Search found 160 matches

by Erwinner
10 Aug 2016, 09:35
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 164
Views: 136411

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

the modified/touched-up image is by Ubi, however the map itself is not, it was a drawing by NWC, therefore I'd say if for the intents and purposes all are OK with modding Heroes 4 or distributing Heroes 4 exe, I think it's not a bigger deal to appropriate Heroes 4 production material, though, I woul...
by Erwinner
09 Aug 2016, 14:22

that was actually from NWC Heroes 4 team, the map itself that is at least, you can check better versions here lol even if you go down another road, if we can get an optional really purist version of HD mod keeping the original NWC vision fully intact, apart technical changes from absolute necessity,...
by Erwinner
06 Aug 2016, 11:21
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Trial By Fire - The Dwarf expansion
Replies: 51
Views: 32154

Re: Trial By Fire - The Dwarf expansion

Kalah mate no dude, no, they have actively removed the vanilla game lol

it was 30 quid and they have taken it down at the opportune moment to shill the expansion, you must buy either deluxe edition (50), Trial By Erwin (30) or Complete (50) which is shady lol
by Erwinner
04 Aug 2016, 14:24
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: DRM vs GOG Reference
Replies: 7
Views: 6264

Re: DRM vs GOG Reference

Yeah like no game that had DRM when launched has ever made it to GOG eventually ... no good to not just accept my point as valid mate, you said "there's every chance we'll see it on GOG in the not too distant future", going by a reasonable notion of not too distant as something we can see...
by Erwinner
03 Aug 2016, 22:17
Topic: DRM vs GOG Reference
Views: 6264

Re: DRM vs GOG Reference

Good Old Games do have several Might & Magic titles available, H6 being notable by its absence. Perhaps it wasn't good enough. Anyway, H7 has been on the market for a while now and there's every chance we'll see it on GOG in the not too distant future. err no, aside from them not being good the...
by Erwinner
01 Aug 2016, 19:42
Topic: Twitch Stream Cancelled?
Replies: 9
Views: 6157

Re: Twitch Stream Cancelled?

hmm it is unofficial but it's not speculation mate, that was boffo dark messiah 2, it couldn't be Raiders obviously lol, Raiders was cancelled years ago in 2013 not 2016 lol

edit, Avonu beat me like a hammer lol
by Erwinner
01 Aug 2016, 16:42
Topic: Twitch Stream Cancelled?
Replies: 9
Views: 6157

Re: Twitch Stream Cancelled?

hey Kalah mate since it rains when it pours why not to also reporton Dark Messiah 2 recent cancellation lol
by Erwinner
30 Jul 2016, 14:26

I don't know the way they handle it in Heroes 3 HD mod. We did not join forces with them. Max_HMMI has found some very efficient ways to do the most boring and unproductive parts of work with exe-file modding. So we cut the development time significantly. These new ways don't work in every case, bu...
by Erwinner
30 Jul 2016, 05:40

why not handle it in the same way as the Heroes 3 HD mod?

also how much of the game is blown open for modding now since you guys joined forces?
by Erwinner
27 Jul 2016, 13:23
Topic: Is everything OK with this screenshot?
Views: 7455

Re: Is everything OK with this screenshot?

yeah there is something off indeed, the sea dragon in the bottom left has a black line cutting through his nose and belly lol
by Erwinner
26 Jul 2016, 17:27
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Discuss Your Uplay experience
Replies: 24
Views: 15975

Re: Discuss Your Uplay experience

Yes, but Valve is miles ahead of others. It's not exactly fair to compare. haha after all the **** they've unleashed on this series and community are you seriously going to come in and suggest that Heroes fans should consider what's fair to Ubisoft, lol with all due respect I wouldn't even go there...
by Erwinner
26 Jul 2016, 17:17
Topic: Uplay Required
Replies: 5
Views: 5438

Re: Uplay Required

they gave you a weaselly half truth mate, what they said in your Q&A is, "Upoxy doesn't mean permanent connection anymore. Just like Steam, you have to connect once to activate your game and then you can play offline as long as you want. It will be this way in Erwins VII", but they did...
by Erwinner
28 Jun 2016, 21:00
Topic: H7 Walkthroughs Completed
Replies: 8
Views: 4807

Re: H7 Walkthroughs Completed

hey Kalah mate can you tell a bit more about the roadmap of The Celestial Round Table, concerned for the projection, sounds a bit grim there to be honest with less interest from staff and the dwindling forum, leaving not much life left, do you think CH will endure around and if not how does the time...
by Erwinner
12 Jun 2016, 02:00
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?
Replies: 50
Views: 28833

Re: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?

Look, there are some things at which you get better as you age and some things that you get worse at. That goes the other way around too. There's nothing wrong with accepting the weaknesses and strengths of your current age. Ageism is when you're using someone's age to justify their exclusion from ...
by Erwinner
11 Jun 2016, 13:16

So, you believe too that creativity is an everlasting stream and only death or Alzheimer's disease can stop it? well it's just a form of ageism at the end of the day (not suggesting you yourself are an ageist, but yeah), I would be very wary of applying a stereotype like that to anybody, here recom...
by Erwinner
10 Jun 2016, 20:40

you can say all of that if you will, but, actually, I agree with the others, it doesn't make a difference what age he is here for better or worse unless it means he is senile or dead, really no point to bring that up lol
by Erwinner
24 May 2016, 14:03
Topic: H7 Expansion Post-poned
Replies: 8
Views: 5459

Re: H7 Expansion Post-poned

actually we were almost going to start the Kill Heroes campaign as an counterpart of evil twin Save Heroes, given that next to nobody plays these terrible new games, to put Heroes out of its misery under Team Erwin and get production stopped for a few years to not dilute the series' reputation any f...
by Erwinner
07 May 2016, 15:40
Topic: Fortress Lineup
Replies: 22
Views: 19977

Re: Fortress Lineup

And in HV everybody were complaining "WHY DO WE HAVE GIANTS IN A DWARF FACTION?" (with which I didn't had problem, cause it is only fair to mix those races (see Disciples II)), err mate people weren't really complaining about having giants in the dwarf faction, they were complaining about...
by Erwinner
22 Apr 2016, 13:24
Topic: Mystery of Sand M&M7
Replies: 83
Views: 32396

Re: Mystery of Sand M&M7

OK it looks abundantly clear that this discussion is a complete waste of time, I bow out and tip my fedora to you good luck guys lol
by Erwinner
21 Apr 2016, 17:32
Topic: Mystery of Sand M&M7
Replies: 83
Views: 32396

Re: Mystery of Sand M&M7

Telling by the way of game about racism is crazy :-) Did you hear something about forge story? Cutting city and rebuilding Armageddons Blade? About AB intro? This intro was changed. And its the same story in MMVII. Kastore and evils... well would you say telling by the way of book about racism is c...

Go to advanced search