Search found 82 matches

by MeCho
20 Feb 2016, 17:32
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!
Replies: 40
Views: 23759

Re: Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire Finaly Done!

Im not sure if its necessary since i have the latest version uploaded on dropbox and its link shared here so if anyone would be interested in testing it they can already download it
by MeCho
20 Feb 2016, 16:25

So as i understood i fill out the form including telling them that this is a test map and send it to that email and then it will show somewhere and hopefully people will email me that they want to be the testers?
by MeCho
19 Feb 2016, 23:19

And where exactly can i find it?
by MeCho
19 Feb 2016, 23:19
Topic: Heroes 3 Map Deserts and Tunnels
Replies: 9
Views: 8363

Re: Heroes 3 Map Deserts and Tunnels

Let me know if you would be willing to be this maps tester :)
by MeCho
19 Feb 2016, 16:58
Topic: Heroes 3 Map Deserts and Tunnels
Views: 8363

Heroes 3 Map Deserts and Tunnels

This is my second map this time a bit smaller a medium one so whats it like?Here you are in a land of scarcity with all the mines and resources guarded by Cyclops or Cyclops Kings BUT there are rumors of abandoned mines that could prove useful in the dungeon however they are overrun with Troglodytes...
by MeCho
13 Feb 2016, 21:06

Re: Upcoming Heroes 3 Map BurNIng Desire

So it finally done i have made Allied and non allied versions and i found that the AI even worse then usual so i made EAI -Enchanted Artificial Intelligence versions which i highly recommend if you usually play on Expert or Impossible they grant AI extra units as well as gold to purchase them for an...
by MeCho
13 Feb 2016, 18:46
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Where to upload Heroes 3 Maps
Views: 7907

Re: Where to upload Heroes 3 Maps

So do i send it to this email or do i wait for this temporary solution
by MeCho
13 Feb 2016, 15:26
Topic: Where to upload Heroes 3 Maps
Views: 7907

Where to upload Heroes 3 Maps

So i have made and tested my first map however i dont know where to upload it i looked up at celestial heavens and could find where to download them but not where upload them i also tried maps4heroes but add a map function doesnt work at all on chrome and just opens up a new tab on IE.Surely there m...
by MeCho
11 Feb 2016, 12:36
Topic: Heroes 3 Bug?
Replies: 1
Views: 2303

Heroes 3 Bug?

So i have made a powrfull Hero to battle in my map he also has Shackles of War placed in his misc 2 slot NOT the backpack however when i attack him he as well as i can surrender or retreat EDIT:So i tesed it and it seems to work fine however it seems that what happened here was that my ally attacked...
by MeCho
24 Aug 2015, 16:54
Topic: Requesting Heroes3 maps
Replies: 0
Views: 1957

Requesting Heroes3 maps

So me and my friend have started playing Heroes 3 again we already playing all the XL maps at celestial heavens map search section that we thought were good looking but the search only gave 94 XL SOD maps so i want you guys to offer us some XL preferably SOD maps would be good (allies) but not neces...
by MeCho
19 Jun 2015, 16:00
Topic: Heroes 3 editor bug?
Views: 2487

Heroes 3 editor bug?

So in Town Properties of Castle there is no Archers tower or Baracks i cant enable,disable or build the building
by MeCho
09 Jun 2015, 07:15
Topic: Heroes 3 over 50 Artifacts and their editions
Replies: 2
Views: 2692

No i have not :(
by MeCho
08 Jun 2015, 18:10
Topic: Heroes 3 over 50 Artifacts and their editions
Replies: 2
Views: 2692

Heroes 3 over 50 Artifacts and their editions

Barbarian Helm (Major)(Head) +4 Attack +2 Defense Battle Amulet(Minor)(Neck) +1 Attack +1 Defense Allows the use of basic tactics Apprentice Amulet(Major)(Neck) +2 Power +2 Knowledge The first 3 Basic spells cast by the user will be cast at Advanced level Book of the Librarian(Treasure)(Left Hand) +...
by MeCho
15 Jan 2015, 07:29

i am curently unable to continue the map and will be for atleast 8 more months due to me being in highest security psichiatric hospital but i have already figured out what the map will be like and promise to make it as soon as i get back cheers
by MeCho
18 Nov 2013, 19:54
Topic: Does Heroes 3 use PSD?
Views: 1966

So ive noticed that once you load a game and start a battle if you make the same moves the same things will happen (save scummer alert !) so i assume that a random seed is generated and it remains that way so im leaning towards that Heroes 3 Complete does not use PSD
by MeCho
18 Nov 2013, 17:59
Topic: Heroes 3 fan-made balance patch (mod) updated!
Replies: 140
Views: 132875

Since i dont agree with some of your changes i would like to know how hard was it for you to mod the patch would it be possible for a casual user like me to at least mod the unit stats and cost ? And these are my thouths about what i would like to see changed i dont consider myself good player so ke...
by MeCho
16 Nov 2013, 15:54
Topic: Looking For Certain Maps
Replies: 8
Views: 5363

Tell me how much you were aware of these things when you gave 10 Ghost Dragons for 10 000 gold as a seer reward on your own map
by MeCho
16 Nov 2013, 14:24
Topic: My 1st Map
Replies: 3
Views: 2321

So you just edited a randomly generated map ?
by MeCho
13 Nov 2013, 18:27
Topic: My 1st Map
Replies: 3
Views: 2321

Just wondering how long did it took you ?
by MeCho
12 Nov 2013, 21:07
Topic: Heroes 3 custom rules
Replies: 4
Views: 3005

I seem to disagree with you..... interesting? its so viable that makes other approaches unappealing if you fancy the victory. challenging? it may be more challenging if your on the receiving part struggling to find the stuff you mentioned + Orb of Vulnerability which MAY or may not appear at least d...

Go to advanced search