Search found 160 matches

by Erwinner
Jun 9 2015, 23:25
Forum: News
Topic: H7: New tales incoming
Replies: 51
Views: 8742

Re: H7: New tales incoming

hellegennes wrote:Erwinner, you wish writers would take the time to program, design or draw things?

no I don't think this idea would be productive, may work better if the resources allocated to employing these talentless writers were allocated to programming, designing or drawing of things lol
by Erwinner
Jun 9 2015, 16:27
Topic: H7: New tales incoming
Replies: 51
Views: 8742

personally, I wish they would take the time to create a decent game instead lol
by Erwinner
Apr 24 2015, 16:24
Topic: H7 Collectors Ed. Available in US
Replies: 31
Views: 6826

Re: H7 Collectors Ed. Available in US

Grumblers will grumble, no matter what... they really need to learn to step back and look at the bigger picture. I respect even a modicum of responsiveness to a fan base by game developers, so I bought the PRE-ORDER as a vote of confidence and appreciation for UBISOFT, letting them know I REALLY AP...
by Erwinner
Apr 23 2015, 20:56
Topic: H7 Collectors Ed. Available in US
Replies: 31
Views: 6826

Kalah wrote:Don't listen to cjlee, folks. Make up your own minds: if you really want the game, pre-order. If you're not sure, wait and see. :)

sorry, I think I will listen to him because he's absolutely correct lol
by Erwinner
Apr 21 2015, 22:41
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Heroes 7 skill system
Replies: 62
Views: 13857

three answers, three truths, three times unlucky lol
by Erwinner
Apr 20 2015, 17:37
Topic: Heroes 7 skill system
Replies: 62
Views: 13857

Hey fellas, We are currently preparing a statement regarding the skillwheel mechanism. Could you please share with us your main concerns and questions (in bullet points) regarding this Topics, so we can integrate them in the feedback of our gamedesigners? Important information: In this state of the...
by Erwinner
Apr 15 2015, 17:32
Topic: Petition : Skill wheel : SIGN
Replies: 14
Views: 3774

lol, I wish I didn't need to explain that we were told to wait and see before critiquing the nonsense skill system, the removal of resources, the awful town screens, and much much more, and what came out of that? the worst Heroes game in the series which is already dead, and your slogan "third ...
by Erwinner
Apr 15 2015, 15:57
Topic: Petition : Skill wheel : SIGN
Replies: 14
Views: 3774

What I meant was that there are lots of people moaning about the current state of the game, at a point in time when the game has not even been released for beta testing. You haven't played it yet, and already you're complaining. Heroes 6 is probably the best argument I could ever give against the f...
by Erwinner
Apr 15 2015, 15:49
Topic: Voting for Vampires!
Replies: 139
Views: 20384

Panda Tar wrote:But 'hue, hue, hue' is there. Brazilians are very familiar with it. It's a provoking sort of 'lol', so, I think there was no evolution there, hohohoho. :lol:

evolution, lol? come on, we all know those who laugh maniacally non-stop will inherit the Earth, just look at Sheltem lol
by Erwinner
Apr 9 2015, 16:02

hellegennes, you're changing goalposts around, I'm saying your three points lack substance because none of them are factors to stop NWC from copy-pasting the creatures as you said lol they could have done it, even I myself could do it using Project Ironfist, but as you said it would turn out to be i...
by Erwinner
Apr 9 2015, 15:34

Re: Voting for Vampires!

Something DID stop them from copy-pasting creatures. Basically, three things stopped them when talking about H2: art direction, size and framerate. Artifacts and portraits were unaffected by those three things, hence the reuse of old graphics. In H3 the creatures are not hand-drawn, they are all 3D...
by Erwinner
Apr 9 2015, 14:39

Dalai wrote:May be my question is a bit offtopic here, but are really LAUGHING OUT LOUD as you write every line of your replies? ;| That's a little disconcerting :S

you bet I am, imagine a gibbering lunatic whom Ubisoft have driven insane at the other end hue hue hue
by Erwinner
Apr 8 2015, 20:22

This is merely due to graphical tools used in the process. Once the lamasu 3D skeleton is ready, it makes sense to reuse it if another or modified texture is applied. But in H2 creatures are hand made so it is impossible to reuse anything, must draw them again, probably by different artist too. nah...
by Erwinner
Apr 8 2015, 20:00

@Erwinner: I'm not sure I understand what you mean in that first paragraph, but yes, I was explaining the probable motives behind the decisions the have made. you said scrapping the universe made sense, speculating that Ubisoft would have had to pay a dedicated team of people to handle the lore, an...
by Erwinner
Apr 8 2015, 12:55
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: NEED HELP - Extracting videos from HOMM 3, 4, Chronicles
Replies: 3
Views: 2070

RAD Video Tools should work perfectly on the bik files of all four Heroes games and Chronicles dude, I just tested them out with Heroes 4 and had no problems lol
maybe give a step by step of what you're doing and we see if there's an error?
by Erwinner
Apr 8 2015, 12:37

It is a good business decision when you consider the amount of (paid) work a new team has to do in order to come to grips with the old universe. Ubisoft would be paying a team of people to do something other than working on the game, which from a business point of view is just not a good idea. From...
by Erwinner
Apr 7 2015, 21:42

Guys, I think here is the problem. You really think you can or is a matter of 20 seconds, as you say then you talk to them like you could do better. Seriously, I worked with 3D tools for 2 years (still beginner level), and I know doing such complex models they do isn't everyone's ability. I don't w...
by Erwinner
Apr 7 2015, 21:25

the Lamasu, Lich, and Vampire were the exact same assets with only 30 seconds of desaturation work in Photoshop in the difference, and many Haven models are reused too (though that town was handled more tastefully), I could have done a better job of what they did with the Necro units basically as fa...
by Erwinner
Apr 7 2015, 20:52

PS: Galaad calling the gang to rescue, haha. Come on, I don't want to fight you guys, just pointing the obvious, keep it realistic. guilty as charged lol, of course no animosity meant, but I did mean to come by here again sooner or later anyway all these, know about the flaws made before and able t...
by Erwinner
Apr 6 2015, 23:00

Because all I see is you (fans) criticizing the team and they defending while explaining the reasons they did this or that. I never saw the two UBI messengers say "thanks, this concept you propose is genial, look, tomorrow it will be in the game". By the past, I also had some long time pr...

Go to advanced search