Search found 82 matches

by MeCho
14 Aug 2013, 15:33
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 Alamar and Jeddite
Replies: 13
Views: 11412

I dont know about Alamar being better i actually would prefer not to get scholar as the hero that i start with is mostly my main hero and i would rather have a hero with lover priority learn the scholar instead
by MeCho
13 Aug 2013, 19:12
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes 3 Quests and Artifacts
Replies: 4
Views: 4288

Alright ... thx man
by MeCho
13 Aug 2013, 15:27

very well ill be waiting then :)
by MeCho
13 Aug 2013, 07:18

Heroes 3 Quests and Artifacts

Is it possible for a artifact that is required to complete a quest to be obtained from third parties like random artifact placement (ART3)(ART) Warrior Tombs and Shipwreck Survivors Black Market and Artifact Merchants Dragon Utopia etc
by MeCho
13 Aug 2013, 07:03
Topic: Heroes 3 Alamar and Jeddite
Replies: 13
Views: 11412

Heroes 3 Alamar and Jeddite

In Heroes 3 Dungeon Faction's Heroes Alamar and Jeddite are both Warlock and have the same Specialty -Resurrection so my question is do they have any difrences apart the portrain and the fact that Alamar starts whit Basic Wisdom and Basic Scholar where Jeddite starts whit Advanced Wisdom
by MeCho
13 Aug 2013, 06:44
Topic: Heroes 3 Campaign Order
Replies: 3
Views: 7835

Heroes 3 Campaign Order

So i am pretty sure i am about to beat the entire Shadow of Death Campaign (i love how the game surprised me whit additional Campaign chapter after i unlocked and beaten the Campaign chapters that were once grey and unplayable i though well this is it and what do you know where was stone there is a ...
by MeCho
11 Aug 2013, 18:44
Topic: Heroes 3 Death Knight Death Blow Ability
Replies: 16
Views: 8509

Unless its a Large or X-Large Map i see no problem with the Necromancery unless by fate or pure luck you manage to combine The Cloak Of The Undead King which whithout doubt is the most broken thing in the game and its not my opinion its a fact
by MeCho
11 Aug 2013, 18:08

another thing to note about skeletons that imo you should NOT buy the UNUPGRADED skeletons; even while the skeletons join as upgraded if all slots are full, and you have upgraded skeletons, thats only 66% of what you would normly get Punctuation please ;) Thx... Fixed... do not upgrade the skeleton...
by MeCho
11 Aug 2013, 14:17
Topic: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!
Replies: 40
Views: 23733

ndeed, wog with its <>5000 extra editor eye candies, terrains, shadows, objects, decorations, it helps for unique designs. It is 100% stable in single player and can be disabled to 0% of its scripting capacities, thus only offering editor extras. Well i will use the WoG editor if i ever will want t...
by MeCho
11 Aug 2013, 13:57

Yes but thats only if you can "harvest" enought of them ... one tactic i like to apply if i have Inferno Town to get imps to skeleton transformator its especially effective if you have the grail another thing to note about skeletons that imo you should NOT buy the upgraded skeletons even w...
by MeCho
11 Aug 2013, 01:35
Topic: Heroes 3 Seer Hut Question
Replies: 2
Views: 3963

Thank you very much

I have the information i wanted i am done checking back to this threat and it can now be closed
by MeCho
10 Aug 2013, 23:32

Well Bone Dragons are cheap and do really good damage for what you pay for ... while Ghost Dragons have unreliable but very devastating ability its okay that they but if i could swap them for Black Dragons or Archangels or Titans if my budget is up for the task i would and never look back that being...
by MeCho
10 Aug 2013, 18:07

No i tried to play WoG and disliked it a lot unless i quickly and easily remove all the nonsense like level 3 boss units and commander or customize them im sticking to the original Heroes 3 Complete map editor
by MeCho
10 Aug 2013, 16:09

Heroes 3 Death Knight Death Blow Ability

We can all agree that the Death Knight is generally the most powerful level 6 Unit in either case my question is how does Death Blow work exactly now we do know that luck +1/+2/+3 gives a 4.2%/8.3%/12.5%(also note that this percentage is the same on what it increases damage on average should be 5/10...
by MeCho
10 Aug 2013, 15:26

Teaser pics realeased!

So ive decided to post 3 Teaser pics! *SPOLER AHEAD * Feel free to tell me what you think or if you have any specific things that you would like to see in the map i might make it happen and if i do i will credit you in the signposts The Cult of Snobs: http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/5237/uhn.png ...
by MeCho
10 Aug 2013, 14:28
Topic: Heroes 3 Seer Hut Question
Replies: 2
Views: 3963

Heroes 3 Seer Hut Question

When a Seer Hut quest is set on killing a specific monster does only the player that killed the monster take the reward or anyone who makes it to the hut first after the specific monster has been vanquished ?
by MeCho
09 Aug 2013, 20:19

Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!

So it finally done i have made Allied and non allied versions and i found that the AI even worse then usual so i made EAI -Enchanted Artificial Intelligence versions which i highly recommend if you usually play on Expert or Impossible they grant AI extra units as well as gold to purchase them for an...
by MeCho
09 Aug 2013, 17:51
Topic: Heroes 3 Cyclops Kings
Replies: 19
Views: 11283

No hand to hand penalty are you sure? i have checked it up in my testmap Shadow of Death version and neither Orcs or Orc Chieftains nor Cyclops or Cyclops Kings have "no meele penalty" atleast in their describtion below their stats like the ranged units of Dungeon faction do ... maybe im u...
by MeCho
09 Aug 2013, 12:29

Ok so they throw at castle walls twice doesnt seem to be a good deal for an extra 350 gold each considering the fact that most of the time i will just want them to kill off defending shooters and force them to come themselves also they have the lowest hp of all level 6 units i also want to draw your...
by MeCho
09 Aug 2013, 04:12

Heroes 3 Cyclops Kings

Does anyone else think that upgrading Cyclops to Cyclops kings is useless? the price per cyclop skyrockets from 750 to 1100 while only giving +2 to movement a +2 to attack and +1 to defence i dont even bother to upgrade the building unless im desperete to spend my never ending gold which is almost n...

Go to advanced search