Search found 49 matches

by Wizard of Soz
Jul 19 2014, 11:20
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Kreegan extinction
Replies: 15
Views: 5463

Kreegan extinction

Well its possible or even likely there isn't an answer, but here we go. In Heroes IV it mentions in some demon characters bios that the Kreegans are facing extinction, and that they have made huge losses. Now, we know they lost badly on Enroth, etc but aren't they supposed to be a huge interstellar ...
by Wizard of Soz
Jul 19 2014, 10:43
Forum: News
Topic: What Comes Next?
Replies: 62
Views: 13341

Yeah, its ashamed we never got to see where the story from H4 was headed and find out more about the ancients, Kreegans etc. I actually read through H4 campaign dialog a few weeks ago and it was great. However it has been hinted, or stated, in recent games and interviews that it's all one universe a...
by Wizard of Soz
Jul 17 2014, 20:49
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Dynasty Weapons Biography
Replies: 15
Views: 7201

Dynasty Weapons Biography

Greetings Quite simply, I am wondering how to find the Biography of the Various Dynasty Weapons. These bios are seen on the Web in various places such as here ( http://lparchive.org/Might-Magic-Heroes-VI/Update%2076/ ), but how do you find them in game? Part of the reason I want to know is so that I...
by Wizard of Soz
Jul 16 2014, 18:40
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Contributing to Celestial Heavens Wiki
Replies: 34
Views: 13703

Yeah, Wikia does have a lot of downsides, and I see many a people moving away from it to set up sites elsewhere. These sites usually end up the ones being referenced by the Developers as they are more popular with the community. So ideally we would use this site as the main one and move stuff from t...
by Wizard of Soz
Jul 15 2014, 17:10
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Contributing to Celestial Heavens Wiki
Replies: 34
Views: 13703

Hi guys Sorry to dig this thread up from the past, but what is happening with this wiki? I was initially coming here to see if anyone would be interested in writing for the http://mightandmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page but if there is already one on Celestial Heavens then I think we might be able to...
by Wizard of Soz
Jul 15 2014, 15:53
Forum: News
Topic: What Comes Next?
Replies: 62
Views: 13341

What Comes Next?

Heroes online I think ties (story wise) into the ending of shades of darkness so I think that's where their next energies are spent. After that, lore wise, I think its going to go forward in time rather than back again. If we keep going back certain factions like the Orcs and Necromancers wont exist...
by Wizard of Soz
May 26 2013, 21:58
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The MMX World
Replies: 5
Views: 4721

The MMX World

What we have seen of Ashan so far seems to be based on Europe. With that in mind this region may be the Ashan equivalent of the Brittany region of France.
by Wizard of Soz
Jan 9 2013, 21:43
Topic: Shades of Darkness
Replies: 98
Views: 95957

That Dragon isn't Black, its orangy-blacky-purply-blue!

Still looks cool though
by Wizard of Soz
Jan 5 2013, 17:19
Topic: Shades of Darkness
Replies: 98
Views: 95957

Well we can sort of work out the "purpleness" of these models in expansion by looking shadow creatures and characters in H6. The faceless NPC's and Heroes as well as the Daughter of Malassa, cate and Raelag in H6 do a lot of purple it isn't nearly as bright as those in the pic above. It is...

Go to advanced search