Search found 212 matches

by Echo
Aug 8 2012, 12:34
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7 - new ground textures + few other thingies
Replies: 24
Views: 16975

I have used autolod file. And then I proceeded to bang my head on the wall remembering how I was changing the faces and manually extracting every damn frame from the icons file to have stuff to work on :( EDIT: Those programs are UHMAZING! All works. Thanks a ton <3 One more question: how do you mak...
by Echo
Aug 8 2012, 11:42
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 537
Views: 280876

Is it right that I could only choose 1 character class for my characters? As in Archer or nothing? Only my priest got Druid but also the only option for her. The rest (Knight, Rogue, Mage) all could only become archers.
by Echo
Aug 8 2012, 8:13

Thanks you Vladimir and thanks Emerald, I'll look into it. Maybe I do have some old version or someting installed wrong. I hope it won't mess up my mm7rev4mod when I reinstall :)

And yeah, noob-friendly tutorials are always a great thing :hoo:
by Echo
Aug 7 2012, 18:37

I think I'm not deep enough in all the patches etc to understand your advice, I do have a mok and grayface patches, but nothing of a sort happens ;o I know how to import a picture that will always not-crash the game but have bad colors - it's enough to simply copy-paste one indexed bmp onto another ...
by Echo
Aug 7 2012, 14:20

Well than explains one thing - why they didn't work when blurry. But as far as my grass in concerned, it did work in another lightly recolored version and then it didn't in this very vivid one :< So if I want to recolor anything, even slightly, I cannot use the acceleration to remove the huge pixels...
by Echo
Aug 7 2012, 8:58

Aw damn, that sounds like a ton of trouble for a simple recolor ;o It's a very simple grass recolor, I was just tired of the blandness of landscape in MM7 and I thought it would make it mych more lively :) If you want actual custom made textures for something, I've made a few some time ago. They're ...
by Echo
Aug 7 2012, 7:54

Nobody knows? :<

I'm trying to make a small recolor/renovation for my friend :hoo:
by Echo
Aug 6 2012, 9:30
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 358
Views: 166143

DAT PIRATE CHEST.

Anyway, quick question - will this make the actual MM8 game harder? I always found it way too easy... And how could I not take a dragon with me? HOW? :P
by Echo
Aug 3 2012, 11:46
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 300
Views: 233819

So is this dead? Or not? I can't find the year when the posts were made, actually, so I have no idea if I can hope for a hiatus or not...
by Echo
Aug 3 2012, 8:01

Thanks Vladimir, I've downloaded the software and indeed it allowed me to import my own greener grass texture in. But the magic is, it doesn't show in the game :D I checked it with mm7view and it's replaced in it as well, but the game still whips out the old bland grass (I've changed both Grass and ...
by Echo
Aug 2 2012, 14:45

It involved too much math, I tell you that :P The numbers were weird enough to make me think it's fishy. Usually those questions go like "type 8" or "if you substract two from four what do you get?" etc. You get my point.
by Echo
Aug 2 2012, 13:49

MM7 - new ground textures + few other thingies

EDIT: QUESTION SOLVED! I have run out of time to work on my mini retexture project, but I have done some things that I think enhance and liven up the game a little. So from the last post: Okay, I finally got my lazy ass up and packed the files together. Two links: 1.http://www.mediafire.com/?gpyb3f...

Go to advanced search