Search found 44 matches

by BlackDragonSlayer
16 Oct 2015, 00:14
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Ubisoft accused of deceptive marketing for h7
Replies: 16
Views: 8999

Re: Ubisoft accused of deceptive marketing for h7

I can't say I'm surprised at all that this is happening. I expected about as much...
by BlackDragonSlayer
17 Sep 2015, 09:46
Topic: Factions line-up
Replies: 267
Views: 109561

Re: Factions line-up

I like what they did with the new Necropolis artwork (the Lich in particular), but some of the models are still kind of... eh (Grim Rider is the only one I really think is good ; on another note, the Arcane Eagle probably takes the award for the most painful model to look at). The upgrade of the Ske...
by BlackDragonSlayer
22 Jun 2015, 01:45
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Sylvan Silhouette
Replies: 13
Views: 6020

Bipedal deer?
by BlackDragonSlayer
23 Apr 2015, 23:40
Forum: News
Topic: H7 Collectors Ed. Available in US
Replies: 31
Views: 15297

*grumble grumble*

At least they're doing something!
by BlackDragonSlayer
22 Apr 2015, 01:05
Topic: Heroes 7 skill system
Replies: 62
Views: 29848

Pitsu wrote: Its is not needed to improve the game, it is needed for an attempt to improve the customers.
Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission.
by BlackDragonSlayer
17 Apr 2015, 03:13
Topic: Voting for Vampires!
Replies: 139
Views: 42593

Bloax wrote:and yeah what the hell this thread blew up
mr.hackcrag wrote:People are passionate about vampires.
by BlackDragonSlayer
15 Apr 2015, 02:47
Topic: H7 Stronghold Might Heroes
Replies: 4
Views: 2992

The female needs more armor (I like the gauntlets and clawed hands, though). Both of them need less... stuff... hanging off of their armor (what are those chains for!?!?).
by BlackDragonSlayer
14 Apr 2015, 03:13
Topic: Ivan the Terrible
Replies: 17
Views: 7057

markkur wrote:Oh my. Ivan's unfortunate armor design.

Pay attention...for it proudly points to his peepee but that dagger-end will make him a woman the first time in battle. <L>
Ubisoft just doesn't know how to design practical armor, do they?
by BlackDragonSlayer
10 Apr 2015, 07:32
Topic: Ivan the Terrible
Replies: 17
Views: 7057

For some reason, the pose doesn't seem very... compelling? Dynamic? Powerful? It looks like he's just standing there, kinda bored.
by BlackDragonSlayer
03 Apr 2015, 00:18
Topic: Sound Council - Which theme suits best its faction?
Replies: 33
Views: 22763

People keep writing that Necro theme is "cheerful" and I just don't get that vibe at all. I can feel the pain in the voice. It might just be me, but in a way, it vaguely reminds me of this (which is definitely not a somber song). I could easily see this fitting more as a Dungeon theme tha...
by BlackDragonSlayer
31 Mar 2015, 09:57
Topic: Sound Council - Which theme suits best its faction?
Replies: 33
Views: 22763

Necropolis music is more fitting than VI's, but still a little too "cheerful"; it could just as easily fit as a Conflux-esque town, or any other magic-oriented one (it definitely has a "magical" vibe going). What I liked so much about III's music is that pretty much every town wa...
by BlackDragonSlayer
31 Mar 2015, 07:45

Ehhh... why did the only Lich design I didn't want to win have to win...
by BlackDragonSlayer
30 Mar 2015, 02:10

m: "After a very long period of analysis, we only have two real options; either we go the historical route and make the Vampires the size of a mosquito and “sneak-attack” or we defy all the rules and make them the scariest thing around. Think of it! The Vampires are Cyclops size and run up to ...
by BlackDragonSlayer
29 Mar 2015, 09:15
Topic: H7 Stronghold Images
Replies: 14
Views: 6452

Hmmmmm... I rather like it. Very reminiscent of the Stronghold from Heroes 3, yet original in its own way.
by BlackDragonSlayer
28 Mar 2015, 08:47

For the Lich, I was going to vote for the Sorceror, but I think that it looks too much like an upgraded unit (and if it was the basic unit, I wouldn't like to see what they do to it for the upgrade...); in the end, I went for the Ancient Mummy.
by BlackDragonSlayer
27 Mar 2015, 03:59

Re: Voting for Vampires!

Galaad wrote:Someone named Minastir already tweaked the current sketch of the Blood Monster. Hopefully we won't have to drive ourselves insane again in order to make them loose the long hair lol, but a majority has to fully agree for that first lmao
This is (closer to) the vampire we need.
by BlackDragonSlayer
15 Mar 2015, 00:10
Topic: H7 Necropolis Might Heroes
Replies: 18
Views: 7303

Either way, I can't help but feel the design would be more fitting as some sort of high-level RPG boss.

The other one on the blog somehow makes even less sense. I think somebody got carried away with the decorative lines...
by BlackDragonSlayer
14 Mar 2015, 10:23
Topic: H7 Necropolis Might Heroes
Replies: 18
Views: 7303

I don't know... disregarding everything else about the artwork, it looks like it would be an extremely clumsy warrior. In a way, it kinda looks like some guy stuck in a bulky suit. The more I stare at the helmet/face, the goofier it seems to me... That axe-scythe is mildly cool, but highly impractic...
by BlackDragonSlayer
13 Feb 2015, 05:12
Topic: H3HD Beach Fight
Replies: 7
Views: 4989

Re: H3HD Beach Fight

Panda Tar wrote:I ... I ... I didn't know Halberdiers had helmets.
Yeah... I thought they had visors... I think the comparatively blurry models from the original game made us ignore minor details...
by BlackDragonSlayer
10 Feb 2015, 04:31
Topic: H3HD Wolf Raiders
Replies: 20
Views: 9434

I'm not sure if they got the Master Gremlin's face entirely right, but overall, it looks good.

Go to advanced search