Search found 195 matches

by Ell1e
06 May 2013, 17:07
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: H6 Patch 2.1 Bugs
Replies: 52
Views: 51770

I got two when trying to start a battle, black screen with music and sounds. Had to exit the game, but the battles don't cause any problems when I restart. Once was a fort battle, the other some random stack. I can't see any connections between them. Something I noticed with several Dungeon units: T...
by Ell1e
06 May 2013, 16:59
Topic: SoD: Stuck on mission 1
Replies: 8
Views: 6720

Well, you already finished the map, but here's my thoughts on how to make the map easy. First of all, like in any map without towns, troop conservation. That means Reinforcements I and either Mass Regeneration or Mass Life Drain, if possible from the start. Tactics allows you to place your troops on...
by Ell1e
01 May 2013, 13:36
Topic: Shades of Darkness
Replies: 98
Views: 112091

Avonu wrote:(ex. why Raelag is drunk at the beginning? :P)
I'm more confused how he manages to sober up between two textboxes.

Is the base game still playable for you?
by Ell1e
30 Apr 2013, 20:20

It's quiet here, I guess either most of you haven't gotten your expansion packs yet or this only applies to german versions. In that case, yes, you read that right. Amazon pre-orders were sent out today in Germany. This resulted in people installing their games, getting confused about the "You ...
by Ell1e
22 Apr 2013, 07:58
Topic: Question about Heroes VI streamlining of resources
Replies: 9
Views: 11137

I don't really mind having less ressources. It sounded like a big change at first, but the building costs made it so that the only difference is less mines to control. In Heroes V, your most important ressource varied between faction, but you were always short on something. That's still the case, ex...
by Ell1e
10 Mar 2013, 09:11
Topic: stuck on both neco and have mission 4
Views: 6058

Depends on which hero you have. Generally if you want to use a small army, summoning spells (Earth Elemental, or Phoenix from the disc) are useful to soak up damage and distract shooters. Reinforcements, Heal or Regeneration for when your actual troops do get hit, Meditation because you'll need a lo...
by Ell1e
09 Mar 2013, 08:50

Are your secondary heroes any good? Especially magic heroes can take out a lot of troops with small armies if they have the right spells. Summons to protect the actual troops, damage spells to kill enemies. I tend to split my army into might and magic creatures. If you didn't level those guys, see i...
by Ell1e
08 Mar 2013, 08:09

I'm not completely sure which mission you're talking about and where you're stuck, but try looking here: https://www.celestialheavens.com/119
by Ell1e
01 Mar 2013, 18:52
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Belketh
Replies: 10
Views: 6823

Belketh

The backstory says he's an angel. He looks like a black and green version of the angels troops from the game he's part of. To be exact, he looks like a combination of the Necropolis heroes and an angel. Which is likely what they were going for. ...Why exactly are people pissing their pants about it?
by Ell1e
20 Feb 2013, 10:42
Topic: Can't defeat Gerhardt
Replies: 1
Views: 2844

Been a while since I played this, but shouldn't you have more towns than he has? So you can just wait until you outgrow him. Works for most final battles.
by Ell1e
13 Feb 2013, 12:10
Topic: Sarah Kiril and the Moon
Replies: 14
Views: 12090

Well, they did. Sarah caused it when she got stabbed by Kha-Beleth between Inferno 1 and 2. Then some weird magic happened and it turned Sarah into a burning angel and fast-forwarded the eclipse, which seems to have been the angels' plan all along. Sarah needed Kiril's help to get to Sheogh for some...
by Ell1e
05 Feb 2013, 18:37
Forum: News
Topic: Shades of Darkness Delayed
Replies: 13
Views: 7176

Shades of Darkness Delayed

Erm, that post said it was one local store. I can't find any additional sources, don't you think this is a bit premature?
by Ell1e
05 Feb 2013, 08:35

Amazon still has it at February 28. Nothing on the ubi homepage either. Your store must be psychic ^^
by Ell1e
05 Jan 2013, 10:26

Challenge: Count the colors other than purple. See if you can reach double digits.
by Ell1e
03 Jan 2013, 09:18

Okay, I really hope they rethink the "and then we make it purple!" for the minotaurs and manticores. It looks stupid. The other factions have troops with a similar color scheme, not with one color. The assassin and upgrade looks alright, there's a bit more purple but he doesn't looks like ...
by Ell1e
31 Dec 2012, 12:24
Topic: Simple Questions Simple Answers thread
Replies: 310
Views: 154624

If you right-click on a creature during battle you can see all current effects on them, those tell you what the status does as well.
by Ell1e
29 Dec 2012, 08:54
Topic: Simple Questions Simple Answers thread
Replies: 310
Views: 154624

I think if you have Tactics you can place your troops inside the tower. Maybe you can also move them during the battle.
by Ell1e
16 Dec 2012, 09:43
Topic: A bridge to Dynasty
Replies: 3
Views: 7079

You just need to copy the file to C:/Users/*yourname*/Documents/Might and Magic Heroes VI/Scenario. If the folder doesn't exist, create one. Then it should show up in the screen where you select a single player mission, just start it with any hero you want and grab all the shiny stuff lying around. ...
by Ell1e
12 Dec 2012, 15:44

Why is it so purple? I bets its name is something like "Dark Minotaur". It looks like one. Or like a WoW character.

edit: At least there's no nipple rings.
by Ell1e
08 Dec 2012, 17:57
Forum: News
Topic: H6 Expansion Release Date: Feb. 28
Replies: 18
Views: 11706

H6 Expansion Release Date: Feb. 28

Might and Magic Heroes VI: 50 Shades of Darkness. I guess it fits with the Dungeon's whole bondage theme?

Go to advanced search