Game is finished. End. So I s...
by Baronus
15 Apr 2016, 17:42

Ok :-) I presented big list of arguments not only one sentence ,,nonsenses". One sentence is ,,nonsenses" but ten are arguments. I told only about Avonu but it is another question. I see that people read his and repeat. I only beware! There are falses! It will make disorder in your heads! ...
by Baronus
15 Apr 2016, 15:32

So it is completly opposite. Game is not developed but cutted and mixed. Not better idea but worst idea. I showed maps. ORIGINAL! People in Tatalia is worst than lizards. They made people sprites and dont lizard sprites so they pasted pepole. Easy. Fast installation not artistic idea. No Krewlod is ...
by Baronus
14 Apr 2016, 19:14
Topic: Children of the Void - Help Wanted to Develop This Game
Replies: 15
Views: 35059

Re: Children of the Void - Help Wanted to Develop This Game

Harm that this beauty project is dead... MMXAlamar or other project member... Can you build a pack of your stuff in game format (items with transparency colors)? I want add it to game as mod. Harm to lose it...
by Baronus
14 Apr 2016, 17:56
Topic: [M&M7 mod] Return from Land of the Dead
Replies: 18
Views: 12189

Re: [M&M7 mod] Return from Land of the Dead

How you add transparency color? Its the most important.
Here MMXChildern of the void modification tutorial. Very nice:-)
http://web.archive.org/web/201308060605 ... orials.htm
by Baronus
14 Apr 2016, 17:43
Topic: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?
Replies: 50
Views: 29262

Re: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?

That was big mistake that in MMIII was lost monster leveling growth. Regress. But it is simple to implement.
I think that looks no future... But I think that future is. I count for unexpected breaktrough...
by Baronus
13 Apr 2016, 18:05
Topic: Announcing the H4 Unity project
Replies: 47
Views: 27103

Re: Announcing the H4 Unity project

Taro has right too. We can add things. Correct bad, but completly new story is too much...
I think we can realised this ideas in third our own campaign, completly our.
by Baronus
11 Apr 2016, 20:10

I dont want quarrel about words. Its stupid. The most important is general game look. In MMVII continent name is Erathia. First map of Antagarich: http://www.mm6world.ru/galery/r_map/r_005a.jpg As you see look is completly another that in game! Manticores in Nighon eg. It is maximum similiar to game...
by Baronus
09 Apr 2016, 10:02

Duezom created his addon. So if he wants work on map Im absolutly pro.
by Baronus
09 Apr 2016, 06:03
Topic: [HELP] MM8 - SPRITES replace
Replies: 11
Views: 6704

Re: [HELP] MM8 - SPRITES replace

Pallete is right so success! You must replace sound effect too because iron sound of armor is characteristic.
by Baronus
08 Apr 2016, 18:30

And ,"Restoration of HerIVathia" is reserved. Ive made big mod named RoH.
by Baronus
08 Apr 2016, 10:27

We never talk about conversion these. We have work with two now. I never play Heroes V and I know nothing about. I think that Marzhin built good campaigns, he likes HIV, but I dont test it. It may build person who has HIV and HV. If you build campaign based on Marzhin story ok! We add it. But its an...
by Baronus
08 Apr 2016, 08:00
Topic: Where to sell Vintage Might and Magic Games?
Replies: 3
Views: 2712

Re: Where to sell Vintage Might and Magic Games?

If you has original complete edition in good condition you can sell it collectors. But if only to play people downolad it free. Very old games like this are abandonwares. Value of old game and download cost is low. Maybe 50 cents. Its no sense sell it. So we have abandonware services with games whic...
by Baronus
07 Apr 2016, 19:53
Topic: [M&M7 mod] Return from Land of the Dead
Replies: 18
Views: 12189

Re: [M&M7 mod] Return from Land of the Dead

Tell me how do you create pallete to new item? You using old items to create new or you build new? How to do it?

Go to advanced search