Search found 195 matches

by Ell1e
25 Jun 2012, 21:32
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Simple Questions Simple Answers thread
Replies: 310
Views: 154644

Something that's been bugging me, in the German cutscenes, the Cleric version of Cate is always called "Geist Cate", which means "Ghost Cate". Is that the same in other languages and if so, does anybody know why? Dragon Knight Cate is simply called Cate.
by Ell1e
17 May 2012, 19:36
Topic: cLEAN BREAKfrom HOMM6 - just deleted it off my computer
Replies: 16
Views: 9957

Nah, you're not, it's just that with everything in the internet there's a really vocal minority that feels the need to yell "THIS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!" everywhere. That and selective information, people are more likely to post if they have a problem with something. I have yet to see a &quo...
by Ell1e
04 May 2012, 09:25
Topic: Perfect battles
Replies: 9
Views: 5850

If you're playing with dynasty weapons, one thing mentioned quite often in the walkthroughs is Arachne (from Necropolis 1) at lv 3, since it gives all your units an automatic Life Drain.
by Ell1e
28 Apr 2012, 13:48
Topic: How to beat the 1st Necro Map?
Replies: 2
Views: 2736

Starting with the obvious, have you converted and built every town?

What's his weekly growth compared to yours? (Just attack and retreat on the last and first day of a week to see)
by Ell1e
24 Apr 2012, 17:57
Topic: The Choice.
Replies: 22
Views: 12446

Pretty sure a lot of people are actually happy with the game, or at least content enough not to yell "DIS GAME SUCKS! WHERE MY TOWN SCREENS AT????????" at every possible opportunity, it's just that with everything there's a small but vocal minority that loves it to pieces, another small bu...
by Ell1e
24 Apr 2012, 17:46

You need at least one Blood hero and one Tears hero to play both epilogues, maybe all your characters were the same alignment?

In that case there's really nothing you can do except replay a campaign.
by Ell1e
20 Apr 2012, 11:38

Is your game fully patched? This was supposed to be fixed with 1.2.
by Ell1e
09 Apr 2012, 14:39

Centaurs get a free shot at the first enemy that enters their range. This doesn't happen if the enemy is teleported or uses a skill like the Kappa's leap ability, or if the Centaurs are blocked. Sometimes they don't shoot at troops like Harpies or Glories woh can attack and return, but other times t...
by Ell1e
03 Apr 2012, 12:10
Topic: Duel of the Champions of Might and Magic
Replies: 7
Views: 4496

The news date says April 1st...

On the other hand, there's not even enough info for a joke there, they literally just say "Ubisoft supposedly registered some domains and we think this might mean something". If it's a joke, it's a pretty boring one.
by Ell1e
03 Apr 2012, 12:06
Topic: How many people play HoMM 6 online?
Replies: 8
Views: 4608

I don't think so. Personally I rarely play multiplayer games since you pretty much need to grab a book during other peoples' turns and it takes forever to get even one week done.
by Ell1e
02 Apr 2012, 20:09

Well at least you know there's a lobby then.^^ There's chats too, but I've found them kind of buggy - most of the time when I try to open a chat with a friend we end up restarting the game several times befor we can actually read what the other types. Right now there were six games visible in the lo...
by Ell1e
02 Apr 2012, 13:06

If you click the Multiplayer tab, you can choose to see all multiplayer games with open slots and try to join one. No idea how many there are, with no simultaneous turns even a game with three players can take a while.
by Ell1e
27 Mar 2012, 12:39

The Fate Weavers always get to attack on the first turn if you use their change command. It works like a "Wait", so they'll change their form and attack at the end of the turn. If you have them wait first, the change is noted as a second "Wait" and they attack right after it. Doe...
by Ell1e
25 Mar 2012, 18:59
Topic: Walkthroughs question - mission names (UPDATED!!!)
Replies: 24
Views: 26073

A list sounds nice, how about we start collecting names here? German names: Einführungs-Kampagne (Prologue): 1) Fluch des Greifen 2) Der Wille des Imperators Nekropolis (Necropolis) 1) Des Unglücks Folgen 2) Reise ins Ich 3) Allumstrahlende Morgenröte 4) Kriegslist der Spinne Zuflucht (Haven) 1) Etw...
by Ell1e
15 Mar 2012, 21:41
Topic: Help - impossible achievements
Replies: 9
Views: 5462

To quote Terry Pratchett, 5 question marks are a clear sign somebody is wearing their underpants on their head. By my count that's 25 underpants. Do you even own that many? I'm not sure I do, I'll have to count after I do my laundry. Okay, now that we have the bad joke out of the way, please calm do...
by Ell1e
09 Mar 2012, 10:08
Topic: Sanctuary 4
Replies: 6
Views: 4185

Experience points only I think. Ironically this means your reward is worse than if you pick the Tears option for the neutral Haven town, at least you'll get an artifact there. By the time I'd grabbed the remaining Haven towns, Gerhart showed up as yellow, so I defeated him. For some reason his army ...
by Ell1e
09 Mar 2012, 10:01
Topic: Inferno Tears/Blood path quest bugged
Views: 4134

No, you only get the bonus for Blood/Tears 1.

Anyway, my Kiril had over 40 Luck in the end, so I don't think the +2 Luck is really that important. I think you said you were playing offline before, so you won't get the weapon bonus, but you should still have more Luck than you need.
by Ell1e
08 Mar 2012, 16:01

I went Tears 1 in mission 2, then got Tears 2 in mission 3. At the beginning of mission 2, the quest popped up just like it does in the other campaigns.

I guess the only way to get that quest and the +2 Luck is to replay both missions, but you could just skip it as well.
by Ell1e
07 Mar 2012, 12:05

That's weird, I played it with the latest patch as well and never had any problems with this quest.

My guess would be that you either won't get the quest next mission since you already chose your path, or you might get a prompt that you finished the quest when you start it.
by Ell1e
05 Mar 2012, 15:12
Topic: Sanctuary 4
Replies: 6
Views: 4185

They certainly changed a lot of things with this mission. I never played it pre-patch, so I can only compare it to the walkthrough. First of all, if you're on the Tears path, taking the neutral Haven town will make you lose the "We come in peace" quest even if you choose the Tears option. ...

Go to advanced search