Search found 68 matches

by PatFX
May 19 2015, 17:53
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Call to H-IV mapmakers - AI enchancing scripts
Replies: 231
Views: 62934

Hi guys, Regarding combat for computer VS neutral, I personnaly prefer to give moral and luck to the computer and/or reduce moral and luck of the neutral instead of Give/take creatures from armys. This way, if the computer want to fight (so he know that he will win), he will lose a lot less creature...
by PatFX
May 6 2015, 18:21
Topic: H4 neutrals and difficulty
Replies: 19
Views: 6453

But I don't want to change every map or campaign to have a challenge. That's why levels of difficulty should be improveed. I understand what you mean. I would like a better difficulty setting menu too: set each computer to defensive, moderate or agressive, set the gold/ressources at the beginning f...
by PatFX
May 5 2015, 17:56
Topic: H4 neutrals and difficulty
Replies: 19
Views: 6453

Hi guys, Personnaly, I really like long battle too. I know computer can have some problem vs strong neutral, but the difficulty also change the initial gold for computer and player, so I think it's fair. I know that not every player want to do script, but ... There is a lot of way to help the comput...
by PatFX
Apr 27 2015, 15:45
Topic: New H4 map for 2015
Replies: 18
Views: 5987

Hi all, I'm currently testing the map with a friend. We are at month 12. We are playing with Death (me) and Nature (friend). In the past, we did some test with other alignement. Here are some comments about all alignement: Death: When I play Death, I usually use Vampire, Demon and Catapult or Gargan...
by PatFX
Mar 24 2015, 17:26
Topic: H IV Sniper's Crossbow
Replies: 1
Views: 1850

Hi Ed, There is no problem with this item. The sniper's crossbow eliminate r ange penalties, but not obstacle penalties (castle wall and other object (tree or rock)) For exemple, if you look at balista, you can see that balista has the "No obstacle penalties" skill..... I hope this help. s...
by PatFX
Mar 23 2015, 13:57

Thanks for your feedback Wimfrits. I will probably reduced part1 to 24-26 month. Some player will probably cover more territory than I expect, but they will probably need to skip some important side quest. If you cover a lot of different territory without killing all the opposing heroes (troops), yo...
by PatFX
Mar 20 2015, 18:15

Hi guys, I'm currently testing my map with my friend. Maybe you could give me some ideas for the end game (currently under developpement) Some information about the map: The map is separate into 3 parts. 1- During the first part, the objective is to reach a specific castle (2 castle, 1 for each play...
by PatFX
Mar 5 2015, 15:59

New H4 map for 2015

Hi all, this is my first post here! During the last 5 years, I was working on a H4 map. This map is for 2 players (cooperative) vs computer. I did a lot of test with a friend (with all alignement). We are currently testing a new version. (you can look at more info about this map in my reply in this ...

Go to advanced search