Search found 195 matches

by Ell1e
07 Dec 2012, 11:14
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Shades of Darkness
Replies: 98
Views: 112119

So, all these "Which faction would you like to return with the expansion?" discussions?

http://might-and-magic.ubi.com/universe ... index.aspx

How about all of them?
by Ell1e
20 Nov 2012, 10:01
Topic: Danse Macbre(spelling)
Replies: 1
Views: 4866

Well first of all, did you pick up the other half of your army in the fort? Free liches for everyone! Then there's a troop building, which you should pick up as soon as possible. After you've done all the easy battles and met with the friendly Haven hero, you'll end up pretty much in the middle of t...
by Ell1e
28 Oct 2012, 12:31
Topic: Fighting magic hero enemies...
Replies: 2
Views: 5267

Well, first of all, have you looked at the walkthrough? Fighting three heroes in a short time is usually something you can and should avoid. I don't know where you are in the mission, but if you're in the beginning stages (that's the part I had the most problems with), you probably only have basic t...
by Ell1e
22 Oct 2012, 06:49
Forum: News
Topic: Slow Broadband Holds Back Gaming
Replies: 18
Views: 11834

Slow Broadband Holds Back Gaming

I've seen both DLC packs as buyable CDs in my local Saturn (German media store), so I assume it's available elsewhere, but that was only after the second one came out, so i guess it's a recent thing. They're definitely on Amazon.
by Ell1e
21 Oct 2012, 08:00
Topic: Tale of Two Guardians Scenario
Replies: 4
Views: 15207

Shangri-La's on the lower right corner of the Lightside, you have to pass through the Darkside to get there. I had the same problem where Sheltem just stays behind his gate and it never opens. The patch notes for 1.8 said something about a quest being fixed for this map, so I guess it might work now...
by Ell1e
18 Oct 2012, 07:16
Topic: Patch 1.8 bugs - REPORT bugs here
Replies: 23
Views: 16460

No, they've always done air damage and lightning bolts, which makes them great when fighting other Sanctuary troops.
by Ell1e
12 Oct 2012, 10:29
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Epilogue - Tears such as Angels W
Replies: 17
Views: 14188

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Epilogue - Tears such as Angels W

Orcs work pretty well against Haven, I did the mission with a Might Sandor and while I lost a lot of troops at A, I was able to get enough back before the next invasion started. Kiril got wiped out though.
by Ell1e
10 Oct 2012, 08:54
Topic: Towards the within
Replies: 4
Views: 9348

This mission can be really difficult if you lose too many troops early on. Your main damage dealer will be the ghouls at this point, so if you've lost a lot of them, you should probably restart the mission. If you have Life Drain and Mass Life Drain, those work very well against Haven troops. Ice Bo...
by Ell1e
06 Oct 2012, 09:16

The campaigns in VI had 4 maps each, so that'd be 20 Euro per campaign. With 3 campaigns you end up at 60 Euro for the whole expansion, so unless you have to pay extra for the new faction, the expansion sits at a little less than 200. ;-) Also, maybe we can get a buy two get three discount on the ca...
by Ell1e
04 Oct 2012, 16:27

Hi there, Raelag! Keep this in mind for the future, just about every woman you meet might actually be a shape-shifting succubus.
by Ell1e
01 Oct 2012, 09:17
Topic: Patch 1.7.1 bugs - REPORT bugs here
Replies: 14
Views: 11750

More battlefield bugs! 11) I have only seen this one on the XEEN scenario so far, so I don't know if it's the map or the battlefield. In the swamp area around Neustadt (the town you have to rebuild), the battlefield should be normal-sized, but the squares extend on all corners. Enemy and ally troops...
by Ell1e
28 Sep 2012, 15:11

Okay, erm, I got a weird bug and a weirder bug, possibly intentional, I don't even know anymore. 8) Enemy AIs seem to do even less now than before. I'm used to seeing unflagged buildings, uncollected ressources and the like, but sometimes they don't even build their towns anymore. 9) On the second S...
by Ell1e
28 Sep 2012, 08:42

Some additions to 2): Auto-Placement is sometimes disabled, sometimes not. Same for big creatures, I was able to move my Fate Spinners in some battles but not all. I don't think this is unique to new combat maps, there was at least one castle battle on regular terrain that was bugged. I was also una...
by Ell1e
24 Sep 2012, 18:22
Topic: Simple Questions Simple Answers thread
Replies: 310
Views: 154682

Question: Does Sisters/Vestals Pacify ability work on a Morale half-turn (second turn after good Morale)? If it does, does it work half as effectively? I.e. if a unit can be pacified on a Full turn (first turn when good Morale, or any move when no Morale bonus), does that mean a half-turn could res...
by Ell1e
22 Sep 2012, 13:19

2) Big creatures can't be moved on the tactics screen before battle. If they're removed from the field, you can't put them back unless you choose the automatic placement option. 3) Praetorians, fake buff, still there. You know the deal. 4?) I don't know how much of this is a bug if any. I equipped t...
by Ell1e
19 Aug 2012, 20:10
Topic: Walkthroughs question - mission names (UPDATED!!!)
Replies: 24
Views: 26077

Are you sure about Haven 4 being "L'Arbre d'Abondance"? Because that sounds a lot like "Tree of Plenty", a regular multiplayer map.
by Ell1e
01 Aug 2012, 17:04
Topic: Irina's amazingly long pregnancy (spoiler)
Replies: 11
Views: 11233

After you defeat Kha-Beleth, he says that the gang is too late and Isabel has already given birth to the child. I've never been quite clear on when Raelag grabbed the real Isabel, but if it's what you say, the story makes sense: Kha-Beleth: "Haha, I already impregnanted Isabel and she gave birt...
by Ell1e
01 Aug 2012, 08:29
Topic: Irina's amazingly long pregnancy (spoiler)
Views: 11233

I'd just go with story time vs play time here. I mean, it's not like any player will ever manage to completely sync up Anton's and Anastasya'a campaigns for their meeting at the end or any other event that takes over. It's either that or Irina borrowed a couple of pregnancy months from future Queen ...
by Ell1e
30 Jul 2012, 17:09
Topic: Warning: Big Security Risk With Uplay
Views: 31770

The new version claims to have fixed the plugin, but it also reinstalled it. At least they were pretty quick about it.
by Ell1e
30 Jul 2012, 12:15
Topic: Warning: Big Security Risk With Uplay
Views: 31770

Huh, I just checked and that plugin really exists. I definitely didn't agree to install it, I always disable additional stuff. Legally speaking it's probably hidden somewhere in the license agreement nobody every reads. Anyway, I disabled this thing and Uplay starts up normally. Didn't reinstall the...

Go to advanced search