Search found 160 matches

by Erwinner
Nov 29 2016, 21:35
Forum: News
Topic: Marzhin Moving On
Replies: 45
Views: 13502

Re: Marzhin Moving On

Right now, I'm happy to take a break from working on Might & Magic, to be honest. But I guess sooner or later I'll hear its sweet siren's song, luring me back again... :D I certainly wouldn't say no if there was an opportunity to do MM11, for instance ^^ afraid I don't think Vivendi will be int...
by Erwinner
Nov 20 2016, 0:52
Topic: We Asked Ubi Some Questions ...
Replies: 10
Views: 3476

Re: We Asked Ubi Some Questions ...

Team Erwin toast, no more fake ass M&M games from them, however the members of Team Erwin still with the company lol
by Erwinner
Oct 21 2016, 9:11
Topic: Heroes II. - Project Ironfist
Replies: 20
Views: 5822

Re: Heroes II. - Project Ironfist

I remember H2 was only 50+mb without the animations. Let's say 5mb was just code - maybe 5000 pages of text or whatever. It takes a long time to look through, but an experienced coder has no problem, just like an experienced lawyer will look at a huge fat contract and figure out the loopholes after...
by Erwinner
Oct 21 2016, 8:53

I didn't know it. That explains his evasive answer when I asked him about moral aspect of working for a company which destroyed Heroes franchise. nah I think that was at the time of Tribes of the East working with Fabrice to fix Nival's terrible AI IIRC, that was before Erwin came in to destroy the...
by Erwinner
Oct 20 2016, 17:34

well to break it down the best I can (I ain't knowledgeable myself, this is just from osmosis), thing about these games is there's the soft coded and the hard coded aspects lol soft coded stuff can be modded very easily with the right programs, like a map or a piece of text or art, these can be edit...
by Erwinner
Oct 20 2016, 15:49

lol is this your infamous habit of using three letters in place of the full stop lol I can't believe I am doing it myself lol I don't know coding so I can't tell how bad the H7 engine is lol looks like we're stuck with the latest version of heroes at 5.x lol very much a pity because monitors keep g...
by Erwinner
Oct 18 2016, 12:48

If you devoted the same energy and passion towards a Heroes 7 Patch 3.0, that solves most of the AI problems, the stability problems, and offers the Inferno faction to boot, I'm sure you will get 100000 downloads and 20000 diehard fans. Isn't that a greater goal? lol that is absolutely not going to...
by Erwinner
Oct 7 2016, 19:09
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?
Replies: 50
Views: 14848

Re: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?

Anglespit mentioned it in another thread; perhaps it would be best that Heroes and the MM universe be retired, and another king be found. well the MM universe was already retired (read: sent to the abattoir) a whole decade ago mate lol unless you mean the Erwin universe which has nothing to do with...
by Erwinner
Oct 6 2016, 12:24
Topic: Heroes VII. - Development cancelled
Replies: 23
Views: 7525

Re: Heroes VII. - Development cancelled

No problem really; Ubisoft is too greedy to not do anything with the franchise. They will almost certainly sell it for cash, or else produce another HVIII and try to get people to preorder. let's stay realistic, neither thing will happen lol they are indeed too greedy, too greedy to see any profit ...
by Erwinner
Oct 5 2016, 22:14
Topic: Heroes VII. - Development cancelled
Replies: 23
Views: 7525

Re: Heroes VII. - Development cancelled

well, I respectfully disagree a bit with the OP, **** all the so-called professionals responsible for the irrevocable destruction of "Might and Magic Heroes", and indeed the franchise as a whole, you deserve no respect IMO and you all know who you are the deed is done, Might and Magic is o...
by Erwinner
Sep 5 2016, 12:08
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Q&A Thread
Replies: 2
Views: 1524

Re: Q&A Thread

hey mate sorry to butt in, just been meaning to point out this error to you for a while as you often make this error, which stabs me in the eye a bit sorry lol, bear in mind it's actually not critics mate it's critiques, a critic is an individual making criticisms or critiques, a critique or critici...
by Erwinner
Aug 18 2016, 11:27
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 155
Views: 69189

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

To put it in other words, you're 51% for Erwinner (and others) giving you and the Equilibris team a hard time :tired: you're a brave man, Dalai ;) Oh, come on! If he lived where I live, old ladies chilling near apartment blocks would point fingers at him and say "Now THAT is a nice guy!" ...
by Erwinner
Aug 16 2016, 22:49

lol come on I'm not out to give anyone hard time mate, (except Erwin), just to make you aware, that some people prefer most authentic version possible lol you would be missing continents anyway though if you want all continents, Axeoth has many more continents in the world doesn't it, isn't there Mi...
by Erwinner
Aug 15 2016, 21:58

@karmakeld
I had a look at the mission, and that mission and the asp isle is actually there on that overlays map, if you look again lol

here was the overlay, if you missed it lol
by Erwinner
Aug 14 2016, 22:46

hey XEL II mate good to see you man, that's a great point actually about the time, though isn't it a bit weird, that everyone in Heroes agreed to that new Genevieve magic system and pcked it up so quickly, I mean all those wizards Bob fights must have got up very early each morning to become big mas...
by Erwinner
Aug 13 2016, 22:13

just for the sake of argument, personally I think it's official, at least as far as Heroes 4, if NWC made it or used it, unless they suggested otherwise, so all of that stuff is official to me except LotA and the fan maps, I don't say H4 expansions are not unofficial or non canon or anything, but ju...
by Erwinner
Aug 13 2016, 20:02

well, it is just my personal opinion though, I state it for what it's worth, but I don't want it to force it down the neck or dissuade anyone from doing what they want, unless they happen to agree lol but I think, new pieces of art of any of the heroes or creatures or towns would not be as easy for ...
by Erwinner
Aug 13 2016, 15:59

I wouldn't say, absolutely don't add a map whatsoever, but I would say, if you really insist, then don't just throw it in there at random because reasons, have foresight and think carefully about being sure it makes good sense, does not stick out like a sore thumb or piece of fanart (like everything...
by Erwinner
Aug 13 2016, 12:19

well I wonder how you would be able to include them though, when there is no full map of them to use except the Rysh, nor much information on where they are, in relation to the Iranese lol basically you will be inventing it yourself out of thin air as fan fiction, which is fine, but can be completel...
by Erwinner
Aug 11 2016, 16:08

would sure be cool but water falling off the edge of the world would be a bit hokey IMHO, that's not really founded in real life myths contrary to popular belief, also Axeoth a round world with circumnavigation, and map looks too accurate for them to not understand the world continues past edge lol ...

Go to advanced search