Search found 342 matches

by Echo
21 Nov 2016, 01:53
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic VI XMAS16 Mod
Replies: 12
Views: 22357

Re: Might and Magic VI XMAS16 Mod

I won't have time to play MM anytime soon, but I thought I'd drop by and leave a word of encouragement, cause it's awesome that people are still modding these games. Perhaps in the future I'll grab your mod for some freshness in muh game :)
by Echo
14 Nov 2016, 08:33
Topic: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling v1.0
Replies: 81
Views: 76119

Re: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling v1.0

Aw sh---poop. This has speedy.sh links as well. I will see later today if I still have the same zips somewhere to reupload them elsewhere, but if I'll fail this modling might be stuck with the 'everything and the kitchen sink' version :(
by Echo
14 Nov 2016, 08:27
Topic: My M&M Assets repacked & reuploaded (updated genie + old MMX characters)
Replies: 39
Views: 36127

Re: MM7 Portraits Retouching & the rest of my stuff, too, actually

Ayy, internets, betraying me once more. I will dig around my stuff for the files later, here's to hoping the mess is manageable. The plan was to download it from speedy share when I needed them at a later date. Damn it :D
by Echo
18 Oct 2016, 17:22
Topic: MM7 2 member party
Replies: 16
Views: 7477

Re: MM7 2 member party

Obviously Armsmaster is great, don't know about spear. You probably would fight most things from the distance, but I'm pretty sure Armsmaster helps with that too? If it doesn't then well, I don't know the game well enough :D Which is quite possible. Never bothered with solo character runs. I like to...
by Echo
09 Sep 2016, 19:14

That's strange, I thought I uploaded the most updated files. I'll have to reupload them then, I guess. Too many things for my brain to handle, clearly :P
by Echo
30 Aug 2016, 09:33
Topic: MMExtension v2.2 + MMEditor v2.1 Level Editor [June 4, 2019]
Replies: 930
Views: 483381

Re: MMExtension v2.1 + MMEditor v2.1 Level Editor [Apr 22, 2016]

Sorry to be off-topic, but that's a cool wolf you got there! And I see it's a MM8 mod in creation on AC? On my way to check it out :> Excited already.
by Echo
22 Aug 2016, 11:49
Topic: We're working on something new. Help us by taking a quick survey.
Replies: 16
Views: 9992

Re: We're working on something new. Help us by taking a quick survey.

Filled in and sent, the long and rambly one is mine.
Good luck, guys :)
by Echo
11 Aug 2016, 14:26
Topic: Working on an extensive MM7 mod... here's what I've got.
Replies: 37
Views: 30874

Re: Working on an extensive MM7 mod... here's what I've got.

I actually like Detect Life spell. It's nice for seeing how much HP monsters have that's more specific than the HP bar. Especially with no identify monster skill. Just saying :)
by Echo
09 Aug 2016, 08:26

It's quite finished for now, I don't have the time to dabble more, but you're free to take the files, make your own edits on top of mine, and share them here as well :)
by Echo
24 Jul 2016, 09:18

The character has a missing palette for some reason. The road is jacked up too, it shouldn't look like this. But I see the ground isn't blurred, that would mean you are not running the 3D acceleration mode? Or is it a matter of a screenshot? I know that in MM7 I had anomalies like that with custom c...
by Echo
23 Jul 2016, 21:30

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ERts6771l1WVBReGpEbzc5SHM/view Here's the full package. I've included any needed explanation inside. Actually, I think I might know what you mean by the lifeless sprites. It happened to me a long time ago, I remember being creeped out since it hit me in Shadowspire...
by Echo
23 Jul 2016, 21:07

What do you mean static-looking? And no normal sprites?

I will upload the files I have in my current install. I'm 100% certain DWI works as intended there as I tested it on a fresh game. The file with Escaton's Palace includes some more stuff too, but it sure adds difficulty to places.
by Echo
23 Jul 2016, 17:22

I'm honestly green when it comes to hosting, if you suggest something better I can reupload the files np. EDIT: Okay, I can reupload the files from what I got in my folder, but they include every change, so if you'd like to use the files with smaller difficulty/no redone portraits/no redone Ravensho...
by Echo
18 Jul 2016, 21:25

Re: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling [++ difficulty, utility, balance, graphics, areas pimpage, missing quest]

I've finished revamping all of the outside world areas. First post updated. If anyone plays it and finishes it successfully, it'd be great if you left a note here saying it's okay/what's not okay. I don't know when I'll have the time to play the game again, so sadly I cannot be 100% certain it will ...
by Echo
17 Jul 2016, 18:44

Re: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling [++ utility & difficulty, balance, items, terrain textures, 1 quest]

My tiny brain finally wrapped itself around the MM Level Editor and I can add monster spawns now! EDIT: It's not the smoothest of things since spawns seem to be pretty limited, but on the bright side, it seems I can add various monsters 1 by 1 and they appear just fine! Also, gives some possibilitie...
by Echo
17 Jul 2016, 17:42

Re: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling [++ utility & difficulty, items, terrain textures, balance]

You could avoid getting in meleee with Behemoths too, no? They liked to get stuck in every hallway :D I only ever had issues with them in the Pit with hugely increased spawns. As far as recovery goes, at least there are no Blasters in MM8 :D Those always meant the end of the game in MM6-7. I've adde...
by Echo
17 Jul 2016, 12:59
Topic: Spawn point/sprite/item limits on map?
Replies: 0
Views: 1652

Spawn point/sprite/item limits on map?

Figured out how to add spawns/sprites onto maps, but it seems there's some hard limit at least on the spawns. Some of them don't appear in game. What is that limit? And importantly does this limit apply to sprites like trees? Is it possible for trees to replace a spawn for instance? What about items...
by Echo
17 Jul 2016, 09:28

Re: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling [++ utility & difficulty, items, terrain textures, balance]

He also has the highest base HP and HP growth per level. You might be right about the Armsmaster... hm. But I wouldn't want to make him subpar to other things again seeing how he can't GM in any magic and Minotaurs/Elves now can, with Vampires having access to Dark Magic. Balancing 2tricky4me :D Why...
by Echo
16 Jul 2016, 22:16

Re: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling [++ utility & difficulty, new items, new textures]

Disarm is indeed all messed up, good catch :D Fixed & reuploaded. When it comes to trolls, they get a lot of HP, a lot of mana, and GM in shield+chain. I think making them go into 1H+Shield fits better this way because they're more of a tanky-mage right now than a face-masher. Plus GM in Mace sh...
by Echo
16 Jul 2016, 20:07

Re: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling [++ utility & difficulty, new items, new textures]

All right, I've updated and uploaded the new files to the first post. I hope I didn't upload some outdated ones :D I never trust myself with those things.

Here are the final class tables:
[moved]

Go to advanced search