Search found 1058 matches

by Karmakeld
12 Sep 2018, 21:51
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 164
Views: 138343

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

Hm ... I would think having a close up of the castle perhaps, the finished version of it. I don't know the freedom of placing things there? Would it work having any sort of art placed there? The upgraded castle, but zoomed in. But you could also consider the creatures portraits being listed there o...
by Karmakeld
12 Sep 2018, 18:25
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon
Replies: 127
Views: 70849

Re: H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon

What is the difference between the versions of the maps that you sent before and now? I've modded some of the objects so instead of simulating quest huts with placed events, several objects are now real Quest huts. It's mostly visual effects I guess, but it can effect your final score in some of th...
by Karmakeld
11 Sep 2018, 15:57
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: World Championship 2018 Heroes 4 online
Replies: 4
Views: 9866

Re: World Championship 2018 Heroes 4 online

Great to see tournements are still held
by Karmakeld
09 Sep 2018, 20:48
Topic: H4ResourceEditor
Replies: 130
Views: 119970

Re: H4ResourceEditor

I will try to help look into the end file info's soon...
looking so much forward to being able to import ora and make animated objects :D
by Karmakeld
09 Sep 2018, 20:44
Topic: H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon
Replies: 127
Views: 70849

Re: H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon

Remember my post three posts up, in case anyone is playing the Mudgeon campaign. :) Hi Steven, I just send you latest updated versions of the first 5 maps, just in case you want to restart with the lastest. I found some old notes of Macieks, as he has complete it on Champion, but he certainly manag...
by Karmakeld
09 Sep 2018, 19:43
Topic: Looking for testers for Unity campaign
Replies: 25
Views: 19197

Re: Looking for testers for Unity campaign

Steven Aus wrote:I wasn't talking just about the Unity campaign but also about your personal campaign. It's just been awhile since I had a functional computer so I am going back into H4, even if it's just playing for fun. :)
Great.. Well I've just send all the maps to you for testing.. :)
by Karmakeld
05 Sep 2018, 19:29
Topic: Looking for testers for Unity campaign
Views: 19197

Re: Looking for testers for Unity campaign

I'm getting a new computer soon after I did in the motherboard of my other one by overclocking it too much. Probably need a new motherboard, CPU, RAM and Windows 10, because it's been so long since I made that computer up. Hopefully the hard disk is alright though. Won't need so much power this tim...
by Karmakeld
25 Jul 2018, 08:43
Topic: H4ResourceEditor
Replies: 130
Views: 119970

Re: H4ResourceEditor

Hopefully a lot of CH users will find this tool useful. I wish more ppl. would share their thoughts about this project/tool, but I for one have to play around some more witj the already added features.. keep it up mate..
by Karmakeld
02 Jul 2018, 19:25

Panda, By close up of the Castle, do you mean the Castle structure (which can be upgraded)? I think we have pretty much free hands regarding placing things there. Max didn't mention any restrictions as such, but surely the game provides some. Now I don't know if it's possible to add a changable icon...
by Karmakeld
01 Jul 2018, 14:00

Does anyone has any ideas as for what to fill out the large empty block with, on the lower left of the screen? Any suggestion is welcome.. I believe Dalai posted a similar request some time ago, with the comment that in lack of better ideas, the Equilibris logo could be inserted. https://i.imgur.com...
by Karmakeld
30 Jun 2018, 10:10
Topic: New object package for H4
Views: 17364

Re: New object package for H4

Stumpy PC, what went wrong with it? Not sure, itself I think. Had so many issues with it. But recent issue was that it took forever to load my desktop, it basically wouldn't get beyond the upstart and actually allow me the click any icons, it would just keep 'thinking'. After several restarts it st...
by Karmakeld
27 Jun 2018, 14:03

Sorry about that, been busy lately, festival last week, got sick after that and then my pc decided to play hard to get (to work). Once it will actually allow me to do open stuff on the desktop I will try to set up a 'base shadow' and 'shadow angles' as you suggested. Then I gotta to do some compares...
by Karmakeld
13 Jun 2018, 06:31
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Talk about the weather
Replies: 928
Views: 239681

Re: Talk about the weather

The strawberry season in Denmark seems to have gone bad. Hardly no rain in May but the highes temperatures in 85 years, has kickstarted the season, with the risk of shortening the season for up to 4-6 weeks. The berry's simply ripe too fast, leaving them over riped and watery and not as tasty as Dan...
by Karmakeld
13 Jun 2018, 06:22

The Magic Lamps were telling, eh? :D I made an example of an easy suggestive way to do them, perhaps not entirely accurate, but just the idea: https://thumb.ibb.co/hV70q8/example.png You pick that angle and then use for all others. For each corner/peak of the thing you want to draw, you use that an...
by Karmakeld
10 Jun 2018, 22:19
Topic: [H4] What Determines Offered Skills On Level Up?
Replies: 9
Views: 7395

Re: [H4] What Determines Offered Skills On Level Up?

Well if you change the numbers you could change the fact that you would first level up your already chosen skill. To me that only seems as an obvious setting. If you start with Nature skill why shouldn't you be offered more Nature skills? I'm pretty sure the number are from the in game txt file I me...
by Karmakeld
10 Jun 2018, 21:46

Can you point out which ones are the original and which ones are mirrored? Only those that the shadows seem a bit off. For example, the Cliff Nest. On the original position, it's sort of on inclined angle that fits with the lighting, so it barely has any shadow behind it. On the other hand, if you ...
by Karmakeld
04 Jun 2018, 22:35
Topic: [H4] What Determines Offered Skills On Level Up?
Replies: 9
Views: 7395

Re: [H4] What Determines Offered Skills On Level Up?

I believe the details can be found in the skills table file packed within the game. Basically it lists a number value which determines which skills are likely to be offered to which classes. Atleast that is how I recall it. If you want I can find an image of it for you as well as a guide on how to c...
by Karmakeld
04 Jun 2018, 22:24
Topic: Add mirrored map objects
Replies: 33
Views: 32939

Re: Add mirrored map objects

Chacham wrote:amazing job!
by Karmakeld
03 Jun 2018, 18:13

So alot of the adventure objects are already (re)done, with new shadows and lighting to match the mirrored angle. All Creature Banks (except for Labyrint) and most of the Creature Dwellings are presented below. I'll post the objects are I finish them and rechieve the imported objects from Radmutant....
by Karmakeld
03 Jun 2018, 18:08
Topic: Add mirrored map objects
Replies: 33
Views: 32939

Re: Add mirrored map objects

So alot of objects are already done, with new shadows and lighting to match the mirrored angle. All Creature Banks (except for Labyrint) and most of the Creature Dwellings are presented below. I'll post the objects are I finish them and rechieve the imported objects from Radmutant. All objects are c...

Go to advanced search