Search found 745 matches

by iLiVeInAbOx05
03 Oct 2022, 17:53
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 4 The Restoration of Axeoth
Replies: 98
Views: 231423

Re: Heroes 4 The Restoration of Axeoth

Interesting. I definitely noticed the +255 morale that is supposed to give you -2 morale (forgot about the morale bug when scripting), but I never actually noticed getting negative morale permanently. I'll see about just removing the morale scripts from the events that are supposed to give you negat...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
01 Oct 2022, 18:49

Played through the first Tarnum campaign (Warlords of the Wasteland) and had a pretty good time, but a couple things stood out to me as likely bugs: 1. On mission 5, there's a quest hut near the starting town to swap the All-Seeing Crown for one of the Tiger armor pieces (the helm I think?), but I ...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
26 Sep 2022, 15:25

Just posting to say the Every Dog Has His Day announcement that was linked to in the OP appears to be a dead link now. That said, having finally re-caught the HommIV bug for the first time in ages I'm looking forward to trying some of these out, so thank you very much for making them. Thanks for th...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
06 Sep 2022, 13:39
Topic: Download problems
Replies: 5
Views: 1632

Re: Download problems

I'm starting to think I've played all the free campaigns available. I'm not opposed to paying a bit for a good campaign but hate to fork over before I know if the campaign is any good or will even work. Thoughts. You shouldn't be paying for any user created map. As Pol said above, it's a bug, so le...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
10 Aug 2022, 21:03
Topic: H4ResourceEditor
Replies: 130
Views: 117163

Re: H4ResourceEditor

Update! Bug Fixes: - Flashing pixel bug squashed! - Imported images losing 1 pixel from width and height HUGE thanks to H4Zer0 over on HeroesCommunity for taking a look through my code and finding the issue. Turned out to be 2 small things that my tired eyes probably never would have found, so big t...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
06 Aug 2022, 14:22
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: HoMM IV - Possible to script spells to cast at start of battle?
Replies: 5
Views: 3028

Re: HoMM IV - Possible to script spells to cast at start of battle?

Well, you could start by giving the enemy hero certain artifacts that give them buffs, and then if they need to be debuffed based on the player's choice you can debuff the hero by removing those artifacts. You can also give the hero certain spells based on the player's class, so the hero gets weaker...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
02 Aug 2022, 17:50
Topic: The Price of Loyalty, a Journal
Replies: 2
Views: 1531

Re: The Price of Loyalty, a Journal

Thanks for the feedback!

Heroes didn't carryover in H2, so that's the reason for them not doing so here. We have considered updating that at some point though.

As far as the artifacts, we've also had some discussion to have them carryover as well.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
11 Jul 2022, 14:24

Someone finally stumbled across the image here ;)
by iLiVeInAbOx05
03 Jul 2022, 15:27

With H4Zer0's amazing work to add completely new creatures , we thought it might be a good time to show off some other amazing work that's been done, as well as give some hints of what's to come. Take a look here. Keep in mind, these models are still subject to change. And there are several more of ...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
29 Jun 2022, 19:42
Topic: The World Tree H3 converted to H4)
Replies: 1
Views: 1211

Re: The World Tree H3 converted to H4)

Another thorough playthrough, thanks for the notes!
by iLiVeInAbOx05
08 Jun 2022, 15:09

Wheeler Dealer wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 12:07 Thanks, I appears that this one will work. I've got the game started.

Glad to hear it's working now!
by iLiVeInAbOx05
08 Jun 2022, 03:14

I Certainly appreciate your efforts and don't mean to complain. Maybe I misunderstood something. I Completed Fiery Moon and went back to get the corrected World Tree. I went to the original post in this thread. I used this link https://www.celestialheavens.com/homm4/restoration_of_axeoth/H4Chronicl...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
07 Jun 2022, 21:41

I Certainly appreciate your efforts and don't mean to complain. Maybe I misunderstood something. I Completed Fiery Moon and went back to get the corrected World Tree. I went to the original post in this thread. I used this link https://www.celestialheavens.com/homm4/restoration_of_axeoth/H4Chronicl...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
07 Jun 2022, 21:08
Topic: The Fiery Moon (H4)
Views: 1437

Re: The Fiery Moon (H4)

Once again, amazing feedback! I'll give this a thorough read when I get home and apply some fixes / updates. What do you think about the difficulty? Looked like Champion was impossible, and even Expert was borderline impossible, but you were able to trick the silly AI. Should the AI bonuses be scale...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
02 Jun 2022, 15:10

Wheeler Dealer wrote: 02 Jun 2022, 03:03 I think I'm near the end of the Fiery Moon (Vorr the Insane in progress). I may have overdone my comments. It's more like a journal, giving pertinent details at the end of each week.

Awesome! Can't wait to read it!
by iLiVeInAbOx05
22 May 2022, 00:16

Hello! First time posting, and perhaps posting a silly question, but what mod or something like that does The World Tree require to run? In the game it says it's modded, and it won't run. This is a little odd, 'cause The Fiery Moon works fine and it doesn't say it's modded. Am I missing something? ...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
14 May 2022, 03:16

Took me longer than I intended, but The World Tree is now available for download in the original post! Still figuring out optimal settings for AI enhancement, so some of these maps are a bit more difficult. I will likely make The Fiery Moon available for download without doing a play through myself,...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
04 May 2022, 16:09
Topic: Summoning a ship during battle
Views: 1591

Re: Summoning a ship during battle

Hah! I also just saw that over on reddit. Haven't tried it myself, so not sure!
by iLiVeInAbOx05
17 Apr 2022, 19:59
Topic: Heroes 4 Advanced Options Map Editor
Replies: 304
Views: 259650

Re: Heroes 4 Advanced Options Map Editor

Cool, that's a good list, should be sufficient to take care of most of the issues. Revealing the whole map is a good idea, something that is honestly kind of difficult to script by myself, so having a tool that does should be a great help. Definitely want to try some of those out, will download the...

Go to advanced search