Search found 113 matches

by Bloax
Aug 2 2013, 21:16
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7 anomalies
Replies: 9
Views: 3723

This actually also happens in MM8, most noticeably in Garrote Gorge.
And yes, it happens in unpatched versions too. Not that I'm complaining. :p
by Bloax
Jul 31 2013, 8:43
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 296
Views: 210864

Agh, Facebook. If it wasn't settled down there I might've been able to contribute some 2D stuff every eternity or so. But oh well. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63152810/AmEpwHj3.png Not that I'm not very excited for this, just like I was some.. Three years ago? god has it really been this long
by Bloax
Apr 7 2012, 2:06
Topic: Couple MM8 Questions
Replies: 34
Views: 8734

Re: Couple MM8 Questions

Double_Trouble wrote:And also if regeneration skill stacks with regeneration spell? Thanks in advance :)

As far as I remember, it does. It's not worth investing points in though, since it's practically useless later on. (And the fact that it DOESN'T SCALE AT ALL doesn't help.)
by Bloax
Apr 5 2012, 23:27
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: homemade portraits for HoMM IV
Replies: 39
Views: 17723

You are a pirate, son.

by Bloax
Mar 23 2012, 10:57
Topic: Announcing Project Ironfist, new HoMM II mod
Replies: 93
Views: 77707

What do you think of this Kobold design? http://kivoss.deviantart.com/art/Kobold-Design-291725278 Very nice! The only thing I'd suggest is getting rid of the very sticking out highlights on the face. Gradienting (Eh, normal->bright from bottom->top) the solid slabs oughta both reduce and improve it...
by Bloax
Mar 22 2012, 17:36

Talking about converting to palettes, this thing might be of interest. Grab the "trial" (Actually Testing/Beta) .6.0.8 version though. Here's the HoMM2 palette for it , which I just quickly grabbed from that image kittens there posted. But then, open an image in it, then click on the folde...
by Bloax
Mar 22 2012, 5:19

The shape is good, but something is really off as of the moment. And yeah, it does lack some walking frames. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63152810/More%20stuff/Elephant_NotMineYouKnow.gif You probably know this already, but the biggest problem is definitely the paralyzed joints. (Are your shoulders froze...
by Bloax
Mar 21 2012, 17:08

Kivoss/Melindar/whatever - Now that looks really nice! :P
by Bloax
Mar 21 2012, 12:33

Man, that "kobold" looks really silly. http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/images/smiles/dontknow.gif But yeah, good luck and less buggy code you you. :v How do the sprites look, by the way? Because I'm curious to take a look. I oughta post a bit more often, heh.
by Bloax
Jan 28 2012, 14:15
Topic: World of Xeen Premium Game Soundtrack
Replies: 24
Views: 8399

The market is a bit shaky these days, because the MPAA/RIAA/MAFIAA should go die.

As for a place to host, MediaFire "ought" to stay up.
by Bloax
Jan 19 2012, 19:16
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 357
Views: 156693

vladimir-maestro wrote:now not only chinese could create new object - we can do it too!

Alright comrades, you're getting dropped off at Sector 5b.
Roger roger, what's the objective?
Ther..heavy infes..on of drag..

Over?
by Bloax
Dec 30 2011, 13:48
Topic: Favorite Glitch?
Replies: 6
Views: 3250

It's quite expensive though, as you sacrifice a source of flight.
Which as I hear is considered absolutely overpowered in most cases. ;P
by Bloax
Dec 30 2011, 9:52
Topic: Favorite Glitch?
Replies: 6
Views: 3250

Mine's definitely the bug I found myself a long, long time ago. Basically when you fly over a hostile castle, you have to stop flying right on the entrance. (Perhaps space stops flight? Can't remember now.) But when you're at the entrance, if you pressed enter as to enter the town "without figh...

Go to advanced search