Search found 113 matches

by Bloax
Nov 2 2014, 6:12
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7: Weaponmaster only partially (N+E) affects Unarmed?
Replies: 10
Views: 4418

Clubs start out at the minimum attack recovery, not unarmed.
by Bloax
Nov 2 2014, 3:16
Topic: MM7: Yet another skill table mod! (for better balance IMO)
Replies: 34
Views: 14215

Usually it's no problem at all, but if you're playing it with the spawn mod that I posted earlier then the entire god damn corridors are filled to the brim with slimes that can't be hurt with physical damage. at which point it becomes quite problematic not to get surrounded and eaten alive like a ch...
by Bloax
Oct 31 2014, 8:57
Topic: Who Sunk Might and Magic? My analysis.
Replies: 10
Views: 4248

Re: Galaxian Defender

The graphics argument I will buy though. They figured they needed to spend a lot of money to get a better engine and did. The problem is due to the other series, 3DO basically spent everything they had left on it and didn't really have a proper budget for the actual game. This forced NWC to spit ou...
by Bloax
Oct 23 2014, 19:03

Does this work? (A mod of some variant of the survival mod, except with vanilla items and less absurd monster hp values.)
by Bloax
Oct 22 2014, 9:50
Topic: mm7 get off dagger wound island rich and strong
Replies: 29
Views: 8300

A scholar hireling saves you 54 skillpoints on not getting GM ID Item unless you have someone who can cast beacon, and even then they're pretty nice to have just to kill the tedium of dragging unidentified items back and forth.
by Bloax
Oct 19 2014, 3:51

Here are the tables in question. although they're entirely vanilla except the paladin changes I had in mind . (Although they do have both G S/M/B magics and meditation.) They're sturdy as hell and not too shabby in melee, but their mp pool is very low. (A level 37 crusader without medidation has 99...
by Bloax
Oct 17 2014, 23:44

Well here's how they look in my little personal modification: Paladin/Crusader/Hero/Villain Sword M M M M Dagger E E E E Axe E E E E Spear E E E E Bow E E E E Mace M M G G Shield M M G G Leather E E E E Chain M M M M Plate M G G G Spirit E M M M Mind E M M M Body E M M M Light - - M - Dark - - - M B...
by Bloax
Oct 17 2014, 17:04
Topic: Was the MM7 skill and magic system a good design decision?
Replies: 3
Views: 2697

You can pretty easily keep the cleric preferable over paladins by giving paladins a big MP handicap, which they already have to some degree.
by Bloax
Oct 17 2014, 14:56

Well all of this (and more) could be done by editing the things MMExtension provides just by running the game ((MM7)\DATA\Tables\*.txt), and without any EXE modifications.
by Bloax
Oct 7 2014, 6:11
Topic: Getting Passed MM3 manual code permanently
Replies: 3
Views: 1443

Running a cracked version of a 23-year-old to bypass an anti-piracy scheme that he can already pass legitimately but is tired of doing?
Yeah, definitely cheating.
by Bloax
Oct 4 2014, 14:15
Forum: News
Topic: Sylvan Lineup, New Faction Vote
Replies: 27
Views: 5921

Demons can be anything from humanoid creatures with horns to gargantuan, **** up things that in no way resemble humans.
Which is why I like "demons", there's complete freedom in terms of how they can look, what they do and how they do it.
by Bloax
Sep 21 2014, 13:47
Topic: MM3 - some questions, just started playing
Replies: 30
Views: 6700

If you don't mind spoilers then there's also this.

Just don't look at the more spoilery sections like "puzzle spoilers" and "walkthrough" if you want to figure it out yourself and you should be just fine. :p
by Bloax
Aug 30 2014, 11:31
Topic: DArcomage
Replies: 13
Views: 4270

Hmm? The card images I'm using are in fact as large as these, but I'm scaling them down to half the size to fit 800x600. Well they look pretty good scaled down too: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63152810/Red_Card2.png https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63152810/Green_Card2.png https://dl.dro...
by Bloax
Aug 29 2014, 17:12
Topic: DArcomage
Replies: 13
Views: 4270

ImageImageImage
Hm.
by Bloax
Aug 27 2014, 14:55
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Inferno vs Dungeon
Views: 11415

Kalah wrote:I'd like to see a Heroes game without demons for once. They can be added later in an expansion.

I'd like to see a Heroes game with a very strong demon faction for once.

opinions, man
opinions everywhere
by Bloax
Aug 21 2014, 17:53
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Fortress vs Sylvan
Replies: 46
Views: 13643

If the second town ends up being a choice between dark elves (and judging by this being Ashan, it will) then I'd say that Inferno would be the more interesting and with more freedom in terms of how to bring mayhem. (Since they are, after all - god damn demons.) I wonder how demons would play out as ...
by Bloax
Jul 16 2014, 2:50
Topic: mm3-4-5 icons
Replies: 36
Views: 6491

by Bloax
Jul 15 2014, 7:30
Topic: mm3-4-5 icons
Replies: 36
Views: 6491

JPEGs wouldn't do at all, ugh!

And I would recommend dragging the PNGs (which is the format you should use for non-photographic things) through ScriptPNG to murder some bytes.
by Bloax
Jul 1 2014, 12:32
Forum: Campfire
Topic: In Memoriam...
Replies: 354
Views: 81309

It's sad to see another one kick the bucket.
by Bloax
Jun 28 2014, 14:14
Topic: Respect the MM8 Troll
Replies: 12
Views: 6196

Here it is, just rename it to EnglishT.lod and put it into the /Data/ folder and you should be good to go.
The same thing also exists for MM7. (This one is properly named though.)

Go to advanced search