Search found 335 matches

by markkur
16 Feb 2012, 15:18
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Anyone still enjoying the world of H5?
Replies: 24
Views: 14800

I agree with that. It would be nice to see some real changes in the future(good ones). I liked the %'s used in Hero development in H5 but there is seldom deviation within a faction. I'm not sure what would be a good fix but another added "game-start-choice" for a player, might be an option...
by markkur
10 Feb 2012, 18:49

I use Mediafire. I think you have to watch one ad but <imo> the delay is pretty short compared to that one.

HoF, so you never tried TotE, or just played it and didn't make any maps?
by markkur
09 Feb 2012, 18:10

What game? :devil: :D It had a lot of support from all I've read. About the 2D , 3D issue. We differ greatly there. I want a river to be a river. In H3 it's only "suggested", it's nothing more than a animated squiggly line. In 5, they can be done very well. A map called "The Great Ca...
by markkur
08 Feb 2012, 19:12
Topic: New unofical AI patche for h5
Replies: 71
Views: 73022

Seems Q is right.

You have a better video card than I do and I know from experience in the past; sometimes the better cards can have some glitches with an older game. That has to be it... since we have the same... everything else. I have 6 GB Ram but you probably have that too or more.
by markkur
08 Feb 2012, 16:54

@Variol I still generate a random map now and then. I mostly find that the base heros' mostly suck though. Just curious; what's your idea of a good Hero? @intipacha I'm still playing H5 because imo it's the most balanced game of the series. I tend to agree with you there, though over time Necro seem...
by markkur
05 Feb 2012, 13:35

The effects of too many Moonshine nights I guess.

Are you "continuing to power-up" HOMM 5? :D
by markkur
04 Feb 2012, 18:38

Re: H5

Yeah it's the mod at the french site. Working well? Also the thing I enjoy a lot more in heroes 5 then 3 was building a good hero across multiple missions. I played 3 for over 10 years but I can't go there anymore. I can load a game and enjoy it still but the world seems too flat to remain there li...
by markkur
04 Feb 2012, 18:05

H5

I still enjoy heroes 5, I've been playing through all the heroes original campaigns with the all campaigns in TOTE mod. Is that the Mod from the French site? I've never really played anything other than the campaign maps though in 5, I don't know why, I just don't feel like it. I used to really enj...
by markkur
03 Feb 2012, 16:07

Anyone still enjoying the world of H5?

Recent history=The release of H6 (not going there), at a time when H5 was sadly (to me) winding-down... along comes a surprise; Quantomas and his wonderful A.I. work. I still enjoy Five. My only real disappointment with it ; is that I came along so late in the day. e.g. I got into map-making but fou...
by markkur
01 Feb 2012, 16:08
Topic: Some dumb questions regarding Homm 5 map editor
Replies: 4
Views: 3399

1. click the tab "view" 2. then "map properties tree" 3. click on an object on your map (should be red) 4. In the drop dpwn...Go to "shared" (to the right) and click on the long file AdvMap... etc. 5. 2 boxes get added (a "blank" one and "new") click...
by markkur
01 Feb 2012, 03:09

Win 7 too

I am running Win7 64 and using 1920 x 1080 and I've never seen this either. However, I don't have a great video-card, just decent on-board.
by markkur
01 Feb 2012, 03:00
Topic: Some dumb questions regarding Homm 5 map editor
Replies: 4
Views: 3399

Re: Some dumb questions regarding Homm 5 map editor

How can I place some imported objects like a green, glowing flame, "undeadish" one, in the second mission (The Grim Crusade) of undead campaign in ToE? It looks like an acidic vapor that blocks the path to the final Academy town. Have you opened the file-tree under map properties? I know ...
by markkur
07 Nov 2011, 23:45

I reinstalled the game and put directly the last patch, but now it seems to crashes in every couple saves. Is this a common bug or I pooped up something while installing (ha-ha). Everytime I install the latest version of the A.I. ( "J" atm), I delete previous saves and also make sure only...
by markkur
30 Oct 2011, 02:37

Eternal Essence has a new forum!

I re-state here that playing Heroes V with Q's patch really makes a difference. I remember being highly frusrated with H5 before I learned of this splendid fan made patch. Cheers and TY Yurian, on behalf of "Q" . If there are any doubters let them try and run my Power of Dragons with the ...
by markkur
15 Oct 2011, 07:08

WE are up to the "i" version with the A.I.

I encourage all that have not tried the new A.I or an earlier version and if you liked H5 but felt the A.I. lacked ...things are very different now. I've been Beta-testing the last few releases and H5 is a lot of fun to play now. A lot has changed. Check out Q's E.E. site too if you've not been ther...

Go to advanced search