Search found 1325 matches

by Templayer
Jan 23 2013, 23:32
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM8 Mod?
Replies: 35
Views: 13408

I saw you typing something that was too hard to read. Then I saw you scrolling through all of the characters. I don't see how that's a "mod"?? First off - it has like 4 parts. Second thing - there is a quality button at the lower right corner of youtube player window. Select it, choose HD...
by Templayer
Jan 23 2013, 10:36

GrayFace wrote:
Templayer wrote:One question though - can he make a Minotaur Priest? A minotaur Knight? Using his script ? OR A MINOTAUR NECROMANCER ! xD

No, just the regular classes.

Well, you can by using my method ! :D
by Templayer
Jan 21 2013, 21:32

So, where does one download the mod?? Sounds interesting. MM8 was the best, simply for the reason of soloing! But, If I can have a few of the same characters, that might be fun! :) Check my first post, to be precise the part labelled Tutorial with the youtube link. There - just watch all parts of t...
by Templayer
Jan 21 2013, 20:33

Hi guys ! First posting here ! ;| I "made a mod" for MM8. Only a small one. It allows you to use the creation screen in MM8 to create all five characters instead of one, that means the good old MM6+7 style, instead of the crappy hireling system I hate in MM8. all this was done about 3 mon...
by Templayer
Jan 21 2013, 16:55

Hi guys ! First posting here ! ;| I "made a mod" for MM8. Only a small one. It allows you to use the creation screen in MM8 to create all five characters instead of one, that means the good old MM6+7 style, instead of the crappy hireling system I hate in MM8. It's not much of a mod really,...

Go to advanced search