A bit more time and we will actually get a proper MM9 ;>
by Echo
16 Nov 2022, 20:06
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced Ultimate
Replies: 52
Views: 11781

Re: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced Ultimate

Got it. The ground glitches seem to have gone away (yay!), but I got a different error and the Town Portal map is scrambled :D As in, town icons teleport to different places (the mouse hover text is accurate). For instance, Sutter's Bay icon leads to Cheroburg, Free Haven goes to Ellesia etc. Shoul...
by Echo
12 Nov 2022, 21:35

Got it. The ground glitches seem to have gone away (yay!), but I got a different error and the Town Portal map is scrambled :D As in, town icons teleport to different places (the mouse hover text is accurate). For instance, Sutter's Bay icon leads to Cheroburg, Free Haven goes to Ellesia etc. ——————...
by Echo
12 Nov 2022, 18:18

Tomsod wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 18:05 It's actually not secret at all: https://github.com/GrayFace/MMExtension
Is that the new version that can help with the disappearing ground?

Also, side question, is "Horn of Ros" present in TCC? Or removed entirely?
by Echo
12 Nov 2022, 17:59

Ah, then you'd either need to replace "local BatchAdd = mem.BatchAdd" with definition from the older file or upgrade to new MMExt, which I'm hoping to release very soon. If you'd like, you can put the new MMExt somewhere and drop me a line in private, I'll happilly toss it in and report i...
by Echo
11 Nov 2022, 21:45

I've dealt with the ground problem: https://github.com/GrayFace/MMExtension/raw/master/Scripts/Structs/After/RemoveOutdoorLimits.lua I tried to add it to my install but it doesn't let me launch the game then (probably did something wrong, I just copy-pasted it over the other file of this name :tong...
by Echo
11 Nov 2022, 19:30

The disappearing ground is quite troubling though, Ellesia is really flickery. The entire gate and the town hill is going missing when looking from some angles 8| . I'm trying to think whether I could find some way to find out if it's fixable, by throwing in some old bitmpaps or sth :disagree: Prob...
by Echo
09 Nov 2022, 08:15

Sorry you had to learn the hard way. lol :D I always play the easy level. Call me a coward. lol :D David Don't be sorry, it was great :-D I just played these games too many times to enjoy anything but brutal difficulty at this point. I need a challenge to have motivation to play haha. I also sold t...
by Echo
08 Nov 2022, 22:11

Hmm, I tried to do it in the Tortuga Hall but failed (as in tested the dying), but maybe they do spawn, just somewhere deeper in, idk :D Arriving at Sutter's Bay was sure a surprise! Instantly mauled, haha, especially since I started by selling all my items, including spell books, and then removing ...
by Echo
08 Nov 2022, 19:05

Hmm, how exactly does the Meanest MF difficulty work? I wanted to see if it would spam enemies in a dungeon, went to Tortuga Hall so that in case is spawned plenty I could still clean it without issue later, but going in and out and saving and reloading inside didn't spawn any more pirates. Does it ...
by Echo
08 Nov 2022, 18:04

About the palettes, yes, I look for images that have about the same colors as my new image. It works 99% of the time. I worry about memory. More palette, more memory used. David That's a healthy approach. I'll learn it too one day, when my game dies due to memory fail :D Horror story time: when I w...
by Echo
08 Nov 2022, 08:23

About Tobin, The something happened to me, and it was because I did not go to Ellesia right away. I went there the second day. I started a new game and went there immediately and this time it worked. About the palettes, I probable did not explain it well. There is no palette system, I extracted pal...
by Echo
08 Nov 2022, 00:07

It is done. The alternative signs have the new palettes from the enhance version. How to get them to you, Echo. David I'm not sure what you mean, I attached the palettes to the .zip so you can just toss them into the bitmaps file if you like :) But if you have a different palette system, that's all...
by Echo
07 Nov 2022, 21:32

Someone needs to reverse engineer part 2 installer and modify it so that it works in TCCR. I will maybe look into it, but no guarantees I'll be able to complete the patch. Good luck! Anyhow, something funny I found - If you replace the portraits to be back to regular MM6 (which I did, I'm sorry, bu...
by Echo
07 Nov 2022, 13:21

DaveHer wrote: 07 Nov 2022, 11:15 It is not a bug. It was intended that way by big Daddy Jim, and this is for all the dungeons.
David
...oh. Good, good :devious:
by Echo
07 Nov 2022, 08:27

@Echo About your question (What do the difficulty settings change by the way?) Quit some time ago, I studied the decompiled EVT scripts for TCC1 and it is clear that more monsters are added to the maps and dungeons when you select a harder level. Be careful, there is a post in the TCC redone thread...
by Echo
06 Nov 2022, 23:15

Nah, the thing you tried was what I had in mind, so it'd be a big ole mess for me too I guess :tongue: Didn't know the save game data becomes so different. Oh well. I recall last time I played TCC (I did it once way back when) I don't know if I finished it. Maybe? I recall some huge empty maps fille...
by Echo
06 Nov 2022, 20:14

No, Sorry. But will TCC 2 Be playable with the save from this version? :creative: No, because of the way Part 2 is installed with an installer created by Big Daddy Jim and for that reason I can not modify part 2. :( Sorry. The only way I can modify it, is for someone to play the Maestro's version a...
by Echo
06 Nov 2022, 09:00

DaveHer wrote: 14 Aug 2022, 19:32
Anubis wrote: 13 Aug 2022, 21:59 Will this have Part 2 of TCC in it?
No, Sorry.
But will TCC 2 Be playable with the save from this version? :creative:
by Echo
06 Nov 2022, 08:33
Topic: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced
Replies: 23
Views: 23854

Re: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced

@ Echo Here is a link for the files you need: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1laip6ePiz9WvPO2CwregaTtlr-R52OdZ?usp=share_link They are from Maestro version and yes, the ground does disappears for me also. It may have something to do with the editor. The files belong in the icons.lod file. I...

Go to advanced search