Search found 924 matches

by Galaad
17 Aug 2018, 12:22
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: Dungeons
Replies: 200
Views: 137085

Re: Dungeons

So I help you earlier and this is how you repay me :D https://i.imgur.com/OwFGVL3.gif Good dungeon! Sorry about the 115 points Good job beating it! In the revenge I could really feel our Kingdom difference (I could use only basic attacks), the dark witch I think sucks btw. Don't sweat over it I didn...
by Galaad
15 Aug 2018, 22:01
Topic: Which Legendary to build
Replies: 63
Views: 42665

Re: Which Legendary to build

500ish is definitively not so much. Your blue one is missing one red star, how is that possible? :P Last step is expensive, it's the same price as pushing another leg to lvl 105. ;) It's not so good, because of the proximity to P2W games, luckily we are not here but I would be happier if the game w...
by Galaad
15 Aug 2018, 18:14

Ffs :D
by Galaad
15 Aug 2018, 08:52

wimfrits wrote: What's the ticket cost for those boxes?
500-ish
by Galaad
14 Aug 2018, 22:46

Alright guys sorry for the delay, @ wimfrits Awesome :D :applause: @ Pol https://i.imgur.com/87SGgiC.gif https://i.imgur.com/qr8C9Fg.gif https://i.imgur.com/pyiMRk7.gif https://i.imgur.com/YU5km03.gif Also another one @ wimfrits , find out below why I love KIrin so much :) https://i.imgur.com/ziCSRI...
by Galaad
12 Aug 2018, 11:05

Pol wrote:That's not so much in both cases. So the production of one sawmil LVL30 is 90k of wood?
I guess is 100k, but it takes ages to get there and neglecting shrines is not so good. Yes, choice. :)
I'll post screens tomorrow as I'm away from computer today.
by Galaad
11 Aug 2018, 20:27

wimfrits wrote: Merchants cost resources though.
Manual questing 4-5 times a day should give you enough tokens/tickets (Might over Magic especially is great).
by Galaad
11 Aug 2018, 20:24

Pol wrote:@Galaad
That sounds so wrong. Can you post two screenshots proving that?
I don't see how it sounds wrong? Sure I'll try to think of screening the merchant rewards tomorrow along my kingdom overview.
by Galaad
11 Aug 2018, 14:29

I have all keeps and white/dark shrines at 30 with castle at 30. My mines are at 25.
Merchants are your biggest income, not mines, and there's a great difference with castle 30.
by Galaad
11 Aug 2018, 10:48

Galaad, is castle lvl 30 worth the rush? In regard of merchants, from castle 20, was castle 25 worth it? :) Yes, moreover so if you plan to gold enchants on your legendaries. That is my opinion. You can get super lucky and get what you want first roll but you can also get a crap enchant 20 times in...
by Galaad
10 Aug 2018, 10:04

Not sure I would plan according to gold enchants before I can afford them (so basically until I have castle 30, keeps at 30, and shrines of the colors I use in attack at least above 25). If you get bad luck you will just lose a lot of resources and slow down your progression.
by Galaad
09 Aug 2018, 16:45

wimfrits wrote:Isn't Dracolich 175 mana req a problem?
Not if you work out your funneling right. :)
wimfrits wrote:Currently just suffering through stunlocks. Really too bad my units refuse to work with Kirins :)
Now now, no need to blame your units, you're the sole responsible leading them to their death. :D
by Galaad
09 Aug 2018, 12:17

Desolator is both great for atk and defense, so wouldn't be wasted to invest in it anyway. IMO given your creatures the most effective team you could come up with is Kirin / Astral / Hunchback / Dracolich / Desolator With assassin tomes on rezzers and mystic tomes on 3 dots. This should be very stro...
by Galaad
07 Aug 2018, 15:30

I was saving my yellow essences for something scary like a Sphinx, Worm or Giant. In my opinion Raiju is a better creature than all three you mentioned. Giant is never bad choice but rather generic (tanky and stun), worm and sphinx are both squishy. I didn't have the opportunity to play with a Raij...
by Galaad
07 Aug 2018, 09:54

- Raiju I hear is quite fantastic, but you need it FA I think. - Stego is a fantastic boss during blue weeks. - Megalodon is a great nuker, and the fatigue debuff in awakenings helps for long battles in deity. - Desolator I hear is also great. - Cyclop is the new atk meta, I see more and more player...
by Galaad
26 Jul 2018, 16:48
Topic: New M&M Guild
Replies: 127
Views: 141978

Re: New M&M Guild

You are nothing to them!
by Galaad
26 Jul 2018, 08:06

@Galaad The question is, for what to settle, after you will reach your Castle LVL30. I finally reached castle 30 yesterady. :D Next step is my leg keep I need to push to 30, then shrines. :) My mines are still 26-27. PS. I can STILL make room for you, Panda, wimfrits and Steven btw.... Are you sure...
by Galaad
29 Jun 2018, 09:33

Thanks for the feedback! Yes all are fully totemed and silver enchanted. The Pirate/Lizardman synergy is indeed very dangerous, it is logical to aim for the Pirate first because of the ATK buff but then you want to make sure you kill him before he can cast. Replaced the statue with the yellow nymph,...
by Galaad
28 Jun 2018, 10:50

@wimfrits

Feedback please :-D
by Galaad
26 Jun 2018, 12:45

What keeps me going is I have yet to finish Kingdom (will take a while to upgrade shrines from 25 to 30) and also I lack gold enchants. So I need to farm these wish quests a lot. Whenever I start to get bored, I design new PvE teams, then I get the incentive to play again because of all the various ...

Go to advanced search