Search found 73 matches

by antipaladin
Jul 10 2014, 20:40
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: name thy heroes
Replies: 12
Views: 3335

how is it posible that two crag hack in the same area never met... are you implaying that h6 /mm10 is the same crag hack from terra? :-+
by antipaladin
Jul 10 2014, 16:27

lol this is your opinion, imo they are famus for storyline... are you sure he is from varn4? hmmph, that means yog , crodo,and tyro and maybe more came from xeen the very same way? >_< :| also,how would crag the hack,react if he meets hes enerothian counterpart and hes ashan counterpart? a paradox o...
by antipaladin
Jul 10 2014, 16:22
Topic: trivia
Replies: 39
Views: 11775

who is riply?
3. no, ill give you another hint though,she is actually a powerfull HE..
no answer to 6?
by antipaladin
Jul 10 2014, 14:21

thats a mistake. crag hack and solmyr does have a story.
also we forgot crodo (mm4-5)... is he the same crodo in h2 i mean is it possible that not only margolin ironfist escaped xeen but also group of allies, lord kilburn,yog,crodo and the evil sandrooo... and much more?
by antipaladin
Jul 10 2014, 13:23

death star? huh? >_< well yeah but who said witch king cant be warlock king too..? >_< (and yes i know warlock is an adavnced class but so it has the chaos aligment isent it?) sareth should be a demonlord\heretic class. what is so specile about tazar , besides that he apears often as much as maximus...
by antipaladin
Jul 10 2014, 12:47
Topic: mm3-4-5 icons
Replies: 36
Views: 9319

1 portarit of every "char" that you may choose to play, around with it name,
ie kastore, and whatever... the wiki has a very..limited info,with it storyline ofc :)
by antipaladin
Jul 10 2014, 12:45

but wait, if archi is a warlock why did he take up ruleship of necromancers guild in deyja, also he gives critique to it initiates in MM7 guide, doesn't that makes him a necro? what about baron von tarkin as well from axeoth? i also would like to point out spaz madicuz for warlock king (witch king) ...
by antipaladin
Jul 10 2014, 12:41

1. it eggs are really sought out for Deftclaw Redreaver 2. they are made by warlocks of nighon, but they are so important to deyja... Soul Jars 3. a leader you actually fail to meet in mm7. Gavin Magnus, Wilson Boragus, Tralossk, King of Nighon (according to MM7, they have a king), Tarnum... 4. a g...
by antipaladin
Jul 10 2014, 9:02

can anyone upload or post them?
by antipaladin
Jul 10 2014, 5:58
Forum: News
Topic: What Comes Next?
Replies: 62
Views: 16914

well if it wasnt so short budged,poorly made, MMXL wouldn't sell so bad... the game actually sucks... i mean people already retorted with mmIX and they waited so much to get screwed over again with MMX ? bah, i fart in the face of ubi, they should invest lots of moneiz, and lots of skillz in MMXI . ...
by antipaladin
Jul 9 2014, 10:44

mm3-4-5 icons

Hey all, i was wondering if anyone has ripped all the icons and portraits of mm3-4-5 i mewn the chars
by antipaladin
Jul 9 2014, 7:48

name thy heroes

so basicly can i say that each side, in MM+ heroes , + whatever , each alligment have atleast 4 unique cool heroes that fallow it? i mean as a discussion... 1.heaven would have Rolland and Catherine ironfist, Godric Unicorn,and Maximus (how can we do without him?), lysender gryphonheart,Lord haart 2...
by antipaladin
Jul 9 2014, 4:21

1. it eggs are really sought out for 2. they are made by warlocks of nighon, but they are so important to deyja... 3. a leader you actually fail to meet in mm7. 4. a green skinned mage... appears in more then 1 homm... 5. its a vampire slaying dwarf,no its a humane barbarian, no its a pirate, nah - ...
by antipaladin
Jul 8 2014, 16:39

1. i actually meant elain , if thats how you spell it. she gives you the quest for 3 bandits in MMX L 4: another mistake.. Loki is not of our universe :P i meant Njam 5.ill rephrase : name two native races that joined forces with the kreegans and the demons 6. good answers. but the most original imo...
by antipaladin
Jul 8 2014, 10:35

lol a year.. 1. name one crusader who hunts bandits or sends for them 2. tarnum son is? and what is he doing? 3. who is forrad dar? 4. name a tricky god (and i dont mean a dragon). 5. while not kreegans themselfs, radily allied with the demons, name two races. 6. a race that apeard only and stricly ...
by antipaladin
Jul 22 2013, 20:25

all correct except the 6:th i ment Mocreck, or something... he has no fire immuenity and u odda kill him in first levels of the game. 1: name a famous angel 2: name a famous devil 3: who did archibald ironfist replaced and where? 4: name one temple who is aligned with the kreegans 5: what was sandro...
by antipaladin
Jul 16 2013, 19:18

trivia

okay, a contest is at hand! a trivia of HOmm and MM,just becouse no one seemed to make one in a long time.. and im bored. so without further a due , the rules each day i will post few questions, the one who answers the best will recive most points. so here they are: 1: who was Rolland Court wizard,a...
by antipaladin
Jul 7 2013, 10:06
Topic: Favorite MM game
Replies: 35
Views: 14570

i cannot say i plaied everything below mm6. i just couldnt make it work on any windows propperly, if it is posible to run under win8 i'd be delighted too. Most old games wont work on modern systems. IIRC some worked on 98 or xp but not without issues, and almost certainly none will work on 64 bit s...
by antipaladin
Jul 7 2013, 1:17
Topic: Favorite MM game
Replies: 35
Views: 14570

i cannot say i plaied everything below mm6. i just couldnt make it work on any windows propperly, if it is posible to run under win8 i'd be delighted too.
by antipaladin
Jul 5 2013, 20:54
Topic: lore questions
Replies: 13
Views: 5212

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.p ... 7543#focus
here is something i done a long time ago... you think i should remake a mod for something?

Go to advanced search