Search found 52 matches

by Tyber Zann
05 Sep 2013, 07:07
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A
Replies: 92
Views: 53061

Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A

Fun final mission, wierd ending (the unicorn empire. I guess the unicorn duchy that freyda is from is in charge now, but griffin empire just sounds better. Plus haven actually have griffins, elves use unicorns. Imagine it was the bull duchy in stead. The Bull empire!) Personally, I found the demon S...
by Tyber Zann
01 Sep 2013, 05:03
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: H5 ToE - Which Hero's would be most "appropriate"
Replies: 1
Views: 6459

H5 ToE - Which Hero's would be most "appropriate"

I'm building a Heroes V ToE map (only the second HoMM map iv made, the first was for H3), and I am looking for suggestions from both experienced and rookie players as to which Heroes should be featured in the map (which ones you'd like to potentially use in this scenario). Id consider myself average...
by Tyber Zann
31 Aug 2013, 00:23
Topic: Tribes of the East → Flying to the Rescue → Summ
Replies: 28
Views: 16515

Tribes of the East → Flying to the Rescue → Summ

Jeeze, I also noticed a few people say they hadn't figured out how to use runes! Actually, it took me some time 2. Got through most of the dwarf missions in HoF before I realized how to use them. Runes are triggered by individual unit stacks, not the dwarf heroes themselves. When a dwarf units turn ...
by Tyber Zann
30 Aug 2013, 17:09

Crazy battle with Rolf. He must have used the Rune of Dumbass when I wasn't looking, cause he certainly f***ed himself. This is on Hard, so maybe he's a little less of a moron on Heroic, but I think he would have done better if he just hit the auto combat button (I always thought the A.I. fought lik...
by Tyber Zann
29 Aug 2013, 01:00

Iv noticed people mention that the morale bonus caps out at +5, (I'm guessing luck as well) even though the number can go above 5. In the first HoMM 5 release, it never went above 5, but in ToE it does. I'm thinking maybe it still caps at 5, but the extra points only kick in if something reduces ur ...
by Tyber Zann
27 Aug 2013, 06:55
Topic: Tribes of the East → Flying to the Rescue → Tearing the Veil
Replies: 34
Views: 28184

Tribes of the East → Flying to the Rescue → Tearing the Veil

[Zehir's ability cont...] Certain skills will make this much easier. Sorcery will allow u to cast spells much faster, allowing u to finish battles quickly and therefore lose less units. Defense will also give ur units greater endurance, which will buy u more time to cast spells and result in fewer c...
by Tyber Zann
27 Aug 2013, 02:44

Correction:

I accidentally mentioned that STONE GARGOYLES where the optimal "tank" unit.

I meant to say OBSIDIAN GARGOYLES. The black ones. I was thinking of them but thought stone for some reason. They all work well, but obsidian gargoyles will last the longest.
by Tyber Zann
27 Aug 2013, 01:08

Continued.. And use them alone as a meat shield while Zehir single handedly dominates the battlefield. Take all ur Gargoyles (Stone Gargoyles have the best defensive stats of the 3 types) and give them to Zehir. Give all other units to a different hero, or just leave em in town. Split ur Gargoyles l...
by Tyber Zann
27 Aug 2013, 00:56

Zehir is such a cheap ass! I mean he's awesome, actually my second favorite character in HoMM (next to Raelag of coarse), but his unique ability can be abused to the extreme. Iv read the posts and it seems like a few people r a little confused as to how to take full advantage of this awesome ability...
by Tyber Zann
24 Aug 2013, 14:58
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Hunting the Hunter
Replies: 61
Views: 39891

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Hunting the Hunter

Ok. It worked. After starting over, I was able to attack the final town like usual. Everything was pretty much the same, except that I finished the mission faster (4 1/2 month in stead of over 6 last time). So, I guess there's a time limit that they don't tell u about. At a certain point, about 5-6 ...
by Tyber Zann
24 Aug 2013, 03:10

I didn't have any old enough saves to go back, so iv restarted the mission to see if it randomly let's me attack the last town, as wheeler dealer suggested reverting to an earlier save. I'll let u know the results
by Tyber Zann
23 Aug 2013, 21:18

First I'd like to say that I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE FINAL TOWN!!! I can't attack it! It's like there's some invisible wall at their gate. Galib is just sittin there laughing at me as I click away. Nothing. Any suggestions? Apart from that, ill add the strategy I used to get to the last ...

Go to advanced search