Search found 1058 matches

by Karmakeld
03 Nov 2018, 18:24
Forum: Articles
Topic: H4 Object Package
Replies: 12
Views: 7412

Re: H4 Object Package

Hello, a question! I am using this pack with WoW. In the editor there are now two additional tabs under "Add-ons" named "Hidden" and "Modded objects". Selecting either tab in the editor immediately crashes it and causes it to crash every time on startup afterwards. Are...
by Karmakeld
30 Oct 2018, 14:14
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 374763

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

Is the voice acting for the Campaign descriptions?
by Karmakeld
17 Oct 2018, 18:00
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Problems with Equilibris Map Editor (Win. 10)
Replies: 6
Views: 6818

Re: Problems with Equilibris Map Editor (Win. 10)

Ok, I think I see the problem ... The garnet boxes I spoke of, I think I have interpreted them in the wrong way. Let me explain: from what I've been seeing, I think those boxes do not belong to items in the equilibris mod, but to items in the main game (so I think). Items like: Griffin Helm, Spirit...
by Karmakeld
17 Oct 2018, 16:56
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 164
Views: 138026

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

Sorry, I keep forgetting to make the other model, Karmakeld. Apologies. :( But, for what's worth, I also prefer that last one. :D No sweat Panda Tar :) I think Max is already preparing a setup for this last one, so I guess your model would only end up, only being for display anyway :) though I woul...
by Karmakeld
14 Oct 2018, 18:20

Thanks you guys :)
by Karmakeld
08 Oct 2018, 22:20

Pol wrote:Pretty. Yes, the last is more right on eyes.
Absolutely agree :) For a moment, imagine how it would look if the shipyard isn't extended but ends at the top of the menu :| Anyway I believe the result will be good.
I'll probably post some screenshots as I finish them..
by Karmakeld
07 Oct 2018, 22:32

So Max just confirmed we'll be working on this version: https://i.imgur.com/CeQA2eC.jpg Only issue will be the fact that there'll be no place for the shipyard where it's used to :tired: Solutions :tsdown:: https://i.imgur.com/sIlY46h.jpg or preferably :tsup:: https://i.imgur.com/JaE7D9q.jpg
by Karmakeld
29 Sep 2018, 19:08
Topic: New object package for H4
Replies: 25
Views: 17342

Re: New object package for H4

[Yeah finally got to look into it, and I found that Gimp (at least newest version) has an angle measuring tool, would you believe it... :| So I should get to fix the Cliff's Nest eventually.. but currently I found some screenshots of unreleased Equilibris Creature Dwellings, so I'm attempting to an...
by Karmakeld
27 Sep 2018, 20:33
Topic: New object package for H4
Replies: 25
Views: 17342

Re: New object package for H4

So, any luck? :) Yeah finally got to look into it, and I found that Gimp (at least newest version) has an angle measuring tool, would you believe it... :| So I should get to fix the Cliff's Nest eventually.. but currently I found some screenshots of unreleased Equilibris Creature Dwellings, so I'm ...
by Karmakeld
26 Sep 2018, 09:19

I'll try reminding myself later. :D Great. Untill then it seems we have a favorite, based on feedback from both HC and CH. With no lesss than 3 votes against less votes, this is the one I will most likely pursue (unless Panda Tar's vision rocks). Just gotta get a hang of Max to verify we can add th...
by Karmakeld
25 Sep 2018, 18:58

Thanks, although there hasn't been that much feedback, the shorter one has been well rechieved. Panda, would you care you share your vision as you mentioned earlier?
by Karmakeld
22 Sep 2018, 18:55
Topic: H4 Object Package - Beta released
Replies: 2
Views: 3055

Re: H4 Object Package - Beta released

Woohoo! Now I just need to get more sleep so that I'm not too tired to work on the H4 Resource Editor so that more and completely NEW objects with animations can be easily made :D I can keep Radmutant busy for now, but it will be great when those features are done :) I still have a lot of images th...
by Karmakeld
22 Sep 2018, 18:49

Oooh I like the last one showing more background elements. Sort of fits with modern Heroes games castle UI. I really hope this project gets released one day. Amazing stuff! Thanks. Personally I'm also leaning mostly towards the last one displaying more background. Somehow to me it just looks a bit ...
by Karmakeld
22 Sep 2018, 18:41
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Windows 10
Replies: 116
Views: 100589

Re: Windows 10

Steven, just out of curriosity, have you also tried opening the (equi) editor?
by Karmakeld
19 Sep 2018, 10:27
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: H4 dll researching
Replies: 0
Views: 3309

H4 dll researching

I'm dedicating this tread to the research of creating dll extensions for Heroes 4. The modding community has come a long way duing the past few years (a lot has been discussed and discovered on the HC forum), and theories about how to add new Creatures, Creature Banks, Hero Portraits etc all appear ...
by Karmakeld
17 Sep 2018, 22:33

So while I wait for myself to illustrate PandaTar's suggestion (perhaps it would be quicker if he did so himself ;| ) I made these: The first one is based on a suggestion from HC member LordLydonX, the second was just a sudden idea I came up with. https://i.imgur.com/ImWCSBO.jpg It adds a nice atmos...
by Karmakeld
14 Sep 2018, 22:19

Yeah, the word was to move to the left. Then, the thing I was in mind was keeping those short cut buttons on aligned on the top, evenly spaced. Below them, making the garrisoned and visiting army slots one beside the other, instead of one above the other, occupying the space horizontally. These slo...
by Karmakeld
13 Sep 2018, 20:29
Topic: H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon
Replies: 127
Views: 70739

Re: H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon

Do Quest Huts require you to visit them to get the reward? I guess the victory condition for Map 1 is a standard one then? Yes. All Quest Huts (in general in the game) requires a visit upon completing the quest requirements in order to rechieve the reward. Rewards can't be given from afar (unless s...
by Karmakeld
13 Sep 2018, 20:19

Nice, nice. :applause: I was also thinking on making, if possible, Garrisoned hero on the left, visiting hero on the right, and the short cut buttons filling in the gaps? So it would be displayed vertically instead of horizontal? Or still horizontal, only split..? Is it possible stretching that Cre...
by Karmakeld
13 Sep 2018, 20:07
Topic: H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon
Replies: 127
Views: 70739

Re: H4 campaign in progress - The Tale of Young Mudgeon

Steven Aus wrote:Congrats on Post #1000!

Does the new Map 1 require you to visit a location to win?
Not as such. All quests are voluntary. Just the requirements described in the victory condition. Something specific you had in mind?

Go to advanced search