Search found 49 matches

by Wizard of Soz
Aug 15 2014, 18:01
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Factions line-up
Replies: 267
Views: 57739

From looking at the screenshots of combat it looks like the Swordbearer upgrade is the Swordmaster
by Wizard of Soz
Aug 14 2014, 20:32

Really? I can only see a few of those you have mentioned an no warfare units? Strange :|
by Wizard of Soz
Aug 14 2014, 20:19
Topic: Fortress vs Sylvan
Replies: 46
Views: 14095

I have not made my mind up yet but quick thought. We could end up with Fortress being voted in, and then Inferno. Do we really need 2 fire based factions? I mean it won't be terrible, but surly we want to explore other magic trees as well?
by Wizard of Soz
Aug 14 2014, 20:00

Avonu - Where did you find all this information from? It is far more than they have on the website at the moment.
by Wizard of Soz
Aug 13 2014, 20:02
Topic: Swordbearer, really?
Views: 14639

What? Some people actually thought it was only mere 'awful'?

:mad:

But yes, I assume these are just placeholder names. I mean, horseman?

Is it a Pony? Is it an Cow? No its Horseman!!
by Wizard of Soz
Aug 13 2014, 18:47
Topic: Fortress vs Sylvan
Views: 14095

Fortress vs Sylvan

In case anyone didn't know, the developers of Heroes 7 are giving us a chance to choose whether we want Sylvan (elves) or whether we want Fortress (dwarf) in this game. Or to put it another way round which one of these 2 do we not want in the game :P This is more of a place to discuss the vote and g...
by Wizard of Soz
Aug 13 2014, 14:39
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes VII Announced
Replies: 68
Views: 13667

Interesting.... Initial thoughts: Story: The story looks to have similarities to Heroes 2 civil war story with different factions joining sides. It looks like Anastasya and Bluebeak return. The Angel may be a new character or one of the ones from Heroes 6 or Dual of Champions. Designs: A lot of the ...
by Wizard of Soz
Aug 12 2014, 22:26
Topic: GamesCom: Upcoming News
Replies: 35
Views: 11580

Oh man. I was really hoping it was going to be might & magic: the musical!
Maybe next year then :(
by Wizard of Soz
Aug 10 2014, 20:39
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Kreegan extinction
Replies: 15
Views: 5067

I am trying to seek out Terry Ray (T-Ray for the street amoung us) by first seeking out MMXAlamar as they seemed to have had contact with them already and the world has too many people called Terry Ray to find otherwise.
by Wizard of Soz
Aug 10 2014, 20:36
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Dynasty Weapons Biography
Views: 6860

I think I could help with catch up for Heroes 6. At the moment I am going though the game with a fine-tooth shadow comb for the Might and Magic wiki so I should be able to throw up a few pages with some of the basic information. My issue right now is the lack of good images for Dynasty weapons, arti...
by Wizard of Soz
Aug 8 2014, 19:04
Topic: GamesCom: Upcoming News
Replies: 35
Views: 11580

Prediction time! Given it looks to take place at a time of civil war its possible we are going to see game play sub factions within the usual factions. They have already sort of started to do this in H6 and Dual of Champions. This may just be in the form of different unit colours and appearances, bu...
by Wizard of Soz
Aug 6 2014, 18:57

GreatEmerald - My guess on the events on Enroth having significance was more based on the tendency of the main characters to be major players in their own universe, no matter how insignificant they seem on the grand scheme of things. Reluctant Hobbit beats Sauron, farmboy defeats Empire, etc. In ret...
by Wizard of Soz
Aug 4 2014, 19:59

Yay, Thanks Marzhin! That is very similar to my guess though I thought the events on Enroth would have had a significant detrimental effect, or perhaps been a turning point in the war. Yeah I think that is quite true, fans can be suckers for details when often the creators are focused on gameplay an...
by Wizard of Soz
Aug 2 2014, 14:49

Aye! I think I shall try Marzhin. This was way before he was part of the M&M team but he does have an extensive knowledge. Now to perform the Marzhin summoning dance...

How does it go?
by Wizard of Soz
Jul 31 2014, 21:37
Topic: What Comes Next?
Replies: 62
Views: 11875

Good catch! They may well be hinting at something. Also they mentioned in an interview that H6 was set in the past so as not to conflict with Heroes Kingdoms. And Heroes Kingdoms is now coming to a close in August.... To answer the question of what will come next though I predict... a bunch of Dual ...
by Wizard of Soz
Jul 22 2014, 17:50

Ahh images are a bit of an issue. How would I go about finding an image witout violating copyright laws? Or is it a lot more laxed on the internet?
by Wizard of Soz
Jul 21 2014, 22:19

Thanks for the reply Xell II! I get that the ones on Enroth and Axeoth are near extinction, but what about the ones elsewhere in the cosmos in other Hives? The way some of the character profiles are written I am not sure whether they mean cosmos wide extinction or just planet wide. Ok here we go: So...
by Wizard of Soz
Jul 21 2014, 21:14

Ahh, exactly the same method I used to learn how to make wiki articles :D

Sounds good sign me up!
by Wizard of Soz
Jul 21 2014, 14:48

Avonu - Yes that is exactly what I was looking for!! Is there anymore hidden lore poking on in those files like for the regular artifacts? Why on earth did they continue to create background info for the expansions and then hide them? Or was there a simple ingame button I could have pressed which I ...
by Wizard of Soz
Jul 20 2014, 21:24

Thanks Avonu! This is just the information I need for the Wiki! As for the DLC and expansion Weapons bios, nobody has posted them up anywhere so this should be interesting. I wonder what other treasure troves I shall find there? I really don't understand why they hid this info, or if it can now be c...

Go to advanced search