Search found 102 matches

by gourley4p
27 Nov 2015, 20:17
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: H7 Review Categories
Replies: 32
Views: 12466

Re: H7 Review Categories

Erwinner gives you some great lenses through which to view each section. While I understand his excellent point about not giving to much weight to any play mode, I disagree with the premise that they don't each deserve separate attention. For instance, if I were to review MMH7 solely by my very posi...
by gourley4p
26 Nov 2015, 04:00
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 130192

Re: Diablo III

Hmm... either way, I would like restarting a character in this new setting, probably the Paladin, as wimfrits suggested. ^^ But first, I need to buy the game, and I have no idea where I put my DVD copy of the original either... :S Can't you download it from Battle.Net? I feel like once it is regist...
by gourley4p
25 Nov 2015, 20:03
Topic: H7 Review Categories
Replies: 32
Views: 12466

Re: H7 Review Categories

The 4 major areas I see in the game are as follows:
1. Campaign
2. Skirmishes
3. Multiplayer
4. Map editor

Those may have subcomponents as Panda Yar noted, but those four modes are the main areas.
by gourley4p
22 Nov 2015, 04:42
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.5
Replies: 26
Views: 13461

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.5

Which bug: Enemy heroes show as "Threat: None (will not interact with you) after loading a save file. Details: 4th Academy Campaign, happens every time Effect: After loading a save file, the enemy heroes show as no threat. This changes after clicking the End Turn button. Configuration: AMD x6 2...
by gourley4p
19 Nov 2015, 16:16
Topic: New content 1.5 preview
Replies: 25
Views: 13905

Re: New content 1.5 preview

Yeah, Panda Tar, I didn't view your post as negative. The update does not reference out of sync, and the units all are recycled. That is factual. Others may disagree--I have read desire for darkness elemental--but I was disappointed by these elemental neutrals. I didn't really like them in MMH6. But...
by gourley4p
19 Nov 2015, 15:56
Topic: So is this game worth buying?
Replies: 292
Views: 125771

Re: So is this game worth buying?

On an iPad all week, so not able to be as eloquent as I would like, but I did want to post something. I rarely see people talking about playing multiplayer when they get out of sync problems more often than not. Now, they talk about "Waiting screen" and they want it out. Not sure what that...
by gourley4p
17 Nov 2015, 14:03

I'll try to remember some [examples where I do not know if it is a feature or a bug] later, but right now, I remember this: 1) I reported here that there was a problem with justicar retaliating a fury (which is not supposed to be retaliated), because an adjacent unit was attacked by the gnoll's spe...
by gourley4p
15 Nov 2015, 00:12

Good conversation here, Madaxe and Panda Tar. I want to respond to a few things. I didn't go to H6 threads and comment on how much I hated it, or how Ubisoft is evil, or how in the world anyone could enjoy H6, etc. I just simply...left. This is my style, too. I have zero interest in Final Fantasy XV...
by gourley4p
13 Nov 2015, 21:45

Great point, Pol.
by gourley4p
13 Nov 2015, 20:46
Topic: Single player senerio-Lone Wolf
Replies: 10
Views: 7925

Re: Single player senerio-Lone Wolf

Sorry, saugeen123. I haven't played this map or the Campaign yet. Have you made any progress?
by gourley4p
13 Nov 2015, 20:46

Or you could buy the game and ignore the guy who seriously thinks Fallout 4 has few bugs. You know, I have noticed that any time the dialog around this game starts to turn positive, some people jump in to try to break it down again. Some people are very disappointed with the game (or its concept ev...
by gourley4p
10 Nov 2015, 22:00
Topic: Single player senerio-Lone Wolf
Views: 7925

Re: Single player senerio-Lone Wolf

Is this a Campaign map? If so, which campaign and number of map? I have finished Sylvan, Stronghold, Dungeon, and 3/4 of Academy. I'll help where I can.
by gourley4p
10 Nov 2015, 18:38

Wtf is that table with the frozen heroes? It is sad how much this design decision has hurt the product. It is such a trivial aspect of the whole game, but it means a lot to the customers. I hope the developers learn a lesson from this for future installments. The hard truth is that some people will...
by gourley4p
09 Nov 2015, 12:12
Topic: Steam Holiday Sale?
Replies: 9
Views: 6088

Re: Steam Holiday Sale?

vicheron wrote:It's in the VIP part. You need to have an account to access it.
Oh, I see it. $24.99. Great deal.
by gourley4p
08 Nov 2015, 23:03
Topic: Steam Holiday Sale?
Replies: 9
Views: 6088

Re: Steam Holiday Sale?

vicheron wrote:You can already get it 50% off at greenmangaming.
Got a link? Looks full price to me.
by gourley4p
06 Nov 2015, 20:07
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.4
Replies: 5
Views: 5327

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.4

* Medusa Sorceress can't end turn or move after firing....battle stuck. If she moves, then fires, battle continues normally. * Crash to desktop at one point trying to load game from Combat screen (after Medusa stuck battle) This happened to me last night also. I am not able to reliably reproduce, b...
by gourley4p
28 Oct 2015, 15:19

I think that unless I post-pone my review for quite a long while I think you should review it honestly for what it is as soon as possible after release but mention that potential. Just don't make the mistake I made with the launch of FFXIV; after Square Enix flew me out to San Francisco to play wit...
by gourley4p
22 Oct 2015, 15:19
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.2
Replies: 28
Views: 19044

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.2

gourley4p do you then experience any further crashes ? And was it the first time you tried to load since downloading the patch? No further crashes. Yes, that was the first attempt to load after the patch. Please let me know if you need additional information, and thanks for watching the threads on ...
by gourley4p
22 Oct 2015, 14:03
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.2
Replies: 28
Views: 19044

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.2

Which bug: Heroes VII crashes at launch after patch 1.21 Details: Able to reproduce infinitely. Effect: After I click Heroes VII 64 bit from the Uplay menu, the game tries to load but crashes. Configuration: AMD x6 2.7GHz cpu Windows 7 64bit 16 GB RAM GeForce GTX 650 Ti Workaround: I asked Uplay to...
by gourley4p
20 Oct 2015, 18:16
Topic: The 5 Most Important Things To Fix?
Views: 9007

Re: The 5 Most Important Things To Fix?

Increase unit scale in combat. You created nice looking models in the Unreal Engine, but we don't get to see them well enough to appreciate them without setting Cool Cam to 100%. Add color saturation slider to graphics menu Fix bug for missing creature stacks (the one where you have to drag a stack...

Go to advanced search