Search found 25 matches

by Mhorhe
20 Oct 2011, 09:24
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: There is a manual!
Replies: 10
Views: 5833

This is going to sound really silly, but I can't find the fan manual :S If anyone could point my stupid head in the right direction, I'd be much obliged. The fan made manual for HV was simply awesome. Best manual I've seen in, oh, forever :) It's located in "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Might &...
by Mhorhe
20 Oct 2011, 09:01
Topic: There is a manual!
Replies: 10
Views: 5833

This is going to sound really silly, but I can't find the fan manual :S If anyone could point my stupid head in the right direction, I'd be much obliged.

The fan made manual for HV was simply awesome. Best manual I've seen in, oh, forever :)
by Mhorhe
20 Oct 2011, 08:44
Topic: Crashes!..can't..take..it..anymore!
Replies: 12
Views: 8118

Thanks for the responses! :) And otherwise your graphic card is working well? I would suggest to test it, including the ram, just for sure. As you described it, it sounds really suspiciously strange. I was having crashes with Beta, then I upgraded my graphic drivers and voila, everything is fixed no...
by Mhorhe
19 Oct 2011, 21:26

What are your computer specs? Anything special we should know about, too - are you overclocking, running any odd apps, simulating a CD drive with Daemontools? I've got an Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 at 3 Ghz, 4 Gb Ram, and an Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT - I was concerned it would be too old for the game but ...
by Mhorhe
19 Oct 2011, 21:09

Crashes!..can't..take..it..anymore!

Hello everyone! First off, I gotta say I absolutely love the latest Heroes. I've been with the series since the very start, aaaages ago, and played through it all, expansions and everything (yes, even the IVth). I liked the Vth quite a bit, and I'm liking the VIth even more -baring a few minor thing...

Go to advanced search