Search found 335 matches

by markkur
14 Jul 2014, 15:00
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: School quiz - Few questions about heroes series
Replies: 10
Views: 6570

2D game: Name: Heroes 3 Rate the following between 1-7 (In which 1 is the best.): Storyline: 3 Gameplay: 2 Graphics: 2 Overall: 2 Why did you choose to play it? TBS & theme Will you play it again? Yes sometimes Choose a 3D heroes game: Rate the following between 1-7 (In which 1 is the best.) Sto...
by markkur
17 Jun 2014, 13:28
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1764
Views: 558595

Time to make more amazing browniemuffins ? :D I'll take a plateful.
by markkur
08 May 2014, 01:10
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Double Waterfall
Replies: 4
Views: 2702

No sorry, I was just being lazy. That waterfall is behind the Dragon Utopia on Haven's side of my map Bridge of Fire. btw, which, the bridge was a previous picture.
by markkur
04 May 2014, 13:12
Topic: Double Waterfall
Replies: 4
Views: 2702

Thanks for the asking...it's upstairs on Bridge of Fire It's been a while but I think you'd have to go to the Dragon U (Haven-side) to see it.
by markkur
14 Apr 2014, 15:19
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: downloaded maps but they are not showing up.
Replies: 1
Views: 2778

Patched to 3.1.? Try the right-click and 'run-as-administrator' and remember to have all map-type boxes 'ticked' so they will show.
by markkur
09 Apr 2014, 12:55
Topic: Knock knock..
Replies: 25
Views: 15587

Do you know the dog's name? I don't want to change my name to Cassidy
by markkur
28 Feb 2014, 14:15
Topic: Sharpshooter Bow/Longseeker in Real Life
Replies: 6
Views: 7104

It can be seen that the lower bowstaff is actually five separate staves, while the upper one is constituted by two, which are connected towards the end, and the pulleys are installed in between the outermost staves. The midsection of the bow is clearly made of metal and probably doesn't flex at all...
by markkur
24 Feb 2014, 23:24
Topic: Need help desperatly (mods, map generators)
Replies: 1
Views: 3350

Re: Need help desperatly (mods, map generators)

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/595753-New-%28unofficial%29-enhanced-AI-for-Heroes-5-ToE-3-1-Forums AI mod, it says it doesnt work with MP so if i have it installed but i dont use AI in MP only real players will the game still not work? Well, I don't play MP on-line. only SP and HotSeat but si...
by markkur
12 Jan 2014, 19:08
Topic: A few questions
Replies: 2
Views: 3492

Re: A few questions

On these versions of the game,each time you enter a castle the music restarts itself.So instead of continuing from the point it was,the whole thing starts all over again. I don't think any music Modder has been able to make the music wrap-around or play all the tracks they add. b.) How do you make ...
by markkur
05 Jan 2014, 11:17
Topic: Alcohol Infused Goodness
Replies: 808
Views: 149043

If you like Scotch "wine", give Glenfidditch 12 a go sometime. I had the 18 once but the 12 was very good and for less coin. I was always a Mead lover and found I was born either a few centuries too late or one too early. Mead is a growing market here in the US and there's even a local win...
by markkur
31 Dec 2013, 14:51
Topic: WyrmWyrd for PRT-Mod
Replies: 32
Views: 20671

Hmm, so it is a converted RMG map; the RMG can be very problematic with Mods etc, I hope that's it. did you try a completely custom map? I'll test an RMG map today, thanks. JIC, remember there can be no "Normal-texture" Saves (of Maps or Campaigns) and no other maps in the Maps folder. One...
by markkur
30 Dec 2013, 17:43
Topic: WyrmWyrd for PRT-Mod
Replies: 32
Views: 20671

@ Alsborg & All When xuxo released his PRT-Mod, I had one person say they could not use the Mod because "water was made white:. At the time I was not seeing the issue but just recently I ran in to this when I opened an old map of mine. I think I have discovered how to correct; hopefully thi...
by markkur
24 Dec 2013, 16:18
Topic: Fortress Silver City
Replies: 3
Views: 2302

Since the town is making extra gold, telling the reader, selling the rock to the Silver Cites, would have been very helpful. <L> I was sipping my java and had to wth? and do a double take.
by markkur
22 Dec 2013, 16:13
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: 2 Way Monoliths(portals) in HeroesV ToE Map editor
Views: 4342

You're welcome. Btw, I posted your question and my answer in the Guide-Thread. (I want this thread to contain all my answers) After doing so another member mentioned "the short-cut, using the Spacebar to set properties." I informed him you had posted a pic of the properties but I thought I...
by markkur
15 Dec 2013, 14:39
Topic: Markkur, H5 Mapping Ideas & Questions
Replies: 28
Views: 16648

Kalah wrote:Where does he announce when ready? I couldn't see anything in the official forum topic.
Quantomas has posted very little for a long while, but recently in "The Tavern".

Page 19, post #379

here:
http://forum.eternal-essence.com/showth ... 24&page=19
by markkur
14 Dec 2013, 15:50
Topic: Markkur, H5 Mapping Ideas & Questions
Replies: 28
Views: 16648

Just a heads-up folks, Q has posted very recently that the A.I. is near release. In addition I am updating my old Middengard map; with this work and using the xuxo's PRT Mod and my map, "Tolkien's LotR" is looking very good, I'll post it in a couple of days if not sooner Together with Q's ...
by markkur
14 Dec 2013, 00:10
Topic: 2 Way Monoliths(portals) in HeroesV ToE Map editor
Views: 4342

Assign each separate group of Portals or Gates with a unique number. Never use 0 as that's default if you forget or have the double-placement glitch happen. Same thing with the one-ways. Also, if you get an error for a unmatched 0 gate or portal, it's easy to locate and delete. For ease, I like to u...
by markkur
30 Nov 2013, 14:35
Topic: Best Town in Heroes of Might and Magic 5 (HOMM5)
Replies: 35
Views: 135238

More skills is better, but the game balance is tightly connected to the 6 skill slots limit. Yeah, that's why I mentioned my using "J" because those 2 extra slots really have an impact. Did you play the A.I. before you retired? Enlightenment - mentor out - Shatter light So you get 1 shatt...
by markkur
25 Nov 2013, 15:59
Forum: News
Topic: MMX Update II
Replies: 18
Views: 8091

When I started out on H5 Editor I still felt it could be worth the learning curve since the only investment needed was time and patience. As one who has used the H5 Editor for 3 years now, I'll say that Editor has some very good features, my problem with it; is that besides the areas of creating la...
by markkur
23 Nov 2013, 16:00
Topic: Which other forums are you on?
Replies: 8
Views: 7449

I visit quite a few History sites but other than here and Eternal Essence, my other favorite sites are the National Library of Scotland/Maps and Project Gutenberg. If you like old books; Gutenberg is an awesome treasure hunt, where you can discover lots of topics. i.e. Since its almost Scrooge-time ...

Go to advanced search