Search found 30 matches

by Danny
07 Oct 2015, 16:44
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: So is this game worth buying?
Replies: 292
Views: 129369

Re: So is this game worth buying?

At this point a complete reboot instead of "Heroes 8" is more likely down the road. Heroes 7 feels like grabbing some money out of the franchise one last time, hence the notable lack of budget + fan pandering (Gnoll etc)...
by Danny
03 Oct 2015, 05:52
Topic: So is this game worth buying?
Replies: 292
Views: 129369

Re: So is this game worth buying?

Doesn't seem the game is worth buying unfortunately. On one hand it acts like a Heroes 6 expansion with so many graphics, sounds and music re-used. But it wouldn't be a major problem if on the other hand it didn't show pure regression and simplification, both in presentation and content itself. The ...
by Danny
14 Sep 2015, 17:12
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HoMM III: Best level 3 creature
Replies: 170
Views: 80925

Re: HoMM III: Best level 3 creature

Thanks for the info! Those other stuff you mentioned were implemented by the time of Armageddon's Blade or Shadow of Death so safe to assume Cerberus happnened at the same time?
by Danny
12 Sep 2015, 18:41
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HoMM III: Best level 3 creature
Replies: 170
Views: 80925

Re: HoMM III: Best level 3 creature

Sorry for bumping this thread but I have a question related to this subject.

In Heroes III Complete I noticed that Hell Hound & Cerberus have the same 2-7 damage but many sites claim Cerberus is a downgrade with 2-5 damage. Did this get fixed in a patch or am I just imagining things?
by Danny
04 Jul 2015, 14:34
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Sanctuary - Death-In-Life and Lif
Replies: 25
Views: 21146

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Sanctuary - Death-In-Life and Lif

Finally I finished Sanctuary campaign with a might hero today. In the end it was much better with might because I was able to eradicate all the enemies in the pattern described here and those ridiculous demon armies did not appear this time.
by Danny
09 May 2015, 08:26
Topic: Factions line-up
Replies: 267
Views: 109259

Correct, it's Treant + Green Dragon.
by Danny
09 May 2015, 04:52
Topic: Factions line-up
Replies: 267
Views: 109259

Can't wait for Sylvan units design to be revealed, I'm most excited to play with this faction again. It has the best set of Champion units as well.
by Danny
06 Apr 2015, 16:40
Forum: News
Topic: H7: Discover Stronghold
Replies: 6
Views: 4736

Link on main page points to a "Tales" article.
by Danny
03 Apr 2015, 17:03
Topic: The Damage is Already Done
Replies: 258
Views: 349042

Also, as for the "damage already done" part, check the new Behemoth. All I can see is... this. http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aliens/images/8/8d/ALF_L_~1.jpg EPIC! Unfortunately Stronghold is little more than Heroes 3 homage now, all the "new" units reference that game. See...
by Danny
03 Apr 2015, 17:00
Topic: Sound Council - Which theme suits best its faction?
Replies: 33
Views: 22724

Necropolis theme represents that the faction members used to be part of wizards, their H6 theme is in fact referenced in Academy theme of H7. The faction is religion and magic based and not an all-evil H3 faction and the theme perfectly reflects that. Stronghold sounds like Heroes 1 homage, possibly...

Go to advanced search