Search found 47 matches

by waltc
Mar 25 2015, 2:32
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Who liked Ubisoft's M&M X?
Replies: 26
Views: 7530

I did mage quest without any help (in fact if you mean 3x3 tile puzle i think it's quite common puzzle in general), still i had to cheat through air forge quest myself, but in ourdays there are lots of external help. There were a lot of "tile quests" in the game, kind of, but the one you ...
by waltc
Mar 23 2015, 18:56
Topic: GrayFace MM7 Patch v2.3.1 [June 10, 2019]
Replies: 380
Views: 207333

Yup I love this franchise too. Heroes 3 is my all time favourite with Diablo 2 :D I have never played Might and Magic games for more than a few minutes, but now I played through MM6 and started MM7 right away and I love them. And with Greyface's mod it's so much more comfortable to play these old g...
by waltc
Mar 22 2015, 20:00
Topic: Who liked Ubisoft's M&M X?
Replies: 26
Views: 7530

Who liked Ubisoft's M&M X?

Eh, thought I'd ask although the question is a bit heretical here, I realize...;) I thought it had potential, had Ubisoft not canned the developer's patching support a mere six months after the thing shipped...! Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory... Some things were ridiculous...li...
by waltc
Mar 22 2015, 19:45

There seems to be some kind of bizarre audio issue with the GOG version of this game, and this patch seems to amplify it a lot. Any ideas for what the hell this could be ? I have the same problem on a smaller scale. The patch makes these strange flickering in sound right before loading (like clicki...
by waltc
Mar 19 2015, 0:51
Topic: A drip of blood; A drip of truth [MM7-Type Game][WIP]
Replies: 19
Views: 9991

On Steam your last comment seems to have been four months ago or so in December '14...if you want to generate some interest you'll have to get some different/improved content up there fairly soon...Good luck...I have a suspicion that you have discovered that "becoming the best game designer in ...
by waltc
Mar 19 2015, 0:02
Topic: White flashing in MM7 when using Hardware mode (GOG)
Replies: 5
Views: 2901

Yeah, have tried that, and it's one option but it does require changing the resolution to 800 x 600 from my monitor's native 1920 x 1080 every time I want to play it, otherwise the window is just too small. Unless anyone knows a way of making the window larger while running at a higher resolution? ...
by waltc
Mar 18 2015, 23:39

There seems to be some kind of bizarre audio issue with the GOG version of this game, and this patch seems to amplify it a lot. Any ideas for what the hell this could be ? I have the same problem on a smaller scale. The patch makes these strange flickering in sound right before loading (like clicki...

Go to advanced search