Search found 1058 matches

by Karmakeld
24 Feb 2013, 21:43
Forum: News
Topic: New H4 Maps
Replies: 35
Views: 12237

New H4 Maps

@Taro: Well I can only agree, that looking at a map in advance spoils the fun. Too long? Oh boy, you don't wanna play my 4th map then ;-) I checked the text, and found no mention of nature being able to resurrect. Not even the word resurrect was found, so.. dunno.. @Maciek: The quest was actually su...
by Karmakeld
24 Feb 2013, 13:44
Topic: Game Collection Contest
Replies: 12
Views: 7521

Game Collection Contest

Kalah says "Well, if you have the biggest game collection in the world, it is worth a bit ..."

Good point ;-)
by Karmakeld
24 Feb 2013, 13:40

New H4 Maps

@Taro: Your two attempts, put a smile on my face. Finally someone who didn't complete it in 1st attempt. So close and yet so far. There's a text hint about some Golems and the mines, that might be a little helpful. Good luck on the 3rd attempt. The story is a bit short I know, but it is meant as a p...
by Karmakeld
24 Feb 2013, 13:06
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Megom Chronicles Project
Replies: 189
Views: 85201

looks interesting :-)
by Karmakeld
18 Feb 2013, 21:30

New H4 Maps

Taro rest asure, I will. :-) Currently working on map 9, from the bottom..
by Karmakeld
18 Feb 2013, 17:33

New H4 Maps

Taro, I must admit I'm not a skilled mapmaker and might be considered LAME (as you're right), but I might point out, that it was never my intention to release any of the maps, as they were merely intented as a campaign for my girlfriend with our own story. But having spend quite alot of time on this...
by Karmakeld
18 Feb 2013, 08:51
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Facetool question
Replies: 10
Views: 12617

ok, I wasn't aware of that. Just tried to rename it to just 'new' but that didn't work either (I also no longer could see the pics in the facetool).
so i'll just wait for your test i guess
by Karmakeld
16 Feb 2013, 11:30
Topic: Game Collection Contest
Replies: 12
Views: 7521

Game Collection Contest

Just looking at the price, almost made me drop my jaw.. How can anyone possibly afford a collection of that size? In Danish kroners, it about the same value as a nice house in a bigger city, which would take most ppl. the same 30 years to pay off. Hmm.. New trend perhaps? Invest your money in games ...
by Karmakeld
14 Feb 2013, 20:22

I've tried renaming the new_mod file to new.h4r. Didn't work. Renaming portraits to portraits.h4r didn't work. And new_mod to new_mod.h4r didn't work. These are the two files I can see it creates when making changes in the facetool so I tried with them. EDIT: if I copy the original new_mod.h4r file ...
by Karmakeld
12 Feb 2013, 21:43

anyone succeded using the facetool in the standard/wow version? it seems to me, that the facetool is on compatible with Equilibris mode, but I haven't been able to confirm this anywhere in this forum. Anyone knows if it can work on the regular version and possibly how?
by Karmakeld
12 Feb 2013, 21:26
Topic: Face Tool question-equi.h4r
Replies: 1
Views: 3896

be sure to place the facetool on C:\ drive and the file you might need to find is the 'equi' file in the data map.. hope that helps you
by Karmakeld
10 Feb 2013, 14:09
Topic: H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon
Replies: 127
Views: 70230

Chapter 8 - The Search of... Something... Mudgeon and Gauldoth has learned that the book of evil, The Demonary, can only be destroyed in hell. Their journey has brought them to sea where they are now looking for someone who can point them in the right direction and tell them just exactly how they're...
by Karmakeld
10 Feb 2013, 13:25

map 7: Wake the Dead Baron Von Tarkin has commenced the siege of Channons capital Rylos, but has had to acknowledge that he is not the only one who is interested in capturing Rylos. Four other leaders from their respective nations, is fighting hard to be one who can call themselves the victor. Baron...
by Karmakeld
10 Feb 2013, 13:03

Map 6: The Book of Evil Having lived in peace for years, (following the events of his campaign,) Gauldoth Half-Dead rechieved a report that a foreign necromancer had camped near Nekross' northern border. As the necromancer shows no hostility, he is allowed to wander within the borders of Nekross, af...
by Karmakeld
10 Feb 2013, 12:25

Map 5: Friend or Foe The Wizard Moorgué, a former resident in the region known as the wheel, feels he lost everything in The Reckoning. Most importantly he lost his reputation and social status. On top of that, he's becomming an elderly man. To postpone death, he engages with the necromancer, Baron ...
by Karmakeld
09 Feb 2013, 20:44

Map 4: The Homecoming. (WARNING: text may contain story spoilers) It's been years since Mudgeon last saw his parents and after having gained an understanding of how the magic of nature works, he decides it's time to return to home. But unfortuantly it's not a happy reunion. Mudgeon finds that both h...
by Karmakeld
09 Feb 2013, 20:24

Map 3: Don't Pee In The Water After having lived as a monk ever since the Reckoning, former con-man Bakrus decided to return to his old criminal career. On a shady inn, he got an offer he could not refuse. Brew a potion and pour it into 5 wells. The payment for this job would be 30,000 gold coins. B...
by Karmakeld
09 Feb 2013, 20:11

Map 2: The Final Test. His master, Vilingu, informs Mudgeon that he has finished this training and that he is ready to embark on his final test, before becoming a mage. Mudgeon sets out in the woods to discover how the magic of Nature works. He'll need his archery skills to catch food, and his magic...
by Karmakeld
09 Feb 2013, 19:52

H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon

I'm currently working on a campaign, and will use this topic to post infos about the campaign and each map. It's entitled The Tale of Young Mudgeon and takes place in the world of Axeoth, build around many of the standard campaigns and expansions. It's a very story based campaign with a lot of humor...
by Karmakeld
04 Feb 2013, 13:45
Topic: using the H4Util
Replies: 4
Views: 3061

thanks Duzeom..

I'll play around with once I have time, but these looks more like the infos I needed

Go to advanced search