Search found 745 matches

by iLiVeInAbOx05
10 Feb 2022, 17:26
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 4 The Restoration of Axeoth
Replies: 98
Views: 202947

Re: Heroes 4 The Restoration of Axeoth

I played the first map of Warlords of the Wasteland, and didn't go very far. but then again, I'm not good at barbarian heroes and first maps are usually pretty hard when you're leveling your heroes and just about anybody is capable of killing these baby heroes. Ah, what difficulty are you playing o...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
09 Feb 2022, 18:49

Quest tower at 48, 105 says have to 'achieve level 13'. But the wording is wrong. At level 13, I still couldn't get past the tower. (Which is a pity because my heroes were level 13 by the time they came to the tower. The design of this map is such that travel is quite inconvenient.) Quest structure...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
07 Feb 2022, 16:44

Not supposed to be able to hire angels in Map 2? No wonder. I was playing Map 3, and at the start they had a message saying the angels had decided to join Tarnum. I was wondering why the need for such a message. That said, Map 1 and Map 2 both could build Angels, at least on the old version of this...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
07 Feb 2022, 06:46
Topic: Heroes IV Ultimate edition v5 with Succubi, etc.
Replies: 17
Views: 12576

Re: Heroes IV Ultimate edition v5 with Succubi, etc.

Just tested the Masters of the Elements campaign on Equilibrius mod and the scenarios worked perfectly fine there. So its an issue with the Ultimate mod. Hey there! Thanks for taking a look at the h4 Chronicles campaigns. If you get the chance to do an actual play through, please let us know any fe...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
07 Feb 2022, 05:50

OK, from now on I will only use this post: https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/7?p=386169#p385888 which should be where the updated maps are? Yep! The post at the top of this thread will have all products we release :) but now how do I replay Map 2? Do I just download and stick these in the fold...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
07 Feb 2022, 00:13

Hi iliveinabox05 I have been playing the first two maps featuring Tarnum as a knight (underworld conquest). I played using Winds of War after you told me the scenarios are not designed for Hello again CJLee! Great feedback, much appreciated. I responded to all of your findings over in our thread he...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
07 Feb 2022, 00:09

Some comments for CJLee's testing feedback! I have been playing the first two maps featuring Tarnum as a knight (underworld conquest). I played using Winds of War after you told me the scenarios are not designed for Map 1 was not difficult. I am only an average player, so I should think that good pl...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
03 Feb 2022, 04:03

Original post updated with our latest changes for the Heroes Chronicles campaigns. I haven't gotten to the difficulty adjustments for Warlords of the Wasteland yet. Currently I'm playing through the final map. After which I will start in on the difficulty adjustments. Also added a section and downlo...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
02 Feb 2022, 19:07

Thanks for replying iliveinabox05! I should tweak my comments. Although I have not finished the first maps on the Tarnum knight (underworld conquest) nor Tarnum wizard campaigns, it's not necessarily because they are hard. In fact, most neutral battles are easy. However, a few battles proved to be ...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
31 Jan 2022, 16:07

I've tried playing one of the Masters campaigns starring Tarnum. Couldn't get past halfway the first mission. Almost every map that I play with a wizard, I've really wanted to play a pure spellcaster. Not possible. No combat skills gets you killed everytime, and you can't afford to lose Tarnum. It'...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
27 Jan 2022, 21:00

Pol wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 19:53So, she can charm and summon troglodytes. Quite nice :D

I believe that was the Devils summoning the Troglodytes, lol :)
by iLiVeInAbOx05
27 Jan 2022, 16:18

It's just the same thing as Ultimate but instead of Lich he switched it to a "Succubus", which uses a hero's model and some different abilities.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
19 Jan 2022, 20:39
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes Chronicles: Masters of the Elements to H4
Replies: 1
Views: 1347

Re: Heroes Chronicles: Masters of the Elements to H4

Ah thanks Pol :D

We're now going to look at a play through of the 3 Heroes Chronicles campaigns we've ported so far to find any bugs and compare the play to the H3 versions.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
18 Jan 2022, 05:40

Original post updated with the link for Masters of the Elements! I made sure the AI started with at least one hero and gave them a good experience boost, as well as ensuring any of the other AI heroes already there had an appropriate experience boost. I also did this for Warlords of the Wasteland, b...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
17 Jan 2022, 17:30

Masters of the Elements is almost complete. ByteBandit is currently working to landscape the last map of that campaign. Once he is finished with that, I'll do my final pass through the maps and then we'll release it for download. After that, we're going to take a pause on H4 Chronicles to thoroughly...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
02 Jan 2022, 20:41

Heroes 4 The Restoration of Axeoth

Heroes 4 The Restoration of Axeoth project. This project has been around for a little while, but activity dropped off considerably for a little while until recently. What is the Heroes 4 The Restoration of Axeoth project? Originally it started out as a project to port the Lost Tales of Axeoth to H4 ...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
28 Dec 2021, 22:24
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Might & Magic: Myth
Replies: 9
Views: 6398

Re: Might & Magic: Myth

Nice job!
by iLiVeInAbOx05
25 Dec 2021, 17:33
Topic: Heroes 4 Advanced Options Map Editor
Replies: 304
Views: 242503

Re: Heroes 4 Advanced Options Map Editor

I've been working on a new feature for the Advanced Editor: Convert HoMM 3 maps to HoMM 4 maps.

This feature is getting to the point where the only thing needed to do after the conversion is to add landscaping objects.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
10 Nov 2021, 03:35
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 4 Restoration of Axeoth Project Update
Replies: 3
Views: 2713

Re: Heroes 4 Restoration of Axeoth Project Update

Edit. Good to go now!

Technical difficulties! It appears none of the images are showing here, but heading over to Read full article... will show the images.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
27 Aug 2021, 15:06
Topic: H4ResourceEditor
Replies: 130
Views: 113110

Re: H4ResourceEditor

Latest update! Features: Terrain files are now viewable and can be exported as an ora file or a folder of png files. I plan to add import options as well. Ability to easily add or remove height offsets for adventure objects. This is actually pretty huge as it enables you to quickly and easily figure...

Go to advanced search