Search found 342 matches

by Echo
05 Nov 2022, 23:32
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced
Replies: 23
Views: 23759

Re: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced

@Echo If you have the unmodified version (or the original version) of Tcc, replace the following files with the unmodified version. ITEMS.TXT and MONSTERS.TXT. Use MMArchive to open icons.lod from the original Tcc and extract the text files from it. Then open the icons.lod from the enhance version ...
by Echo
05 Nov 2022, 10:45

I'm having some visual glitches, the biggest one is in Sutter's Bay (that I found in the first 2 minutes anyway), is this some issue with the installation? Depending on the angle I'm looking from the ground is losing its texture: https://i.imgur.com/COchoGQ.png https://i.imgur.com/XtHC4vA.png It als...
by Echo
05 Nov 2022, 10:17
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 05.11.2023]
Replies: 8298
Views: 7005623

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 15.02.2022]

Hey, I see there's a new version called "Revamp". What are the main differences between that and the community branch? Can I see it somewhere?
by Echo
05 Nov 2022, 08:20
Topic: [New Mod] Custom Dungeon Mod for MM7 is out!
Replies: 74
Views: 66789

Re: [New Mod] Custom Dungeon Mod for MM7 is out!

Here it is, brand new stream! In order to avoid limitation I had to switch to Windows. The old hotkeys made a slightly slow start with Blender, but eventually the job got done. The video would be longer if I'd have included previous attempts to record a stream, but since the stream shows whole map ...
by Echo
04 Nov 2022, 19:33

DaveHer wrote: 02 Nov 2022, 22:54
Also, edit the file OUTD3.lua and remove the line evt.Set("Gold", 21000). Notepad++(it is free) is excellent for editing LUA Files.
Where is this? I can't find it 8|
by Echo
03 Nov 2022, 08:59

It is the same as the one that is not enhanced. GrayFace made it look better and add some monsters. You need to try the ultimate. It has everything that GrayFace put and a whole let more. :-D David Sounds great, I'd just like to avoid anything making the game faster/easier so if there's some bonus ...
by Echo
02 Nov 2022, 17:55

Does this mod make TCC easier? It sounds like it due to more money and increased monster drops? :) It is the same as the one that is not enhanced. GrayFace made it look better and add some monsters. You need to try the ultimate. It has everything that GrayFace put and a whole let more. :-D David So...
by Echo
01 Nov 2022, 17:54
Topic: The Merge Convergence Mod (MM8 section)
Replies: 37
Views: 18365

Re: The Merge Convergence Mod (MM8 section)

Links in the first post updated + added an option to download all the files together and a disclaimer concerning new versions of the Merge which will probably most likely very tragically conflict with my map edits. It's cleaned up though, so I guess there's that. Maybe someone will find some use for...
by Echo
31 Oct 2022, 21:19
Topic: My M&M Assets repacked & reuploaded (updated genie + old MMX characters)
Replies: 39
Views: 36495

Re: My MM7 & MM8 Assets repacked & reuploaded, free to edit and repurpose

https://i.imgur.com/XJK5Ntc.png Genies can wear boots too! Ok, just kidding :) Idk how I missed that before, but it's A+. Reminds me of the LoL memes about their medusa and siren characters buying boot items. https://external-preview.redd.it/CEjbVT1QlmUesmKZKwzSgIGHh-NMru5Jg9dFhyi-GCE.jpg?auto=webp...
by Echo
30 Oct 2022, 15:58
Topic: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling v1.0
Replies: 81
Views: 76707

Re: Echo's MM8 Monstrosity Modling v1.0 (Merge compatible bits in first post)

Would it be possible to add only the redone portraits and nothing else? I just recently got the merge and wanted to play through all 3 games in a less modified state before having a go at difficulty mods ^^' Edit: Just noticed you shared a link to the portraits file (I think) on page 1 already. How...
by Echo
30 Oct 2022, 15:52

Does this mod make TCC easier? It sounds like it due to more money and increased monster drops? :)
by Echo
04 Oct 2022, 19:00
Topic: The Merge Convergence Mod (MM8 section)
Replies: 37
Views: 18365

Re: The Merge Convergence (for the MM8 section)

Gotta say, I always thought mix-and-matching monsters from the three games to inter-occur would be the next logical step for the Merge. Great job with this thing! I'm hoping to see a thoroughly considered lite-version of this make its way to the Merge. It'd probably require a lot of discussion to s...
by Echo
01 Oct 2022, 19:32

Heard that a lot, always wondered - why so? I'm not the person you quote, but I also liked MM7 the least of the 3, even though it was the first one I played. Why? 1. MM6 was larger in scope, the dungeons felt dungeoney and were more memorable through it, it was also more difficult due to monster de...
by Echo
30 Sep 2022, 18:22

Cozy looking huts! :)
by Echo
13 Jul 2022, 12:31
Topic: Slow-pace/Roleplaying M&M Rules (MMMerge/MM8/MM7/MM6)
Replies: 8
Views: 3607

Re: Slow-pace/Roleplaying M&M Rules (MMMerge/MM8/MM7/MM6)

While this is not exactly my cup of tea (especially the tiered items vs character levels - I always haaaated it in any game I played :D), I'll recommend you one rule to try that I found the most fun from rules I've seen people add to their challenges: - Once you enter a dungeon, you can't leave unti...
by Echo
10 Jun 2022, 21:21

It looks absolutely lovely! Happy upcoming birthday :) I'm sure whatever skills you acquire while working on this project will serve you well in the next decade of your life, whether you use them for fun or work. Best of luck!
by Echo
02 May 2022, 19:52

Great to see some new mod in the works, will be keeping an eye on it whenever I drop by. Good luck!
by Echo
30 Apr 2022, 20:33
Topic: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification
Replies: 44
Views: 28558

Re: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification

TinyPic links dying are a bummer :( Hope this project isn't dead.
by Echo
30 Apr 2022, 20:32
Topic: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)
Views: 223682

Re: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)

Oi, I want in too ;)
<all's in signature>

Go to advanced search