Search found 82 matches

by MeCho
12 Nov 2013, 19:12
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 custom rules
Replies: 4
Views: 2977

The Phoenix is insane its 3 points faster than Azure meaning you will always get to cast your Armageddon or whatever and run away if you attack even if they have Cape of Velocity not to mention the dirt cheap cost and ridiculous growth As for diplomacy yes its ridiculously good and joiners are game ...
by MeCho
12 Nov 2013, 18:57
Topic: HoMM III: Best level 3 creature
Replies: 170
Views: 80331

1. Grand Elves: Shoots twice - auto win 2. Cerberus: Mini hydra terrifying once blessed 3. Evil Eye: Jack of all trades 4. Dragon Fly: Fast,Flying + Dispel&Weakness - Awesome 5. Royal Griffin: Can be real threat once massed 6. Iron Golem: Too slow yet cost effective compared to dwarfs 7. Orc Chi...
by MeCho
12 Nov 2013, 18:21
Topic: Heroes 3 custom rules
Replies: 4
Views: 2977

Heroes 3 custom rules

I was thinking about persuading some of my friends to play online with me as the most skilled(not that im any good :D ) and the event organizer i would have to set up some sort of rules i did look up on the net the rules which ladder players use and i seemed to have disagreed with most of them so i ...
by MeCho
12 Nov 2013, 18:01
Topic: Heroes 3 How long would it take you...
Replies: 1
Views: 2416

Heroes 3 How long would it take you...

How many weeks would it take you to defeat 200 Vampire Lords how much harder if at all would it be then having to win two battles one against 20 Black Dragons and the other against 20 Gold Dragons this is assuming you dont want to loose too much of your troops and that these are regular neutral stac...
by MeCho
12 Nov 2013, 17:53
Topic: Does Heroes 3 use PSD?
Replies: 1
Views: 1952

Does Heroes 3 use PSD?

So does Heroes 3 use PSD (pseudo random distribution) Some games like DotA use PSD now what it does is it kinda regulates the randomness of chance abilitys whenever your ability procs the actual chance decreases and whenever it doesnt - it increases that way you cannot have very lucky or unlucky str...
by MeCho
12 Nov 2013, 17:05
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes 3 Visual Bug
Replies: 3
Views: 3645

Isnt there any way to prevent this besides obviously not doing it ?
by MeCho
12 Nov 2013, 16:53
Topic: Heroes 3 Visual Bug
Replies: 3
Views: 3645

Heroes 3 Visual Bug

This is a photo of a Dragon Utopia placed ON TOP of a mountain in the h3maped editor: http://s8.postimg.org/lkooqzb1t/The_Editor.jpg And this is what happens during the game : http://s10.postimg.org/sqf5cad39/The_Game.jpg Notice how the tower is consumed by the mountain as if it was placed on top of...
by MeCho
05 Nov 2013, 18:33
Topic: Heroes 3 Computer Heroes
Replies: 5
Views: 4988

AI does combine the stacks as he pleases i suppose there is no way to prevent this ?
by MeCho
03 Oct 2013, 06:48
Topic: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!
Replies: 40
Views: 23519

The PC on which i worked on the map got infected by a serious virus i cant access internet, control pane,l notepad etc and of course h3maped now i have a heavy setback version of the map on this PC but this one has a dying video card that melts eyes just by looking at it therefore map development is...
by MeCho
21 Aug 2013, 18:12
Topic: Heroes 3 Hero Specialty
Replies: 8
Views: 7872

Heroes 3 Hero Specialty

I might do a mirror map later on and i thought it would be nice to have a hero which can be freed near each others bases now as this would be a mirror map obviously the Hero Class Primary and Secondary Skills as well as Specialty must be the same however this can only be done whit Jeddite& Almar...
by MeCho
19 Aug 2013, 12:50

yeah the isolated town thing is the only thing i thought of as well the thing is i dont want any victory conditions i promote game breaking rewards instad .... i guess ill be fine i made accessing the computer only town the hardest challenge
by MeCho
19 Aug 2013, 05:07

Heroes 3 Computer Heroes

Is there a way to make that computer controled heroes wouldnt disapear after 7 days whithout town ? also lets say i made a hero that has 7 slots of 100 skeletons is it possible that computer will combine the army into a single slot of 700 skeletons?
by MeCho
19 Aug 2013, 04:43
Topic: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!
Replies: 40
Views: 23519

Alright guys choose your peril constant amount of Vampire Lords or ever growing Royal Griffins
by MeCho
18 Aug 2013, 23:05
Topic: Heroes 3 Death Knight Death Blow Ability
Replies: 16
Views: 8463

10% per week is not that small i am currently developing a map where castles are hard to get and if you dont beat the monster during mid game you might not be able to beat them at all ofcourse 10 % out of 50 Imps is just 5 imp growth but 2000 Black Dragon will produce 200 and 220 the next one
by MeCho
18 Aug 2013, 22:48
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes 3 modding tools?
Views: 12720

So to summarize and clarify can i at least change unit stats and cost without having to study programming languages as for the .json files i dont know how i even open them not to mention about editing them
by MeCho
16 Aug 2013, 02:36
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes 3 modding tools?
Views: 12720

Heroes 3 modding tools?

I want to make Town Portal at Expert to only work once per day and mass Spells at Expert to be weaker then on Advanced or atleast edit unit stats and cost is there some modding tools available? I only found WCMI that suggests that it can be used to mode but i fail to see how.... i also want it to be...
by MeCho
15 Aug 2013, 20:58
Topic: Heroes 3 Cyclops Kings
Replies: 19
Views: 11203

isnt the initial attack granted before the battle even begins like the fastest unit during the battle gains the initial turn
by MeCho
15 Aug 2013, 20:51
Topic: Heroes 3 Alamar and Jeddite
Replies: 13
Views: 11355

2 player hotseat is the way to go becouse who likes to look at a Unit walking in place for 3/4ths of the durtion of the game i wonder is it possible to do a 2 player hotseat vs 2 player hotseat .... two computers online battle?
by MeCho
15 Aug 2013, 17:14
Topic: Heroes 3 Defeated Heroes and Taverns
Replies: 2
Views: 3870

Thx
by MeCho
15 Aug 2013, 12:58
Topic: Heroes 3 Defeated Heroes and Taverns
Replies: 2
Views: 3870

Heroes 3 Defeated Heroes and Taverns

Lets say i made some Heroes that are to be defeated by the players and after they do they might spawn at one of the players Taverns right ? is there a way to disable them from appearing at the Tavern ?

Go to advanced search