Search found 335 matches

by markkur
05 Dec 2012, 14:26
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: H5 TOE Map Editor question
Replies: 35
Views: 14580

Make a folder H5maps under the drive and always use it as a backup. The other day I had a save not work and a recopy from that file to the game's maps folder allowed me to continue the save.
by markkur
04 Dec 2012, 00:07

reason for the orange is because I set that as my back round colour. I wondered if that what the reason, I never noticed the option. Would it matter if I changed my processor? Not likely. I would re-install, Corruption is the only thing that makes any sense to me; unless you done some other special...
by markkur
03 Dec 2012, 00:01

That's a new one. I suppose you've opened "View/" and then selected "Tool-Panel", then clicked on and off and it remains like this? If yes and it remains like your screenshot then my best-guess is the editor is corrupted and I would re-install. Just a note: my same editor areas a...
by markkur
01 Dec 2012, 15:55
Topic: Help Reqd with Win7 finding Custom Maps
Replies: 4
Views: 3752

Hopefully, his just reducing his security settings will do the trick or reinstalling if the game is not under X86. (note: I think this should be done under the lesser control settings and as adminstrator.) Sorry to not be giving clear instuctions, it's been a long time and I have to navigate a foggy...
by markkur
01 Dec 2012, 00:23
Topic: Help Reqd with Win7 finding Custom Maps
Views: 3752

I have 7 but don't have the problem; I do have the game installed under X86. Don't forget, that all has to be done as "adminstrator". You might also try reducing your user account control settings. I've had my on low for a long time now for gaming but Iirc the high-setting put locks on my ...
by markkur
29 Nov 2012, 14:15
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Music-Script Problem
Views: 4677

Ok, sorry for the mis-direct.

One last thought. I thought a music script had to list the desired ogg file? Is that not true?
by markkur
28 Nov 2012, 20:12
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 317
Views: 310227

Sorry folks but after many hours of effort, things did not work out.

I hope one day a scripter will help this team complete the project.
by markkur
28 Nov 2012, 20:09
Topic: Music-Script Problem
Views: 4677

I am looking into H5 music myself. You may be interested un this:

http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/ ... php?t=9166

I've not tried it yet, but I came across this on my own search and yea, the link is still active.

My thanks to its maker :D
by markkur
08 Nov 2012, 18:47

He didn't give me a list yet, but it seems the whole Book IV need scripts, and Book III also need work (but I don't know how many). I will ask him to go here. Honestly, I was hoping for a lot less (in case he's really busy as usual) but I will still ask him once you have have a clear picture. One m...
by markkur
08 Nov 2012, 15:00

That will work. I've not talked to him for a long while and back then RL was crowding him. Having a list might help when I BEG. :D

Btw, were you the other Map-maker at work when I assisted a little with the project?

@All Fyi, this is a longshot.
by markkur
07 Nov 2012, 08:54

@Zenithale

I know of one person I could ask. Is there a lot of work left? and is it all planned?
by markkur
03 Nov 2012, 13:52
Topic: Multiplayer Teams?
Replies: 1
Views: 3300

Re: Multiplayer Teams?

but we can't find how to set up teams in multiplayer.
If it is a team map than the faction colors should show, plus the team numbers i.e. in 2vs2, 4 faction colors with 2 "1s" and 2 "2s" also listed in the player selection screen
by markkur
31 Oct 2012, 14:57
Topic: H5 editor missing?
Replies: 5
Views: 5772

H5 Editor help

This is my own effort and I have it at Mediafire for D/L. I started it at HC but it makes more sense to get a copy handy for windowing the info w/ the editor. http://www.mediafire.com/?ujqh73jk23iz1wv Should you encounter problems I can also send you the file to your e-mail. Btw, You will most likel...
by markkur
30 Oct 2012, 23:49
Topic: H5 editor missing?
Replies: 5
Views: 5772

What version of H5 did you buy? For both "gaming and the Map Editor", I would not bother with any other than; "Tribes of the East" and patch it to 3.1 Anyway w/ Win7, I click start, then "All programs" then select Ubi and the icon for the Editor is listed. The H5 editor...
by markkur
20 Oct 2012, 15:18
Topic: New unofical AI patche for h5
Replies: 71
Views: 73013

In that case I doubt that the options are available in the standard camp-modes. I've not played campaigns so I don't know that for sure. It "may" be that the camp-window bypasses that part of the A.I. since i.e. Iirc, the maps for the original campaigns do not show in the custom map folder...
by markkur
10 Oct 2012, 13:52
Topic: New unofical AI patche for h5
Replies: 71
Views: 73013

Sorry, I missed this.

Are you not seeing any of the "additional options" like "Taxes or Look-Ahead" at camp-start?
by markkur
05 Sep 2012, 13:49
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1765
Views: 573712

Blueberries I love but what are crowberries? Mulberries are plentiful around these woods. lacing them with acid Hmm, Timothy Leary recipe'? :D I tried growing blueberries a couple of time but midwestern soil is not acidic enough so it was a no-go. I tried the PH powder but didn't help. Must be like ...
by markkur
02 Sep 2012, 17:31
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1765
Views: 573712

Quite so. I got "squash" from google translate, but since I've never heard or seen the word used in that context. You were correct w/ American English(midwest). But squashing berries does get the "juice" out.<L> Squash (yellow, zucchini, butternut, spaghetti)is what we call all ...
by markkur
02 Sep 2012, 15:18
Forum: Articles
Topic: CH Heroes VI Review
Replies: 45
Views: 36826

I did not buy the game so I cannot comment on the review but I do like the review's timing & layout. Two things that I can comment on are why I did not buy the game and the Editor. I would never buy a game that, because of bugz, if it had been a car, it would have had only 2 wheels. I, like the ...
by markkur
20 Aug 2012, 01:15
Topic: The team settings do not work
Replies: 3
Views: 4455

After setting the teams under the Teams tab; did you set up player properties to match your settings?

Also, if the map is for more than one Human player it must be an MP map. Starting out my editor was set on Single-Missions by default.

Go to advanced search