Search found 73 matches

by antipaladin
Jul 4 2013, 19:38
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: lore questions
Replies: 13
Views: 5212

but jademe can defintly have enought content to fit an H3 mod towns... LOL :D :D
by antipaladin
Jul 4 2013, 19:35
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 106124

i'm sorry for my nubility,but while i claim to know some lore,i do not understand where is it says that margolin ironfist is not native to eneroth...
by antipaladin
Jul 3 2013, 20:41

regna was mentioned in mm7 as destoryed if im not mistaken by one of the leather artifects\relics. there is not enought elleboration on dark elfs and dark dwarfs and they're fitting in the lore. i mean,we know they are rouges\merchants\swordsman type. while dark dwarfs are evil earth worshipers who ...
by antipaladin
Jul 3 2013, 20:11

okay,another question,dark elfs from mm8 are not mentioned anyware earlier,same for dark dwarfs,but there is a tremendouse differnce between the two in mm lore and D-D lore. but jademe really isent mentioned anyware. i think it does mentioned though that regna is gone,but u do encouter regnish baste...
by antipaladin
Jul 3 2013, 19:11

lore questions

i've mennegd to run mm7 on win8 64 bit and remmberd that i dont know few lore things,so ima gona ask... the barrow downs. why is it infested with undead. whos mannor is that ? the stone city dwarfs,are aligned with rampart dwarfs? why is deyja a goblin based town,isent it a bit rascit to define all ...
by antipaladin
Jul 2 2013, 18:50

you said it game market. and the game market the last couple of years is much more focus on graphic then gameplay and game lore. thats why i dont bother too much with new games, and look hours for patches to work 2000-96 games on Win8.
by antipaladin
Jul 1 2013, 19:27
Topic: take a look
Replies: 10
Views: 3456

i'm nobody to do that...
i can help,but like i mention...
by antipaladin
Jul 1 2013, 19:26

i dissagree so much i can fart. sirously though,did you comper h3 sales to h5 or h6? or MM7 sales to Dark messiah? if any,Heroes 3 developers ware geniouse IMO,selling the same game atleast 4 times (AB,SD,Chronichles and the original). not the mention the original MM. true thought that games nowdays...
by antipaladin
Jul 1 2013, 5:07

i could provide pictures like this for the rest too...
by antipaladin
Jun 30 2013, 20:05

Ubisoft have long since recognized that the fans that are of the opinion that it's either their way or not at all, cannot be reasoned with. They always wanted to turn the M&M brand into something of their own, and one of the first decisions they made was that they could do without those custome...
by antipaladin
Jun 30 2013, 19:58

it focuses on Heroes, rather then on whole MM. Heroes,is just a fraction of the lore inside. Maximus is just one of them proves. the wiki should be MM. and i cannot articulate good enought in that english lenguage to write a wiki. if that is your plan,you must find enought loremasters to help you. i...
by antipaladin
Jun 30 2013, 17:44

Im sorry , that wiki is so lame,ubisoft probbly made it...
by antipaladin
Jun 29 2013, 21:36

take a look

hey all, wasent sure where to post it, but ima gona try here, hey all, its been a while since i posted in this forum,alas i got a new reason too ) I've been somewhat impressed with the ability of ubi and 3do to recreate some of the old heroes of might and magic and might and magic "Heroes"...

Go to advanced search